Katnipp Illustrations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I kinda get the obsessed with looks thing. She was probably quite jealous of the slim girls and now she’s kinda one of them wants to be like them now.
The thing that really annoys me is the face she pulls when she says ‘ shall we?’ Whenever she’s going somewhere in that weird voice.

Reactions: 3
I did ask her about the snacks she buys, she told me that she can only manage a couple of mouthfuls or it gives her bad stomach pains or dumping syndrome.

Imagine trying to have any kind of consistency in your life going on as many holidays as she does. In the space of two months she's been to the Netherlands, WDW, a camper holiday & now Disneyland Paris? Agree that is nutty spending

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her selfies are actually making me cringe now…almost narcissistic. We get it, you’ve lost weight and had your teeth done 🙄 clearly all her energy is going into the appearance of her channel (and self) now…she used to be so fun & relatable, sad times😔

Reactions: 7
She had a video up of her bday - i don’t know was it a bit selfish to organize a party for your 33rd birthday or was it a bit sad I don’t know what to think! She kept going on about a cake she got made and it looked bad 🙈 I really am trying to still like her but it’s hard when she’s changed so much! *edited cos me fat fingers!* 😅

Reactions: 1
Haven't watched any of her latest vlogs... used to watch as soon as they were put up. Just fed up of the look at me all the time, the food wastage... 😒

I don't think there’s anything wrong with arranging a party or get together for your birthday. I thought most people over 25 do 🫢 (i dont but only because i cant be bothered)
It just feels like everything is for social media with her

I don't think there’s anything wrong with arranging a party or get together for your birthday. I thought most people over 25 do 🫢 (i dont but only because i cant be bothered)
It just feels like everything is for social media with her
I think you've hit the nail on the head there. Everything she does is for social media. Making sure both how she looks and her content is so 'instagrammable'

Do we think she’s gonna get surgery for loose skin removal?
Wonder what her hubby thinks about her new looks obsession?

Reactions: 1