Katnipp Illustrations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get through the DLP vlogs because she’s coming over as some sort of demented woman-toddler. Her appearance continues to be more doll-like every time we see her and she’s talking like some … well, I don’t know how to describe it. It’s like someone trying to be “appealing” to children or people with low intelligence. It’s certainly not the way most 30 year old people speak.
Grumpy Dean… that opening sequence when he’s just sat on the bed staring ahead motionless while she does a two minute piece to camera… that’s bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've only discovered her recently via her personal YouTube and I really like her 🙈 I get that she's not for everyone with the cutesy baby voice and over excitement but I do enjoy some of her vlogs (although they are getting a bit samey now) but she seems cheerful etc unlike her husband who seems miserable lol I wonder if he doesn't particularly like Disney all that much but just gets dragged along with her. I do wonder how she affords all of these holidays. I enjoy her other travel vlogs too that are not Disney and hope she does more of them in the future.

Reactions: 2
If she could just speak and act like an adult. I totally get that her audience is primarily little girls who want to buy stickers but she is coming off as being a bit dim. Same with the business channel. It’s just her organising stock, making to do lists and drawing pretty basic stuff.

I used to love her but I'm finding her so redundant and immature lately. Her fella always looks pissed off with her on their trips. Probably tired of her narrating every second of the day. She seems to be constantly traveling. Don't know how when she was complaining that one week she only got a handful of sales.

Reactions: 1
She gets more vapid with every series despite in reality being a hard nosed business woman. The Paris video and continually mis-pronouncing Montmartre, just Google how to pronounce it? Cant understand half of the voice over because of all the loud music and her twittering on in a voice that’s so high only dogs can understand it. According to the business channel Dean has been in hospital but no mention of what for. Something to do with the weight loss surgery? Maybe he’s gone in to have his sense of humour bypass reversed. Hope so!

Away to WDW again. Don’t ever take this woman seriously when she’s on her Katnipp blog moaning about being stressed/rushed/not having time for xyz. She’s literally on holiday every few weeks. Stay at home and do some proper work love.

For most self-employed product-based businesses, Q4 is a crucial time of the year. It's when they make the most money. Yet here she is off to WDW again... and then complaining that time will be tight when she comes back? Priorities?

Her fella never seems happy in the vlogs.

And now a heavy promo of Roland printers. Jesus. Princess Squeaky Voice is a machine when it comes to advertising.
Can’t stand her. Sooooo fake.

Is it just me or does her head look huge since she's lost the weight from the gastric surgery?

Anyone think she will regain the weight? She seems obsessed with food. A whole Toronto vlog about food. And if she doesn't eat all the food she orders, why order it and throw it away?

Anyone think she will regain the weight? She seems obsessed with food. A whole Toronto vlog about food. And if she doesn't eat all the food she orders, why order it and throw it away?
Someone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong- but why the hell is she eating absolute crap. Shouldn’t she be eating ‘healthily’ if she wants to maintain her weight?
kinda annoys me that she took the easy way out to lose weight and now thinks she can eat all the crap again?

Reactions: 4
Someone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong- but why the hell is she eating absolute crap. Shouldn’t she be eating ‘healthily’ if she wants to maintain her weight?
kinda annoys me that she took the easy way out to lose weight and now thinks she can eat all the crap again?
I watched the latest vlog and thought exactly that. You might have a smaller appetite now but eating better with that would do you the world of good.

I actually don't mind the girl but I think in the same way she realised that they needed to get their weight under control (again looking at the family I can see where that comes from) then surely she must also realise that it's easy to slide back into unhealthy habits.

Reactions: 3
IMG_8782.jpeg

Yeah, i was shocked to see this was them 4 years ago.
Unhealthy habits were probably normal for her growing up, which is so unfortunate.

No idea if she tried to lose weight or eat healthy before the surgery, im assuming she must have because it’s pretty extreme. Maybe she is eating tit cos she is on holiday?

I do wonder if she has loose skin, she normally wears baggy clothes but wasnt here

IMG_8783.jpeg

I know she can be annoying and being perpetually 13 is so hilarious to me. I do find her life strange tbh. But i do think she is a nice person and much more likeable than the other disney vloggers she’s trying to associate with.

Reactions: 3
Latest Canada vlog, shes twittering on about how amazing Banff is, the mountains, the views, the snow. Tells us it’s Deans bucket list trip ten times, upgrades to hotel with amazing views of the Rockies. What’s Dean doing? Staring at his phone. Permanently.
She flops down on the bed and squeaks “We can actually see the mountains from our bed! Isn’t it amazing Dean? Dean mumbles “yea it’s great” without taking his eyes off the phone.
WTF is going on with this bloke? Every time he appears in a shot she cuts away super quickly like we’re not supposed to be seeing him. Ok, if he doesn’t want to be in it, don’t put him in it. We don’t give a duck.
Also what is she doing with the video colour? Everything in Canada does not have a pastel hue over it. I’m pretty sure about this because I’ve been. Canada is very beautiful, we don’t need her “colouring it in” for us.

Reactions: 6
Latest Canada vlog, shes twittering on about how amazing Banff is, the mountains, the views, the snow. Tells us it’s Deans bucket list trip ten times, upgrades to hotel with amazing views of the Rockies. What’s Dean doing? Staring at his phone. Permanently.
She flops down on the bed and squeaks “We can actually see the mountains from our bed! Isn’t it amazing Dean? Dean mumbles “yea it’s great” without taking his eyes off the phone.
WTF is going on with this bloke? Every time he appears in a shot she cuts away super quickly like we’re not supposed to be seeing him. Ok, if he doesn’t want to be in it, don’t put him in it. We don’t give a duck.
Also what is she doing with the video colour? Everything in Canada does not have a pastel hue over it. I’m pretty sure about this because I’ve been. Canada is very beautiful, we don’t need her “colouring it in” for us.
Just thinking the same, all Disney photos have the pastel hue going on too

That's a lot. But tbh at least she's offering something and must fulfill her tiers. So many out there putting out lacklustre Patreon content. Is that why Dean works with her? Does he have a job outside of her illustration biz?

Latest Canada blog is pinker than ever. Dean was almost caught smiling For a split second. She squeaked her way through it, went skating on a lake but when she’d paid for the skates informed us she couldn’t skate and was too scared to go on. Lots of fatty food and sugary drinks as usual.

• Haha