Katnipp Illustrations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait for the inevitable “so stressed” vlog about rushing to get a new range on line or deal with a sale or something. Then she’ll spend an entire day reorganising stock so it looks photogenic on the shelves, then go on holiday for three weeks. Something not genuine with the whole thing. She’s a liar.

Reactions: 4
I don't get it either. My partner and I are both on very good wages and we could never afford to go on holiday every single month!

We count ourselves lucky to afford two or maybe three holidays a year. Especially as many can't in the current climate. How much is she making that she can be away so often?

Also I did laugh at the chicken and broccoli post the other day. That's all fine, but if you're away so often, you should be watching what you eat then too as that becomes the norm?

I just watched her latest london vlog because it popped up for me.

Whenever she does London vlogs she sounds so clueless about the place ie no idea what Fortnum and Mason’s was, nor knew anything about harrods, selfridges, Buckingham palace etc. Granted, i get not everyone cares about London, but it strikes me odd that it’s 33 year old travel vlogger who is never home.

So, my assumption is (and yes, it’s an assumption), that she grew up very sheltered and has only started travelling, so why she feels the need to ‘catch up’ and pack so much in all the time.

Either that or she is just generally a bit thick lol and not just about london, but she just doesnt seem to know much about anything outside of anime / disney

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just watched her latest london vlog because it popped up for me.

Whenever she does London vlogs she sounds so clueless about the place ie no idea what Fortnum and Mason’s was, nor knew anything about harrods, selfridges, Buckingham palace etc. Granted, i get not everyone cares about London, but it strikes me odd that it’s 33 year old travel vlogger who is never home.

So, my assumption is (and yes, it’s an assumption), that she grew up very sheltered and has only started travelling, so why she feels the need to ‘catch up’ and pack so much in all the time.

Either that or she is just generally a bit thick lol and not just about london, but she just doesnt seem to know much about anything outside of anime / disney
I think the ditzy naive thing is an act to be honest, and not a very convincing one. She wants to appear relatable.

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve heard her say that after years of being overweight and being restricted by that she wants to get out there and experience things as a “normal” sized person. Totally understandable.
However it’s not normal for a “normal” sized person or anyone else to be on holiday every month or to get to visit the very expensive, premium destinations that she visits so often.
She has multiple income streams, some of which she has alluded to but doesn’t feature in vlogs (example Babybluu). The ones we know about all seem to be interdependent to some degree but where is the most income coming from? I don‘t think she’s daft, far from it. That cutesy, ditzy, squeaky voice act doesn’t cut it with me. Look at her oldest blogs, she doesn’t speak like that. Hard nosed and calculating.

* all stated with the proviso that there’s probably no such thing as “normal” when it comes to body size.

Reactions: 5
I think I’ve heard her say that after years of being overweight and being restricted by that she wants to get out there and experience things as a “normal” sized person. Totally understandable.
However it’s not normal for a “normal” sized person or anyone else to be on holiday every month or to get to visit the very expensive, premium destinations that she visits so often.
She has multiple income streams, some of which she has alluded to but doesn’t feature in vlogs (example Babybluu). The ones we know about all seem to be interdependent to some degree but where is the most income coming from? I don‘t think she’s daft, far from it. That cutesy, ditzy, squeaky voice act doesn’t cut it with me. Look at her oldest blogs, she doesn’t speak like that. Hard nosed and calculating.

* all stated with the proviso that there’s probably no such thing as “normal” when it comes to body size.
I'm some what sure Babybluu is dead. Last post on insta was over a year ago and the etsy store says : "currently not selling on Etsy"
Makes it even more interesting where is the money actually coming from. But I'm pretty confident it's from all the adds she does on both channels and I think they put all the travelling as business expenses because she vlogs them for her personal channel.

Reactions: 1
She’s always buying plastic shite to match her ✨aesthetic✨ and she’s constantly changing studios or dicking about arranging the shelves i like her but she’s grating on me lately! 🫣 in her early videos her sister use to be working with her I haven’t seen her in any of her videos lately and she was kinda funny from what I can remember

Reactions: 1
Disney vlog travel day is up.
she really is a bit thick and very sheltered
Her english is terrible
IMG_2403.jpeg

‘I mean this has already fell off’

She didnt know that booking your flight and hotel together ‘was a thing’

Had no idea what Itsu is, isnt she a wannabe japanese woman who is also at gatwick all the time?

IMG_2409.png

She drinks a starbucks with 25grams of sugar, then goes to walmart and buys bags full of keto/sugar-free food. So she’s clearly trying to do keto (unless it’s starbucks), but compensating it all for stuff full of sweeteners that make you fart non-stop and tit yourself. Lucky Vicky.

IMG_2427.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh man...as someone who did Atkins back in the day (resident old person on the internet here) there is no bigger mistake you can make than try 95% low/no carb and sprinkle in the odd sweet item. That sugar will make you sh*t your pants so hard 😬

I looked up some of the sugar-free food she was buying and all the snacks are full of a sweetener called maltitol to replace sugar and she bought tons of it.
IMG_2528.jpeg

Im sure america has so much of this stuff for those with diabetes. Vicky, take note

Along with all that broccoli. hope they enjoyed the flight home 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was great at the start with the band she seems to be really careful with what she was eating like even in her travel vids but like lately it’s nothing but shite it’s like watching a food channel! I always thought ya couldn’t have fizzy drinks with the band cos it could expand the tum but she’s mad for sweet drinks surely there’s fizz in some of what she drinks

I used to really like her and I still want to like her but she seems to be getting quite fake since she lost all the weight. Overlining lips a lot, heavy filtering etc. I think she seems more insecure now than before she lost the weight.

Reactions: 9
She is clearly desperate to be one of the hun crowd. Fully expecting the teeth to be getting done, she’ll have the surgery for loose skin removal which she previously said she wasn’t bothered about. Its understandable to want to play with your appearance after massive weight loss but she’s been under the knife once, I can 💯 see her going further.

Reactions: 5
She is clearly desperate to be one of the hun crowd. Fully expecting the teeth to be getting done, she’ll have the surgery for loose skin removal which she previously said she wasn’t bothered about. Its understandable to want to play with your appearance after massive weight loss but she’s been under the knife once, I can 💯 see her going further.
I think I saw on Deans Q&A that she wants full plastics which I take to mean a full skin removal and lift. Tbf if I'd lost that much weight and had all the loose skin I would too, even though it's scary. When she wears mom jeans you can see where she's tucked her skin in.

She already has invisalign for her teeth, which I'm sure she posted as gifted

She already has invisalign for her teeth, which I'm sure she posted as gifted
not sure when she it started but in the latest 2ish vlogs you can see she has some type os teeth strings on her back teeth? she might have braces that are on the backside of the teeth or something like that. ( I don't know what they are called in english sorry🤣)

not sure when she it started but in the latest 2ish vlogs you can see she has some type os teeth strings on her back teeth? she might have braces that are on the backside of the teeth or something like that. ( I don't know what they are called in english sorry🤣)
These are part of the invisalign I think, but don't quote me on it 🤣

They are, the elastics are to fix her midline (my son has them on his braces i never knew they existed before 🤣)