Katy Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still banging on about working from home - like she’s the only one 😂😂😂😂😂

Katy, for many office workers - working from home is the new norm.

FYI you’re not special, no matter how many times John tells you that you are 😂

5F43EB4D-92EE-45A2-AD51-9775BD459E38.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s still banging on about working from home - like she’s the only one 😂😂😂😂😂

Katy, for many office workers - working from home is the new norm.

FYI you’re not special, no matter how many times John tells you that you are 😂

View attachment 176705
That's a really ugly picture.

Loool working from home has been something I've done for 3 years on and off... I feel like it's more the other way round. I think she worships John and thinks he's special but he doesn't do the same. So harsh but when I was a viewer I'd skip his comments, he's still obese and his beard is bleeping gross.

Skip his vlog sections *

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's a really ugly picture.

Loool working from home has been something I've done for 3 years on and off... I feel like it's more the other way round. I think she worships John and thinks he's special but he doesn't do the same. So harsh but when I was a viewer I'd skip his comments, he's still obese and his beard is bleeping gross.

Skip his vlog sections *
I also hate the “Yo” car moments.

• Haha
OMG every time he says yo, either of them sing or she calls him handsome I cringe a little and wanna vom.

Bored and stalking her Instagram. Why the hell would you post this?? 😱
Because princess Katy wants people to feel sorry for her, don’t you know she is the first person to ever have had a water infection during pregnancy?!

• Haha
Because princess Katy wants people to feel sorry for her, don’t you know she is the first person to ever have had a water infection during pregnancy?!
I just think it looks really trashy and immature. Something a teenager who's just started having sex would do to show off. When I have a UTI I don't want anyone to know!!

Oh well... I was also surprised that John has more followers than her. I went to look at his photography website and it's shite. Why does everyone want to be the next big photographer?? His pics weren't anything special and I think I could give him some tips on framing.

Reactions: 2
Oh for the love of bleeping Vishnu. Sorry guys will stop with the messages but watching her food haul from 21st June and it pisses me off that she makes no effort to pronounce things properly. That's bleeping ignorant Katy. It's called focaccia and there's plenty of things online that teach you how to pronounce words. Makes you look silly as a 45-50 year old woman (I think) not trying.

Also I would think as she's with John, the 'Polish' hunk of Ham.. She'd be up for learning proper pronunciations etc 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah she is so bleeping ignorant. You can tell just how ignorant she is by her pure lack of communication with her 4 comments she gets in every video.

‘Hunk of ham‘ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm sorry lmao I had to. I was trying to give her a chance and thought I'd watch her videos after slagging her off and I can say I wasn't impressed 😂😂😂

• Haha
First time posting so forgive me if I do it wrong. Been a long time lurker and loving this thread. These comments have made me laugh so much, totally agree with them all. I can’t stand when she calls John, “Pickle”. What a ridiculous name for a big bearded man!. Also, when she starts her crappy hauls with the words “let’s jump right in“ it makes me cringe

• Haha
First time posting so forgive me if I do it wrong. Been a long time lurker and loving this thread. These comments have made me laugh so much, totally agree with them all. I can’t stand when she calls John, “Pickle”. What a ridiculous name for a big bearded man!. Also, when she starts her crappy hauls with the words “let’s jump right in“ it makes me cringe
Let's just jump right into my pile of tat! Then watch me fill my filthy, tiny, home with it 💅🏻

Last edited:
Welcome 🙏 Haha yeah Pickle is a weird one.

Just noticed she hasn’t vlogged for like 2 months.

Finally realised that no one wants to see you cooped up in your manky living room Katy?

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, I feel so bad for those dogs. They don’t even have a decent sized garden to stretch their legs in, just a tiny little courtyard from what I can make out on the vlogs.

Also, take a shot every time she goes “so yeah” or “but yeah” or “and yeah” in each video 😂😂😂😂 picky maybe but it does my head in.

• Haha
And you just know the dogs are going to be in the vlog, licking her face after licking their bits 🤢

• Sick
Welcome 🙏 Haha yeah Pickle is a weird one.

Just noticed she hasn’t vlogged for like 2 months.

Finally realised that no one wants to see you cooped up in your manky living room Katy?

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, I feel so bad for those dogs. They don’t even have a decent sized garden to stretch their legs in, just a tiny little courtyard from what I can make out on the vlogs.

Also, take a shot every time she goes “so yeah” or “but yeah” or “and yeah” in each video 😂😂😂😂 picky maybe but it does my head in.
I feel for the dogs as well, from what I’ve gathered from her vlogs they only get one walk a day. She said she couldn’t handle both dogs on a walk.

I remember when John was away for a few days and thought to myself is she taking them both for walks or just letting them out into her garden until John came home days later.

I think the way the dogs are treated will bite them on the ass when the baby comes though as they clearly have separation/behavioural issues and may become worse. I hope I am wrong but those dogs are soooooo used to being babied rather than treated properly ie walks, space, proper training.

I know Darwin was a rescue so he will obv have some issues from his past home, but Gilly behaves like that as he is clearly stressed.

They are beautiful dogs and it does really annoy me with the way they are treated. I know they are loved and fed well with posh dog food, but a decent walk twice a day and more time training them costs nothing but time and patience.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. They are beautiful dogs. I feel bad that they were were rescued/re-homed to then be left at home all day (before she was working from home) then not taken out for a lovely long walk every evening. I get that people have to go out to work but they should be taking the dogs out for at least one decent walk a day, especially as they have such a tiny garden. The poor dogs must be so bored 🥺

• Heart
Totally agree. They are beautiful dogs. I feel bad that they were were rescued/re-homed to then be left at home all day (before she was working from home) then not taken out for a lovely long walk every evening. I get that people have to go out to work but they should be taking the dogs out for at least one decent walk a day, especially as they have such a tiny garden. The poor dogs must be so bored 🥺
She could get up off her fat arse in her lunch break & take them out since she’s working from home.

But no way could Katykins do that without her beloved John by her side.

• Haha
Did anyone else think he was part of a Ruby team with the way she kept banging on about it? What's the deal with it? I reckon he has like 1 share in the club.

Did anyone else think he was part of a Ruby team with the way she kept banging on about it? What's the deal with it? I reckon he has like 1 share in the club.
Sorry but I can’t picture John playing rugby 😂 he wishes 😂 he’d be out of puff after 10 seconds 😂

Seriously though I have no idea what the deal is with the rugby thing. Just like the Poland thing.

• Haha
You can just tell that those poor dogs don’t get walked every day. I’m pregnant and working from home too. My dogs have never been on so many walks. We’ve also be able to complete lots of diy and jobs that usually get left. Can’t understand why she literally has made herself a prisoner in her own home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.