Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These wealthy dumb lazy witches marking off the days of lockdown like they're serving time in a penitentiary (while simultaneously acknowledging they're going to treat lockdown like 30...60..90 day vacation). I JUST CAN'T ANYMORE. No matter how many times it's pointed out to them, or how, that hundreds of millions of people around the world are in actual crisis, they keep this tit up.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
OH MY GOD. The sheer audacity of Katie to say people aren’t taking this lockdown seriously enough, when she RUSHED OUT FOR DINNER while she still had the chance! Doing it one day before lockdown makes no difference to the virus, Katie, it can spread even when there is no lockdown!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I was going to message her directly but didn’t see the point. Maybe you’re seeing more people as more people are still working! Eg on my street 8 of us were furloughed last time round but were all working as normal this time.
11C134C2-18FE-4668-AE18-B790EC65F25A.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I was going to message her directly but didn’t see the point. Maybe you’re seeing more people as more people are still working! Eg on my street 8 of us were furloughed last time round but were all working as normal this time.
View attachment 301391
She’s absolutely deluded and doesn’t know anything about the real world. We can’t all stay at home drinking wine and playing with our cat for the next 4 weeks, people still need to actually go out to work 🙄 god I hate influencers they’re insufferable

Reactions: 21
She really is a self entitled idiot. It’s ok for her to go out for a lockdown meal hours before lockdown ends ‘just because’ but it’s not ok for people to be wandering the streets? There’s a million reasons why they could be out, going to work, going food shopping, you’re allowed to meet one other person outdoors for a walk so perhaps that’s their only trip out the house that day and are making the most of it... she can’t judge people just by looking out her window at people walking round, and anyway practice what you preach woman!

Reactions: 26
D6A41B97-8908-4C4B-A73C-860AAB91688E.jpeg

Or, and hear me out, you could just get dressed in your tacky fast fashion clothes and not be such a drama queen? Really there’s no need to film you getting dressed everyday, is this what we’re calling content now? Like everyone is saying, we’re still getting dressed and working.

Also she’s totally ripping off Chloe Plumstead AGAIN. Look at her stories, she’s done it in a much less dramatic, less pouty, and cooler way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
View attachment 301678

Or, and hear me out, you could just get dressed in your tacky fast fashion clothes and not be such a drama queen? Really there’s no need to film you getting dressed everyday, is this what we’re calling content now? Like everyone is saying, we’re still getting dressed and working.

Also she’s totally ripping off Chloe Plumstead AGAIN. Look at her stories, she’s done it in a much less dramatic, less pouty, and cooler way.
I started reading this and just saw whinge whinge whinge wah wah wah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 301678

I hope she's not filming the actual process of getting dressed, LOL, but then I wouldn't be surprised, there aren't many areas of her body we haven't been exposed to yet. Many people sleep naked and wear very little clothing when at home but most of us doesn't feel the need to post a half naked selfie after we wake up.

Edit: Oh and guess what, that bag she ruined with hand sanitiser, was actually gifted in first place. Why did we even think for a second she paid for something like that?

Reactions: 8
How does she know people out aren’t going to work? I feel like now isn’t the time to be so judgemental. I am still working full time throughout all of this, as are MANY others. We aren’t all like her staying in all day taking half naked selfies and having ‘duvet days.’ Honestly this comment made me so angry. She is just treating it as a month long holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How does she know people out aren’t going to work? I feel like now isn’t the time to be so judgemental. I am still working full time throughout all of this, as are MANY others. We aren’t all like her staying in all day taking half naked selfies and having ‘duvet days.’ Honestly this comment made me so angry. She is just treating it as a month long holiday.
Oh ho! Just wait until lockdown is 'over' and all these influencers need to have a getaway mini break to recover and recoup from such a tough time poor ikkle influencers 🙄

Can't wait for the day these AI influencers to take over their gig so we no longer have to put up with these whiney brats 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I truly hoped that advent calendars will be the thing of the past soon. They're so wasteful with overpackaged tiny cosmetics, and I'm sad that all these bloggers who were claiming that they want to be more sustainable, are still accepting them. Also, just how many does a single person need? I'd really like for bloggers to start donating these to charity or give them away to subscribers.
The word "gifted" could be more visible too. But what do I expect.
Screenshot_20201106-154756.png

Screenshot_20201106-154819.png

Screenshot_20201106-154807.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
View attachment 301391
Honestly! it’s like she forgets people have jobs that don’t involve taking pictures of your pony tail or dry arse makeup ‘looks’.
She’s a cheeky little cow considering she was off on holiday abroad and jetting around the UK when the Covid threat was very much the same as it is now.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh ho! Just wait until lockdown is 'over' and all these influencers need to have a getaway mini break to recover and recoup from such a tough time poor ikkle influencers 🙄

Can't wait for the day these AI influencers to take over their gig so we no longer have to put up with these whiney brats 😏
Exactly. She is making it sound like a holiday while people are losing jobs and businesses. Or some of us are still getting up very early, working full time. It’s very ignorant

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What also grinds my gears is how her bio says ‘wannabe true crime detective’ like, if you are a detective you will evidently be detecting real crime. How on earth can it be anything but true crime? She’s so dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This really irks me!! They all so desperately need to get away. And all jetted off after the last lockdown. These influencers find working from home so difficult despite always working from home!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She was the one going out for a ‘last dinner’ on Wednesday and she went France on holiday.

Doesn’t she realise that this lockdown isn’t like the last one? More things are open so obviously people will be out. Idiot.

Reactions: 15
I truly hoped that advent calendars will be the thing of the past soon. They're so wasteful with overpackaged tiny cosmetics, and I'm sad that all these bloggers who were claiming that they want to be more sustainable, are still accepting them. Also, just how many does a single person need? I'd really like for bloggers to start donating these to charity or give them away to subscribers.
The word "gifted" could be more visible too. But what do I expect.
She also had the love honey one. That’s 4 calendars, that’s 100 new products she now has 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s ridiculous considering her issue of hoarding and how much stuff she already has.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She also had the love honey one. That’s 4 calendars, that’s 100 new products she now has 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s ridiculous considering her issue of hoarding and how much stuff she already has.
In this weeks vlog she acknowledges that she needs therapy for it but then she goes on to say that it's OCD-related. Apparently she worries that if she chucks away a thing that someone gave her, something bad will happen to that person.
If she thinks that, she definitely needs therapy ASAP.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.