Katnipp Illustrations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me think Victoria wont get the sleeve.
1. she cant afford it as that’s disney money
2. she’ll definetely have loose skin. Catherine’s is very noticeable and she wasnt even as big as Vicky. Vicky cant afford to get that removed as well.
3. she wont accommodate her diet especially when in Disney. I just read that Mama June (remember her lol?), gained back all the weight she lost from her WLS and is now doing Ozempic. It happens

And yes, Catherine is VERY vain. Her face is full of filler, she wears fake eyelashes constantly, i noticed the braces too and she wears wigs a lot of the time too. Ive had stuff done so cant drag her for it, but she seems really obsessed with how she looks that it’s quite sad.
I think she’s trying to lose more weight before she has the skin removed hence all the faddy diet products

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t she have had to put ad in the insta stories?
they must have the cheapest rent/mortgage as I seriously don’t understand how they afford to go away so much
Yep, definitely no sign of it being stated as gifted. I looked into this cruise after watching someone's vlogs on it and it is very expensive

Reactions: 2
Yep, definitely no sign of it being stated as gifted. I looked into this cruise after watching someone's vlogs on it and it is very expensive
I think it depends what room you get. A couple I watched got an inside cabin for £450 each. But I’m sure she’ll have splurged on a balcony!

Reactions: 2
I know it's common for people to have pet phrases they say a lot or for influencers to have catchphrases but "...shall we?" is really annoying.

Reactions: 3
I know it's common for people to have pet phrases they say a lot or for influencers to have catchphrases but "...shall we?" is really annoying.
Urgh I hate it!!! And the stupid face she does. Doesn’t really go with the cutesy other personality she’s trying to go with

Reactions: 1
Day 1 in Disney. A girl with a weight problem and a girl who’s had a gastric bypass spend the day eating trash meals at Crystal Palace including multiple cakes, candy apples, ridiculous popcorn with chocolates and sweets in it and another trash meal at Applebees. But it’s ok because she bought some broccoli to microwave for breakfast.
I’d be embarrassed for people to see it but it’s just more lips and.

Reactions: 5
Heartbroken that the transition from grafter to grifter seems to be in full swing.

Reactions: 9