Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sausage-toe...really?! Is it just me who thought along the lines of the male equivalent of camel toe? 🤨
Short person problems. Use a bleeping stool or step ladder ffs!!!!
All year she's wanted to eat nuggets in the bath. I swear she's not right!

Reactions: 4
her roundups are becoming more unhinged every weekend. It’s like she’s running out of interesting things to do and she’s making it up as she goes along to maintain a ‘quirky’ image anc to have something to document

Reactions: 3
I am going to sound like a twit, but her sudden love of tiramisu is not matched by knowledge. Traditional tiramisu, the real, original recipes - do not include alcohol. So her yapping about the tiramisu not being boozy - well, that's accurate, Kath - you absolute block of cheddar.

Reactions: 8
The way she was rubbing that foundation into her face with that brush gave me the ICK. It's not meant to be absorbed, it's meant to be a layer. Like no wonder you have bad skin when you're so rough as guts with the skin on your face.

I am going to sound like a twit, but her sudden love of tiramisu is not matched by knowledge. Traditional tiramisu, the real, original recipes - do not include alcohol. So her yapping about the tiramisu not being boozy - well, that's accurate, Kath - you absolute block of cheddar.
I'm glad I'm not the only one to whom the lack of booze sounded like a negative. But yes, she wants to be a quirky foodie but it's not supported by knowledge and research.

Sausage-toe...really?! Is it just me who thought along the lines of the male equivalent of camel toe? 🤨
Short person problems. Use a bleeping stool or step ladder ffs!!!!
All year she's wanted to eat nuggets in the bath. I swear she's not right!
i ate nuggets in the bath this year. in september, when i was throwing up 5 times a day in my 8th week of pregnancy. it was a necessity 😂 katie’s just a toddler, who actively spends a year WANTING to do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey guys, I will start a new thread as we've gone over 50 pages, am I correct to think this suggestion by @Buntu has had the most votes:
https://tattle.life/threads/katie-s...meal-will-make-it-alright.40390/post-16284958
Katie Snooks #14: low iron might make her sick, her “pick me” attitude gives us the ick
NEW THREAD GUYZZZ

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.