Katnipp Illustrations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a lot. But tbh at least she's offering something and must fulfill her tiers. So many out there putting out lacklustre Patreon content. Is that why Dean works with her? Does he have a job outside of her illustration biz?
Yeah and she actually only charges £4 a month, she just has a lot of subscribers.
Think Dean and his brother work fulltime at katnip.

The business must do well then to support them both and for them to have all of these holidays

Reactions: 2
People are paying her money every month so that she can promote her merch and videos to them to generate yet more revenue for her. It’s crazy. I’ll never understand how people can be so invested that they want to do this.

Reactions: 6
Is she never actually running her business because she’s always off on holidays?

Reactions: 1
She can’t be. She’s literally hardly ever there. She keeps referring to it as “my small business” well it must be bleeping tiny considering how little time she spends on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can’t be. She’s literally hardly ever there. She keeps referring to it as “my small business” well it must be bleeping tiny considering how little time she spends on it.
She’s even thinking of booking another trip to Japan, is her business really making that much money?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The new printer she’s buying is £13k 🫨
I'm sure she is getting a big big discount considering how much content she made about it. She went to like 2 or 3 roland events and made cross platform videos endorsing them basically and will continue promoting it after she gets it 100%. The fact that she showed even printers she "used to" consider and ones that are dreamy but to big her small biz screams payed content to me. but I could be wrong.

I'm sure she is getting a big big discount considering how much content she made about it. She went to like 2 or 3 roland events and made cross platform videos endorsing them basically and will continue promoting it after she gets it 100%. The fact that she showed even printers she "used to" consider and ones that are dreamy but to big her small biz screams payed content to me. but I could be wrong.
Well then she is breaking the law by not enclosing it’s an ad

Well then she is breaking the law by not enclosing it’s an ad
I was right. I kinda wish I didn't. Lately I have been seeing thought her bs so easily.
You can see in the new vlog around 2:40 " AD / Brand ambassador PR Gifted Campaign" she never actually mentioned that the printer is gifted but I'm sure that is on purpose. In the vlog she used the word "get" never "buy" that confirms it for me also that it is gifted.
Also the whole video is just an ad that is not disclosed in the title nor in the thumbnail. Not the first time might I add. She does not give a fric about the law or there could be some grey areas. Or simply she had never got in trouble for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Watched her most recent vlog, so boring - she went to primark and acted like no one knew what anime was before she did, turned some munchlins into keyrings then packed for WDW.

Felt bad for her though with the amount of times she mentioned her loose skin and saying she wasnt confident enough to wear certain clothes. You can see it mostly around her waist. I wonder if she’ll get it removed
IMG_1696.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Woof, off on the Piano Norway cruise this month and DLP again next month. She must be raking it in, or in debt.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Woof, off on the Piano Norway cruise this month and DLP again next month. She must be raking it in, or in debt.
I just came here to say this......does she ever spend any time at home?
I understand how you can get budget accommodation and I know they travelled to and from London by coach for their Canada trip, but honestly with all the food and merch, how does she do it? And how is she working enough to fulfill orders and pay Dean and her other member of staff?

Reactions: 3