Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I hear anyone talk about Coco & Eve is when they're doing a sponsored post. Also, fairly certain that gifted plant is toxic to cats and if that's a Monstera in her living room (looks like it but I could be wrong) then that's also toxic to cats.

Was that Pimms gifted (undisclosed)? Or did they just happen to have some Pimms branded glasses knocking around!?

Also 'products' in inverted commas and the fact it's on brand. I'm not sure what her brand is any more. Anyone?

ETA still not over that living room looking like such a dark cave! It would have looked great with one feature wall or all a nice clean shade of white.

Reactions: 7
ETA still not over that living room looking like such a dark cave! It would have looked great with one feature wall or all a nice clean shade of white.

For sure, paint the whole thing bright white then maybe a small section a good fresh shade of sage green, or even paint a tall skirting board a fun colour.

She needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 5
Looking at her interior style is like seeing 2017-2018 all over again

Reactions: 11
She’s on the beg for a fucking desk now! Why does she need a desk? She does all of her “work” usually slobbed in bed with the fucking cat!

She’s winding me right up lately! Silly little girl

Reactions: 6
She’s on the beg for a fucking desk now! Why does she need a desk? She does all of her “work” usually slobbed in bed with the fucking cat!

She’s winding me right up lately! Silly little girl
For the room that is clearly too hot to be working in even in the small heatwave that we have just had recently? What happens if, like last year, we have like solid 2 weeks of 30 degrees weather? She'll be on a beg for a fan/aircon unit.

Also, Jesus, woman, no. This blazer is too big. It swamps you, makes you look shorter and bigger. Sell it on. Even in correct size, I don't think it would look good on her, just a wrong shape/fit. When you're small (and I am 5'2 which is WAY taller than her), you need to realise that the oversized stuff is not a look for you.

And no again. Tweed-style (I doubt it's actual tweed, being from Gap) jackets don't look good with summer dresses. Please also under no circumstance wear it with your manky trainers

Desk-wise, how did she manage to do any work in the past few years when she has had this desk?

Last edited:
Imagine buying an expensive desk from Made just to paint it and change the handles? More money than sense.

Completely agree @martaS - she can really pull off a blazer/smart coat look but this one looks absolutely terrible! Such a poor fit.

I found those stories really odd and was fully expecting it to be an #ad for Vinted which I've seen others do recently.

It was probably an undeclared AD knowing how she’s been lately

Reactions: 6
Maybe she wasn't offered an AD like other influencers but would like to be noticed and offered next time round hence today's Stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s blaming her current desk for not being able to “get stuck into work”
any excuse

Reactions: 9
She’s blaming her current desk for not being able to “get stuck into work”
any excuse
People have been using their kids' desk and kitchen tables for the past 15 months, she really hasn't got a clue about the world outside her little bubble.

Reactions: 14
It’s so funny to see her running list of excuses of why she can’t motivate herself to work.
- feeling sad
-feeling ouchy
- feeling stressed
- desk is ‘uncomfortable’
- mercury is in retrograde
- planets aren’t aligned
- Morris the cat has hayfever

maybe she can’t motivate herself to work bcoz she realised she doesn’t actually know what she does anymore- it’s not a beauty or makeup account, wouldn’t really call it wedding or decor inspo- she’s just winging it really isn’t she?

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t she just move the drawers a little more apart so her legs and chair fit under? Maybe daddy g has told her she can’t have a makeshift desk. I bet he shuddered at the IKEA drawers. He seems so uptight and pompous, he’s the definition of “stick up one’s arse” I literally cannot imagine him loving the sex she likes to suggest they have. I also feel like the blazer was something he’s suggested she needs. It seems so out of place with her style and didn’t suit her at all.

Back to the desk - they are so out of touch with reality. I bet the prices of those desks on her stories are insane. Not everyone who has had to work from home with the pandemic has had the money to just buy a desk because they need one. They’ve had to make do, hunched over, uncomfortable for over a year. They’ve had to be productive even when they haven’t felt like they can. They’ve had to answer to their boss and get the work done. Like wake the fuck up. Their privilege is actually offensive.

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand vague posts about medical problems! It’s attention seeking but also quite worrying for others who might be in the same boat.
Posting that you’ve been getting a pelvic ultrasound from the radiology dept is a straightforward routine way for doctors to see what’s going on with your uterus and ovaries. She’s mentioned she has PCOS before so probably related to that.

Reactions: 10
Hun alert! I repeat Hun alert!!! We have a Hun on our hands people!

View attachment 623531
I actually had to have an internal ultrasound about a year ago now to see if I had any cysts and the only people that I told were my very very best friends, my mum and another friend who is a nurse. I could not imagine posting it on my Instagram story. For me it was scary, and unsettling and felt invasive enough without posting it for the world to see. And she can’t even say she’s doing this to help other women as she’s being far too vague to be any help. I find it all very very strange

Reactions: 19
She’s certainly not helping anybody by posting this

It’s a good sign that she didn’t get forewarned about anything there and then though

Reactions: 12
She’s certainly not helping anybody by posting this
View attachment 623549
It’s a good sign that she didn’t get forewarned about anything there and then though
I agree with you!! Yes it was a little uncomfortable. And I did actually cry after mine haha but only because my scanner said there was nothing to immediately be concerned about and I was so relieved!! This feels like fearmongering from her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.