Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These jokers live in a 3 bed (?) house and store their Christmas tree at someone else's house because they don't have room for it. Anyway, they've put it up in the kitchen right in front of the oven so that's Christmassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These jokers live in a 3 bed (?) house and store their Christmas tree at someone else's house because they don't have room for it. Anyway, they've put it up in the kitchen right in front of the oven so that's Christmassy.
It's a 4 bed I believe. They have their main bedroom, another one which is Katie's wardrobe and kinda home gym (I think they keep the Peloton there), and then G and her offices. And yeah, I did think about them keeping their stupid tree in her sister's house 🙄 Most people who live in Victorian houses put their trees in the bay window in their front room (I do love that look, it's so nice when you walk around your town around Christmas and you can see people's beautifully decorated and lit trees, makes you feel extra festive) but not Katie and G - they keep their tv in their bay window 🙄

I loved how she said she's show us her fave decs and then showed like, 5?

Also. love these snippets from the Vlogmas intro 😝
1701687943836.png

1701687959050.png

She put some of those scented sticks in the tree, I think she did like 2-3, one at her height, and one and G's so they both can get wafts of the smell 🙄 She may add a few on the other side of the tree, "so it's, like an IMMERSIVE tree experience".
Now suprises here, the Scentsicles are from Amazon for any of those who might have wondered. (I know you did).

Ends the vlog for once, a true Xmas miracle.
1701688262179.png

PS I actually like their mishmash eclectic tree. Not the lights, they're a bit much for me, but I like the random decs, maybe because a lot of mine are like this 🙃

1701688353706.png

Reactions: 4
If they don’t have space to store an artificial tree, why not just get a real tree each year? Then she wouldn’t need the scented sticks cos the tree would smell nice! 😂

Reactions: 9
If they don’t have space to store an artificial tree, why not just get a real tree each year? Then she wouldn’t need the scented sticks cos the tree would smell nice! 😂
She can't aff-link to a real tree though, can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh her Maldives wish list and dinner at the savoy, what a blatant beg. You would think she’s sick to death of indulgent dinners at posh wanky places by now, I know I’m sick of watching it

Reactions: 5
Having a look of Katie's Vinted 🥴
A swimsuit...
1701692488274.png

If it's been worn, even once, it's not NEW babes.

Also, how interesting that location is Barking (that's where her parents are, right?), and not Walthamstow? Do her Vinted items actually "live" in her parents' house? Who posts them? Or does she not use her London address because she doesn't want to give away where she lives? But then she does give away her parents' address when she posts to buyers?
She could also just have a more anonymous account (your username on Vinted doesn't have to be your name + surname), but then she couldn't link to via her, and I imagine she sells things quicker if she does "advertise it" via her official IG...

Also, there are so many items she's "only worn once"... She's stuck in the cycle of buying (any odd crap) and reselling, isn't she?

G makes an appearance too...
1701693024230.jpeg

Pretty sure that's not Katie's foot and I thought Vinted wants the sellers to use their own pictures?
1701693135031.jpeg

But the absolute cherry on the top is this:
1701693170123.png

WHY NOT bleeping CLEAN THEM BEFORE SELLING?
1701693199833.png

It would take a couple of minutes with an appropriate shoe brush. Could even use a normal house brush at a push.
1701693230301.jpeg

Is she only selling these because can't be bothered to clean?

I think I just puked in my mouth a bit.

1701693353217.jpeg

What a load of crap.

Why doesn't she just donate these things (barring the beyond disgusting looking pot washer's shoe) to a charity shop? She's selling them for peanuts so it's not like she gets much out of the selling besides the feeling of decluttering? 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not having space to store a Christmas tree in a 4 bed, 3 storey, 1300 sq foot house when only two adults live there is a joke.

Reactions: 13
Tell me you don't have to worry about energy bills without telling me:
putting an oven on just to cook a tray of tomatoes.

1701712363179.png

Reactions: 7
Nah why is she selling her manky stinky Vans for a fiver. Are times really that hard?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not having space to store a Christmas tree in a 4 bed, 3 storey, 1300 sq foot house when only two adults live there is a joke.
Morris lives there too, plus poor little echo in the deep freeze - it's clearly a full house with no room for a tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell me you don't have to worry about energy bills without telling me:
putting an oven on just to cook a tray of tomatoes.

View attachment 2609802
See also: sleeping naked and then walking around in thin PJs when the rest of us are freezing and layering up.

Katie, after pushing a spider towards her cat "be nice to it!" Then "...he's just eaten it". Did she think Morris was going to give it a cuddle and sing it a Christmas carol?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had one more look at the Vinted.

Is that Kathleen's breast? 👀

1701773756132.jpeg

It's cat hair everywhere too.
1701773932419.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morris lives there too, plus poor little echo in the deep freeze - it's clearly a full house with no room for a tree.
Also all them mouldy dildos, tat from the Thames, dried flowers from her wedding, the plethora of wedding dresses & bottles of anti perspirant from 1997. No wonder the poor sprite hasn’t got space for sodding tree storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's so stressed...... because she has to post some Vinted parcels. #relatable

'Does anyone else struggle with hormones around that time of the month?'
#relatable

She talks about leaving Gleam in today's vlogmas and it was actually really interesting.

Reactions: 5
She's so stressed...... because she has to post some Vinted parcels. #relatable

'Does anyone else struggle with hormones around that time of the month?'
#relatable

She talks about leaving Gleam in today's vlogmas and it was actually really interesting.
What did she say about it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.