Katy Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not watch over an hour of her waffling with her smug - ass face. She really thinks she something special if she thinks people want to watch over an hour of her talking tit in her pathetic baby voice.

Why does she call her dogs ‘the puppies’ or ‘puppy dogs’. They are bleeping DOGS Katy.

Still love that the fact that she’s cleaned the cooker hood after reading here 😂 couldn’t be more obvious.

Reactions: 4
Her ignorance to people’s comments is unbelievable! It isn’t like she has lots of messages to reply to or acknowledge with a like. I also hate the way she sounds when starting her videos “hi guys” sometimes sounds patronising to me for some reason. Oh and the way John always goes “yo” is so annoying too. I wish he’d get rid of that hideous beard!
That beard is HORRIBLE,he looks much better without it!!

Reactions: 2
So going by the lastest video they will be staying in their current house not moving anytime soon. I hope they clear all the shite out of it & give it a deep clean before bringing a baby into it. I can imagine most of the baby stuff will be second hand or cheap crap.

Also doesn’t like the hairdressers as she’s had bad experiences.. don’t believe it for a minute nothing could be worse than her DIY hair. I reckon it’s the fact she’s way too tight to go!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah - her hair looks bloody awful.

I think she thinks it looks good 😂

It’s definitely cos she’s too tight to go. Also the fact that she won’t have her precious John by her side to hold her hand. If it’s not something that involves John then why bother? 😂😂

She’s one of these women that relies on a husband for everything. EVERYTHING.

I can not watch over an hour of her waffling with her smug - ass face. She really thinks she something special if she thinks people want to watch over an hour of her talking tit in her pathetic baby voice.

Why does she call her dogs ‘the puppies’ or ‘puppy dogs’. They are bleeping DOGS Katy.

Still love that the fact that she’s cleaned the cooker hood after reading here 😂 couldn’t be more obvious.
I couldn’t either, I just skipped along to find the part. I noticed her kitchen looking rather clutter free!

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she moaning about missing items in her Morrison’s haul? Why can’t John go to the shops to get their food or missing items or is he that lazy.. yes he works full time so do the rest of us that still manage to go and get our shopping🙄

Why is she moaning about missing items in her Morrison’s haul? Why can’t John go to the shops to get their food or missing items or is he that lazy.. yes he works full time so do the rest of us that still manage to go and get our shopping🙄
She’s always moaning about shopping and substitutes etc......and still never goes to get the stuff.

Reactions: 1
I’m pregnant. I was told by my GP that it puts me on the vulnerable list and that I should work from home (I’m a teacher).

However, it doesn’t mean that I need to be shielding and literally never leave the house.
Of course she could pop to the shops!!! I can’t stand how the pregnancy has made her even more of a lazy diva that she was before.

So Katy finally admits she’s “always been a bit of a princess “

Understatement of the bloody century or what 😂

I don’t understand why she is literally locked indoors 😂

She could easily pop to the shops if she’s missing items in her food shop. Or just to get out of the house.

I imagine part of the reason is that because she doesn’t drive she would have to walk which would be too much effort for precious Katy kins.

Lazy cow.

I am pregnant- doesn’t mean I’ve been locked in the house for months on end.

You are PATHETIC Katy.

Reactions: 3
She’s still as ignorant as sin! She only gets around 7 ish comments on her insta posts and never acknowledges them. After she sees this she will though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Words cannot describe how happy I am to have found this thread. Can't stand the woman Katy Beach and its clear she deletes negative comments.
I've asked her about John's Polish heritage numerous times because she bangs on about it so much. I reckon he's 1% Polish and can't handle being "boring" and English and having to explain so she deleted my comment. Could be wrong but feel like he likes to pretend he has some sort of Jewish-polish connection and constantly says they don't eat much pork but it's a total lie? They constantly buy pork. I've commented on that too.... Deleted. Probably not making sense because I'm hanging and rambling but they drive me mad!! Also don't understand how she has so many subscribers when she's so inconsistent and sloppy. Also can't stand the baby chat and slobbering the dogs. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Words cannot describe how happy I am to have found this thread. Can't stand the woman Katy Beach and its clear she deletes negative comments.
I've asked her about John's Polish heritage numerous times because she bangs on about it so much. I reckon he's 1% Polish and can't handle being "boring" and English and having to explain so she deleted my comment. Could be wrong but feel like he likes to pretend he has some sort of Jewish-polish connection and constantly says they don't eat much pork but it's a total lie? They constantly buy pork. I've commented on that too.... Deleted. Probably not making sense because I'm hanging and rambling but they drive me mad!! Also don't understand how she has so many subscribers when she's so inconsistent and sloppy. Also can't stand the baby chat and slobbering the dogs. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Welcome 🙌

Sunday thought: Katy has one of the most pompous, slappable faces.

This cracked me up, I subscribed to her on YouTube about 7 years ago and even then she was whining about Morrison subs Hahahaha. Go to the shop like the rest of us hun. Boringggggg

It has driven me round the bend for ages trying to figure out who she looks a bit like.

Watched an episode of trolled and realised who it was she reminds me off- the actress Jenny Galloway!

• Haha
Ju
It has driven me round the bend for ages trying to figure out who she looks a bit like.

Watched an episode of trolled and realised who it was she reminds me off- the actress Jenny Galloway!
Just googled her...... you’re right 😂😂😂

Ju

Just googled her...... you’re right 😂😂😂
Thank you! I thought it might have just been me who thought that 😂. Just pop on a blonde wig and she would be her double!

No harm to her but it was driving me bonkers as I couldn’t figure it out 😂

• Haha
when i first started watching Katy i thought she was a transexual 🙈 it was the manly jaw

• Haha
when i first started watching Katy i thought she was a transexual 🙈 it was the manly jaw
😂😂😂😂 I remember seeing a comment on one of her videos ages ago that just said something like - how far into your sex change are you?

😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.