Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just hasn't got enough to do and too much spare time. I was off work last week and after a couple of days of getting house chores done, I was feeling a bit flat. You do when there's a whole day ahead of you, and no plans. She just sits there giggling at the cat and taking pouty selfies. Get on with that cleaning Kathleen. Scrub your damn flat and feel better instantly!
Her sister is her cleaner - katie doesn't do that herself!

Judging by the state of their flat it seems neither of them do the cleaning themselves.

"My fave dessert wine". Would be helpful to actually tell people what wine is it. All I can see is some yellow wine in a glass. Very helpful.
View attachment 300104
She doesn't actually know the name. Or how to spell it...
She needs to think about reigning in the alcohol. Fatty liver and high blood pressure are the silent deadily killers. She already seems to be suffering from digestion issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm so tired of her! I should really unfollow her accounts but I'm hoping she will go back to how she was before. I used to really like her. All these stupid and insensitive comments she makes wind me up. She can't see beyond herself can she.

Schools are still open so wouldn't that account for lits of people out this time? Surely that makes a big difference 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m both shocked and completely unsurprised at the same time. She really can’t handle the truth, can she? Your message was blunt but certainly not abusive!
She can’t handle any opinion other than her own, it’s peak influencer mindset - can’t be held to account for anything!

Reactions: 10
100%! It almost takes the piss that she throws around terms like that whilst posing in the street with her coffee (looking at the floor 🙄). People with depression on most days can’t get dressed, can’t leave the house, can’t face ordering a coffee from another human being, can’t face posing the street and having their photo taken 100 times.
I’m all for raising awareness of tips to combat low moods but for me this feels like a case of privilege... “doesn’t want to play Zelda”.. duck off Katie and spare a thought for the parents losing their jobs and trying to support their family. God I wish I was privileged enough to be able to sit down and play Zelda or afford to splash money on take away coffees and designer handbags.

she’s hidden the comments! I wonder if she got some comments calling her out..
If she's feeling down she just needs to get onto that website and sign up to a few more of those lovely blow job courses she recommends so highly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if her arse ever gets jealous of all the tit coming out of her mouth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In this weeks vlog she acknowledges that she needs therapy for it but then she goes on to say that it's OCD-related. Apparently she worries that if she chucks away a thing that someone gave her, something bad will happen to that person.
If she thinks that, she definitely needs therapy ASAP.
Oh wow. This is actually really sad. I hope she gets help.

Reactions: 4
In this weeks vlog she acknowledges that she needs therapy for it but then she goes on to say that it's OCD-related. Apparently she worries that if she chucks away a thing that someone gave her, something bad will happen to that person.
If she thinks that, she definitely needs therapy ASAP.
It’s obviously something she needs help with. However, that doesn’t account for most the stuff she’s accumulated from brands...

what does she think something bad will happen to Mr.Ted Baker himself if she chucks away something from the advent calendar she received?

and what about donating rather than throwing away. Don’t think she ever done a give away with her followers.

Reactions: 14
It’s obviously something she needs help with. However, that doesn’t account for most the stuff she’s accumulated from brands...

what does she think something bad will happen to Mr.Ted Baker himself if she chucks away something from the advent calendar she received?

and what about donating rather than throwing away. Don’t think she ever done a give away with her followers.
Would you like to be given some out of date make-up? It's not like she's gonna give away something nice, new and unopened. She likes to have a play with stuff before she puts it away, never uses again and declutters. She's got piles of old makeup.

• Sick
It’s not just make up it’s totally inane things that she hoards. Amongst a ridiculous number of candles under her bed she keeps a can that a singer drank out of. she needs help.

41FBC3E3-F1FC-4F13-87DF-F0D751FE3B8D.png
B7FA7B04-22A7-403D-BD39-034EDE8134DF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh wow I didn’t know it was that bad. She’s only young too imagine how much stuff she will have accumulated when she’s older.
That's such a good point. Katie, if you read here, think about it for a while.

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t she give them away to charity shops? That way she isn’t throwing them away, someone else can use it.

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t she give them away to charity shops? That way she isn’t throwing them away, someone else can use it.
And then the person that gave them to her won’t die either 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think there are women's charities who accept lightly used makeup, she could send it to them, as long the bits of makeup were opened recently and not 3 years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She'll end up on one those My life as a hoarder programs. When 2 or 3 people have to come round and spend days clearing and cleaning your house for you, so it's actually liveable. I've seen an episode once where woman's kitchen was full of crap to the point she had to climb on top of it. There was no floor!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh wow. This is actually really sad. I hope she gets help.
Then why is she worried about all the press packages she gets sent from anonymous pr departments, or all the stuff she continues to buy for herself, why accept more and more freebies like all the advant calanders? She buys things continously i recaĺl her having a draw or basket full of unused hardback notepads that ahe had bought. This new excuse / reason just seems to be a sympathetic cause that can be monetised.

I think there are women's charities who accept lightly used makeup, she could send it to them, as long the bits of makeup were opened recently and not 3 years ago
There are she just doesn't want to give them up. Hoarders hoard. I watched her decluttering before moving in with little G and she wanted to keep allll if her expensive gifted palettes, but was fine giving away or chucking rimmel etc.

It’s not just make up it’s totally inane things that she hoards. Amongst a ridiculous number of candles under her bed she keeps a can that a singer drank out of. she needs help.

View attachment 303321View attachment 303322
Yikes.

But, clearly the beginnings of real hoarding,not collecting. Everthing is chucked hap hazzardly in a plastic draw, nothing is kept clean and organised.

She needs to be firm with herself and do a clear out / throw / recycle and give aways both online, irl people she knows and charties. Stop buying, rein in what freebies she'll accept and a one in one out for bought things as she buys a lot, only keep work gifted products for a set time.

Give almost everything of any value to her sister for her to sell online and let her keep profits. She said her sister cleaned for her for cash, so i assume she would welcome the east cash grab.

No one can really help katie other than katie. She can't baby step this stuff either or nothing will change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Did you guys see she was selling three very similar woven bags that she’d bought “in the souks of Marrakech” - why would you buy three bags that are all so similar on one trip?! And then she obviously never ended up using them all because they’re all listed as being new.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.