Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Is it just me or does "hunk of man meat" make anyone else want to 🤢? I know she loves him but I just hate it when she refers to him as that, it makes him sound like, well, a piece of meat!

Reactions: 9

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Omg so glad there is a thread for Katy 😂

She has the most awful hair. I think she thinks she looks like Fleur De Force 🤣
Wonder when she last got it cut?! 😳 never seen anyone more in need of haircut & decent colour.

I have no idea why I watch her videos. Her teeth, her hair & just John in general makes me want to vom 🤢 But I just can’t tear myself away 😂

I feel so sorry for those dogs being trapped in such a tiny bungalow (guessing it’s a bungalow?) they don’t even have a big garden to stretch their legs in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

pink2206

The house is a tip. I imagine it stinks. How many times does she say her boobs look cracking in her maternity haul 👀

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
I’m going to guess that the IVF was a success as they are still buying caffeine free pepsi and tea? A lot of organic food in her shop as well.

If so that’s amazing!

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
Her ignorance to people’s comments is unbelievable! It isn’t like she has lots of messages to reply to or acknowledge with a like. I also hate the way she sounds when starting her videos “hi guys” sometimes sounds patronising to me for some reason. Oh and the way John always goes “yo” is so annoying too. I wish he’d get rid of that hideous beard!

Reactions: 5
She definitely needs her teeth and hair sorted but kudos to her for losing all that weight.
Her voice annoys the fuck out of me though. It’s actually scary. Like a creepy child 😬
It’s when she says certain words in a northern accent that get me 😫 so cringe!

• Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
She has her faults just like we all do but at least she is in a genuinely happy marriage and has turned her health around

unlike Elaine...

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
OMG every time he says yo, either of them sing or she calls him handsome I cringe a little and wanna vom.

Bored and stalking her Instagram. Why the hell would you post this?? 😱
Because princess Katy wants people to feel sorry for her, don’t you know she is the first person to ever have had a water infection during pregnancy?!

• Haha

pink2206

Why does she always moan about people.... moaning about customers in her job and in johns job. She used to always moan about the supermarket delivery driver not being too keen on her dogs and she would say why do that job if they don’t like dogs! I used to think well it’s her responsibility to control the dogs, not everyone trusts a dog but it doesn’t mean someone can’t do a job because it involves delivering to people who have dogs.
Her vlogs are getting so boring as well now.
She’s always moaning. I feel sorry for they big dogs being stuck in that tiny house. Wonder how they will be with a new baby coming into that space also. The place is an absolute mess. She got a delivery slot for being a “vulnerable person” why can’t John get the shopping he’s working anyway.

_RainBeanTemaki_

She’s still banging on about working from home - like she’s the only one 😂😂😂😂😂

Katy, for many office workers - working from home is the new norm.

FYI you’re not special, no matter how many times John tells you that you are 😂

View attachment 176705
That's a really ugly picture.

Loool working from home has been something I've done for 3 years on and off... I feel like it's more the other way round. I think she worships John and thinks he's special but he doesn't do the same. So harsh but when I was a viewer I'd skip his comments, he's still obese and his beard is fucking gross.

Skip his vlog sections *

• Haha

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
How does she look in the mirror and think her hair looks anywhere near ok? It looks horrendous 😳 And then she puts herself ‘out there’ for all to see.
View attachment 67240
The ring of bronzer that she tends to cake on annoys me. I do think she is “very confident” She did say in a vlog ages ago that she grew up with all her siblings and parents telling her how wonderful and pretty she is.

I do think they would make lovely parents but I think they may struggle with the dogs behaviour when they do become parents.

Nikkinikki7788

VIP Member
She’s still as ignorant as sin! She only gets around 7 ish comments on her insta posts and never acknowledges them. After she sees this she will though 🤣

• Haha

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Welcome 🙏 Haha yeah Pickle is a weird one.

Just noticed she hasn’t vlogged for like 2 months.

Finally realised that no one wants to see you cooped up in your manky living room Katy?

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, I feel so bad for those dogs. They don’t even have a decent sized garden to stretch their legs in, just a tiny little courtyard from what I can make out on the vlogs.

Also, take a shot every time she goes “so yeah” or “but yeah” or “and yeah” in each video 😂😂😂😂 picky maybe but it does my head in.

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Aww they are heading home! Genuinely can’t wait to meet him in her vlogs and see how they adapt to having a baby after all those years waiting for the miracle to happen 💕

She also drives me mad about how much she goes on about John! We get it your married to your best friend and hunk of man meat and truly I happy for anyone who is happy but I feel sorry for the man he has to have every meal filmed before he’s allowed to eat and he looks fed up in every single shot! She looks at him like he’s a god and he just seems to be plotting his escape at every turn! She also annoys me the way she touches her hair every 2 seconds whilst saying todayyyyyyy

• Haha

Ilando

VIP Member
You’d think given that she’s got months off work that she’d be on a massive decluttering and cleaning session.

I’m due my first baby a few weeks after Katy and I’m already using this time to get as sorted as I can. I’ve filled the garage with stuff to donate or bin when we’re allowed to. I’m also doing DIY and cleaning jobs that I don’t normally have time to do. Their kitchen needs gutting and have they even got space for the baby to have their own room????

Reactions: 4

RachyWoo

VIP Member
The way she said focaccia annoyed me too. So many people say it wrong. Same with Helen Wright, I like Helen but the way she says enchiladas makes me want to scream. She says "enchilatas" but the t is silent 😖

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Welcome 🙏 Haha yeah Pickle is a weird one.

Just noticed she hasn’t vlogged for like 2 months.

Finally realised that no one wants to see you cooped up in your manky living room Katy?

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, I feel so bad for those dogs. They don’t even have a decent sized garden to stretch their legs in, just a tiny little courtyard from what I can make out on the vlogs.

Also, take a shot every time she goes “so yeah” or “but yeah” or “and yeah” in each video 😂😂😂😂 picky maybe but it does my head in.
I feel for the dogs as well, from what I’ve gathered from her vlogs they only get one walk a day. She said she couldn’t handle both dogs on a walk.

I remember when John was away for a few days and thought to myself is she taking them both for walks or just letting them out into her garden until John came home days later.

I think the way the dogs are treated will bite them on the ass when the baby comes though as they clearly have separation/behavioural issues and may become worse. I hope I am wrong but those dogs are soooooo used to being babied rather than treated properly ie walks, space, proper training.

I know Darwin was a rescue so he will obv have some issues from his past home, but Gilly behaves like that as he is clearly stressed.

They are beautiful dogs and it does really annoy me with the way they are treated. I know they are loved and fed well with posh dog food, but a decent walk twice a day and more time training them costs nothing but time and patience.

memoii11

VIP Member
Who do we think she was talking about that was bitching about her? I'm going to guess Elaine Jones.

• Haha