Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys see she was selling three very similar woven bags that she’d bought “in the souks of Marrakech” - why would you buy three bags that are all so similar on one trip?! And then she obviously never ended up using them all because they’re all listed as being new.
It's almost as if she liked the idea of having those bags there and then, and then came back to UK and realised she won't wear them out in London... They're souvenirs more than something wearable or practical.

Reactions: 4
I'd rather you peppered these ads with some other content tbh katie.

Please, do the 4 week minimalism challenge! Pack everything away aside from say 30/50 items, your laptop and phone/charger do count as 1 piece each! So do toiletries and make up. Bedding, cookware anything you share with G doesn't and see how it goes! Bet your hoarding therapist would approve, and it would make a great video/series.

Reactions: 5
Kathleen’s dating advice:
A - Download dating apps.
B - Get engaged to the first man you find via said dating apps who seems equally as desperate to get married as you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
B - Get engaged to the first man you find via said dating apps who seems equally as desperate to get married as you do.
C- Move in with him 9 months later.
D- Become his overgrown baby.
E- Don't stop bringing up your past relationships and cancelled wedding until he proposes.
The end :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
C- Move in with him 9 months later.
D- Become his overgrown baby.
E- Don't stop bringing up your past relationships and cancelled wedding until he proposes.
The end :LOL:
F. Get a cat together from a dodgy breeder and call it the most ridiculous name you can think of, because THAT'S commitment

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
F. Get a cat together from a dodgy breeder and call it the most ridiculous name you can think of, because THAT'S commitment
G. Create fake illness for said cat, and spend as much money at the vets as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a petty comment but moving forward anyway: I think Katie is strikingly beautiful but she has become so nauseating as a personality her physical beauty doesn't even register. I don't see anything but a grievous moron and keep scrolling. She's becoming uglier by the day. But I doubt she'll ever out-ugly Lily Pebbles who has suffered a similar personality implosion. Lily could pass as pretty as needed back in the day, but nothing can save her now. She looks like a young Larry David in drag on a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is a petty comment but moving forward anyway: I think Katie is strikingly beautiful but she has become so nauseating as a personality her physical beauty doesn't even register. I don't see anything but a grievous moron and keep scrolling. She's becoming uglier by the day. But I doubt she'll ever out-ugly Lily Pebbles who has suffered a similar personality implosion. Lily could pass as pretty as needed back in the day, but nothing can save her now. She looks like a young Larry David in drag on a good day.
Such a sunny warm disposition. She seemed too happy for me so I've never watched her. I feel like I'm missing out.

Back to katie - favourite cake, giant toblerone (was it tje 4.5kg one?!), more extra sweet desert wine, ice cream, cocktails. All the best things for when you're menstruating. Not unhealthy at allllll. Still no clue what the fav cake or wine are.
Shall we guess??
Is she that dull?
Yes.
So, I think the cake is a monster triple chocolate fudgey salted carmel iced extravaganza. The wine is babycham. No doubt about it.

Is g trying to kill her before the wedding ceremony with a diabetes death?

Is his kink that he is a feeder?

You're absolutely right, she just kind of lost her spark somewhere, and similarly to Lily, it's the constant moaning and complaining that is making her ugly... They both have seemingly great jobs (who wouldn't want to work from home, creating content for all these great brands), they get gifted a lot of of everything that us mere mortals have to pay for, they travel and do activities for free (in non-covid times at least) and yet they just don't seem fulfilled...

Katie's attitude is just wrong too. I follow a YouTuber from my home country and she has had some health issues, wasn't allowed to exercise for a long time and put on weight a little. Now she's feeling better and was given a go-ahead from her physio and she posted a few happy selfies from her home gym, showing her slighly curvier body and saying how pleased she was that she's moving again. What do we get from Katie? Tummy rolls, chocolate and booze, and never ending feeling sorry for herself.

Reactions: 11
Wow. If I said that to my mum she:

a) wouldn’t know what it means,

b) once she found out she’d wish she brought me up better than to speak to her like that 😐
That’s so weird. Why does she always have to talk about sexual things for attention?

Reactions: 8
That’s so weird. Why does she always have to talk about sexual things for attention?
Maybe her sex life is just not as great as she likes to portray?

Is the whole point of this Q&A to drive traffic to her website? Most answers are, oh here is a swipe-up to an article I wrote on the subject a while ago. You know what is also a way to drive more traffic to your website? To write interesting, engaging and meaningful content. That simple.

Screenshot_20201111-170132.png

Screenshot_20201111-170105.png

Screenshot_20201111-170119.png

Which very smoothly brings me to my next point. THIS! I think she actually lost her independency a big time, that's why she is linking to some old stuff she wrote when she was dating. She never seems to be seeing any friends any more, never mentions her old housemates (they seemed to have good influence on her). Fair enough we are in second lockdown but she didn't in the summer when we were allowed to get out more, but it's all G, the cat and the sex toys these days.
Screenshot_20201111-165709.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve got to hand it to Katie, her post about negative self talk was refreshing and honest. It looks like she’s willing to do some inner work and better herself as she obviously is not happy with the content she’s making and the moaning. I’m looking forward to seeing a revamp and her getting her spark back!

Reactions: 2
I’ve got to hand it to Katie, her post about negative self talk was refreshing and honest. It looks like she’s willing to do some inner work and better herself as she obviously is not happy with the content she’s making and the moaning. I’m looking forward to seeing a revamp and her getting her spark back!
I hope you're right and I hope she will improve her content. I am ready to give full credit to her where it is due. But I worry that she only wrote that post for the sake of having a moan again and won't be doing the inner work.

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean but it still felt a bit “woe is me”... everyone in the real world deals with their own issues and also trying to be the best at their job. And also look after their kids and other family members and worry about money and trying to stay sane themselves.
It would be refreshing to see her stop moaning and just do it!

don’t really understand how you can get sentimental about a lipstick either. Sure, she has issues with keeping so much stuff from friends and family but all those decluttering videos.. I despair

• Heart
I'm no prude but absolutely cannot fathom her texting her mum the words 'coochie twinge' (early contender to be included in a thread title surely!)

I'm all for being open but just find her family so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.