Katnipp Illustrations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a shame she is choosing gluttony for content. She could have really made a niche for herself on how to eat healthily in florida as I'm sure alot of people worry about weight gain. Or think because they have had weightloss surgery they can't eat out etc. Every vlogger does the snack thing, do something different

Reactions: 4
She looks a right dick walking around the Grand Floridian dressed like a 4 year old in a party frock and a wig laying out £75 on an absolutely naff looking handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks a right dick walking around the Grand Floridian dressed like a 4 year old in a party frock and a wig laying out £75 on an absolutely naff looking handbag.
Ohhhhh it’s a wig? Wondered why it looked a bit strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't get it though... not so long ago she was with the grumpy hubby and definitely was watching the pennies, everything on a budget, too expensive bla bla.
But since then she's been to Canada, USA, Japan, only ones I can remember, and spending like she's won the Lottery 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s got a captive and growing audience across two YouTube channels and her IG where she sells bits of sticky paper and stuff she’s bought from wholesale printers. I was at a market the other weekend and there was a stall selling identical items with slightly different but extremely similar designs. The coffee beakers, the mousemats, the pins…all the same products with cute japanese cartoon designs. Her entire business model appears to be using her social media as a means of flogging her tat at a huge mark up. Those glass beakers are a couple of quid wholesale, she prints a cartoon on it and flogs it for £18. Hello next Disney holiday!

I skimmed through this vlog because I cant handle 40mins of ‘it’s so pretty hehe’

At the beginning she says she doesnt always eat like this, and i gave her the benefit of the doubt before, but now im not that convinced.

She wakes up and the first thing she does is have a latte full of starbucks hazelnut creamer then mentions she takes ‘on-the-go’ lemonade that you add to water to save money in the parks, erm just drink water?
It’s just these little things that prove she absolutely cannot go without sugar or crap constantly.

Then there’s a part where she has a chicken salad (and we know it’s Florida, so how healthy it is is questionable. Proof: the size of Victoria). She can’t eat it all because of the band, so she pulls out a collapsable tupperware container to put the rest in to eat an hour later.
ok before someone shouts, ‘ i do this to save money’, sure, but you’d eat it much later, right? With her it comes across as constantly trying to eat her way around the band. It’s the same as her loading up on all the sugar-free stuff because sugar makes her feel sick now.

Reactions: 3

I skimmed through this vlog because I cant handle 40mins of ‘it’s so pretty hehe’

At the beginning she says she doesnt always eat like this, and i gave her the benefit of the doubt before, but now im not that convinced.

She wakes up and the first thing she does is have a latte full of starbucks hazelnut creamer then mentions she takes ‘on-the-go’ lemonade that you add to water to save money in the parks, erm just drink water?
It’s just these little things that prove she absolutely cannot go without sugar or crap constantly.

Then there’s a part where she has a chicken salad (and we know it’s Florida, so how healthy it is is questionable. Proof: the size of Victoria). She can’t eat it all because of the band, so she pulls out a collapsable tupperware container to put the rest in to eat an hour later.
ok before someone shouts, ‘ i do this to save money’, sure, but you’d eat it much later, right? With her it comes across as constantly trying to eat her way around the band. It’s the same as her loading up on all the sugar-free stuff because sugar makes her feel sick now.
who's Victoria? (sorry if I'm being dim)

Do you remember when she used to go to her family’s caravan near Scarborough.

How many times does she really need to go to Disney? I used to love her but lately she seems way more about appearance

Reactions: 6
How many times does she really need to go to Disney? I used to love her but lately she seems way more about appearance
Me too. Liked how down to earth she was but since the WLS it's all about her looks. And before she was very conscious about spending money. Now it's as if she's won the lottery, case in point that handbag she bought in the GF.
Haven't watched her latest vlog even when normally I'd watch it straight away.

She needs to sort the lipstick application out. It's gross.
I also cannot quite believe she eats all the things she shows, so why buy them to take a few bites and throw away?

Reactions: 1
I never thought she looked ‘bad’ and always made an effort, but she’s definitely very focussed on her appearance at the minute.

she’s gone down the cookie cutter path, which is such a shame. She used to do things that were familiar and have familiar ambitions.

I wonder how her plans for a family are going? That was the apparent reason for weightloss, wasn’t it. I can’t see her with a baby any time soon, I think she’s got the bug for spending and travelling.

Reactions: 5
I never thought she looked ‘bad’ and always made an effort, but she’s definitely very focussed on her appearance at the minute.

she’s gone down the cookie cutter path, which is such a shame. She used to do things that were familiar and have familiar ambitions.

I wonder how her plans for a family are going? That was the apparent reason for weightloss, wasn’t it. I can’t see her with a baby any time soon, I think she’s got the bug for spending and travelling.
She also wants full plastics so not sure how that would work with wanting a baby. Surely it would be best to wait until after children to do it but how would the pregnancy be with the excess skin? She looks like she's got quite a bit of it around her middle.

I also cannot quite believe she eats all the things she shows, so why buy them to take a few bites and throw away?
Still addicted to sugar and fried food... since she had surgery she hasn't changed her eating habits apart from showing broccoli for breakfast.
I've said before, she seems to eat healthier with her husband but when she's with Victoria she has no self control.
Plus the coffees with cream etc are just cheating the surgery. I remember Vanessa Feltz saying she used to eat chocolate custard after her surgery to bypass the band.
I'm constantly dieting so know all about the struggles, always around a size 16/18 but would never buy the sugary coffees and the odd time I get a Starbucks it's skimmed milk with a sugar free caramel.
Also had issues with fertility before we had our miracle so if my reason for surgery was getting pregnant I'd definitely be trying now the weight has gone.