Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I used to really like her and I still want to like her but she seems to be getting quite fake since she lost all the weight. Overlining lips a lot, heavy filtering etc. I think she seems more insecure now than before she lost the weight.

Reactions: 7

Theodore

VIP Member
People are paying her money every month so that she can promote her merch and videos to them to generate yet more revenue for her. It’s crazy. I’ll never understand how people can be so invested that they want to do this.

Reactions: 6

Theodore

VIP Member
Latest Canada vlog, shes twittering on about how amazing Banff is, the mountains, the views, the snow. Tells us it’s Deans bucket list trip ten times, upgrades to hotel with amazing views of the Rockies. What’s Dean doing? Staring at his phone. Permanently.
She flops down on the bed and squeaks “We can actually see the mountains from our bed! Isn’t it amazing Dean? Dean mumbles “yea it’s great” without taking his eyes off the phone.
WTF is going on with this bloke? Every time he appears in a shot she cuts away super quickly like we’re not supposed to be seeing him. Ok, if he doesn’t want to be in it, don’t put him in it. We don’t give a fuck.
Also what is she doing with the video colour? Everything in Canada does not have a pastel hue over it. I’m pretty sure about this because I’ve been. Canada is very beautiful, we don’t need her “colouring it in” for us.

Reactions: 6

Greenlentils

VIP Member
oh that’s such a shame you felt that way :( especially if you enjoyed her content before - what is it about her choosing WLS in particular that bothers you?
Just because I feel it is such an extreme length to go to and often more about a quick-fix to solve some internalised hatred than it is about health, because the surgery often leads to so many long term complications. Plus she used to talk and joke about being chubby and I thought she was confident in herself but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: 5

Theodore

VIP Member
She can’t be. She’s literally hardly ever there. She keeps referring to it as “my small business” well it must be fucking tiny considering how little time she spends on it.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
I think I’ve heard her say that after years of being overweight and being restricted by that she wants to get out there and experience things as a “normal” sized person. Totally understandable.
However it’s not normal for a “normal” sized person or anyone else to be on holiday every month or to get to visit the very expensive, premium destinations that she visits so often.
She has multiple income streams, some of which she has alluded to but doesn’t feature in vlogs (example Babybluu). The ones we know about all seem to be interdependent to some degree but where is the most income coming from? I don‘t think she’s daft, far from it. That cutesy, ditzy, squeaky voice act doesn’t cut it with me. Look at her oldest blogs, she doesn’t speak like that. Hard nosed and calculating.

* all stated with the proviso that there’s probably no such thing as “normal” when it comes to body size.

justonemorepage

VIP Member
She is clearly desperate to be one of the hun crowd. Fully expecting the teeth to be getting done, she’ll have the surgery for loose skin removal which she previously said she wasn’t bothered about. Its understandable to want to play with your appearance after massive weight loss but she’s been under the knife once, I can 💯 see her going further.
I think I saw on Deans Q&A that she wants full plastics which I take to mean a full skin removal and lift. Tbf if I'd lost that much weight and had all the loose skin I would too, even though it's scary. When she wears mom jeans you can see where she's tucked her skin in.

Reactions: 4

Theodore

VIP Member
I can’t get through the DLP vlogs because she’s coming over as some sort of demented woman-toddler. Her appearance continues to be more doll-like every time we see her and she’s talking like some … well, I don’t know how to describe it. It’s like someone trying to be “appealing” to children or people with low intelligence. It’s certainly not the way most 30 year old people speak.
Grumpy Dean… that opening sequence when he’s just sat on the bed staring ahead motionless while she does a two minute piece to camera… that’s fucking weird.

• Haha
Well then she is breaking the law by not enclosing it’s an ad
I was right. I kinda wish I didn't. Lately I have been seeing thought her bs so easily.
You can see in the new vlog around 2:40 " AD / Brand ambassador PR Gifted Campaign" she never actually mentioned that the printer is gifted but I'm sure that is on purpose. In the vlog she used the word "get" never "buy" that confirms it for me also that it is gifted.
Also the whole video is just an ad that is not disclosed in the title nor in the thumbnail. Not the first time might I add. She does not give a fric about the law or there could be some grey areas. Or simply she had never got in trouble for it.

• Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
I don't get it either. My partner and I are both on very good wages and we could never afford to go on holiday every single month!

We count ourselves lucky to afford two or maybe three holidays a year. Especially as many can't in the current climate. How much is she making that she can be away so often?

Also I did laugh at the chicken and broccoli post the other day. That's all fine, but if you're away so often, you should be watching what you eat then too as that becomes the norm?

Theodore

VIP Member
Could Dean ever crack a smile? I mean, if he doesn’t want to be in it fine. But he is continually in it looking like a miserable bitch. also he was so much more attractive before the WLS.

willykelly

She was great at the start with the band she seems to be really careful with what she was eating like even in her travel vids but like lately it’s nothing but shite it’s like watching a food channel! I always thought ya couldn’t have fizzy drinks with the band cos it could expand the tum but she’s mad for sweet drinks surely there’s fizz in some of what she drinks

whatsever you

VIP Member
Anyone think she will regain the weight? She seems obsessed with food. A whole Toronto vlog about food. And if she doesn't eat all the food she orders, why order it and throw it away?
Someone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong- but why the hell is she eating absolute crap. Shouldn’t she be eating ‘healthily’ if she wants to maintain her weight?
kinda annoys me that she took the easy way out to lose weight and now thinks she can eat all the crap again?

Theodore

VIP Member
She is clearly desperate to be one of the hun crowd. Fully expecting the teeth to be getting done, she’ll have the surgery for loose skin removal which she previously said she wasn’t bothered about. Its understandable to want to play with your appearance after massive weight loss but she’s been under the knife once, I can 💯 see her going further.

Theodore

VIP Member
Wait for the inevitable “so stressed” vlog about rushing to get a new range on line or deal with a sale or something. Then she’ll spend an entire day reorganising stock so it looks photogenic on the shelves, then go on holiday for three weeks. Something not genuine with the whole thing. She’s a liar.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I looked up some of the sugar-free food she was buying and all the snacks are full of a sweetener called maltitol to replace sugar and she bought tons of it.
IMG_2528.jpeg

Im sure america has so much of this stuff for those with diabetes. Vicky, take note

Along with all that broccoli. hope they enjoyed the flight home 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Emmy79

VIP Member
Woof, off on the Piano Norway cruise this month and DLP again next month. She must be raking it in, or in debt.
I just came here to say this......does she ever spend any time at home?
I understand how you can get budget accommodation and I know they travelled to and from London by coach for their Canada trip, but honestly with all the food and merch, how does she do it? And how is she working enough to fulfill orders and pay Dean and her other member of staff?

Reactions: 3