Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In todays vlog Katie tells us how to blend a turmeric shot until it's 'finely choppy' then wears some 'sneaks' to an event where there's a 'boxing bag'. That vocab. She's got some new kindly gifted skincare products (yes, really!). Another week, another change to the skincare routine! Katie's never been on a holiday where she can chill before apparently. Has she forgotten all the previous holidays and mini breaks she's been on? Katie's cooking something to take down for Mummy G tomorrow.... I assume she means take up tomorrow considering his parents live in Yorkshire. Katie's been crying about Morris going away but luckily they have a bucket of Lindt chocolate to eat. Roll footage of Katie using dry shampoo in the kitchen next to Morris's face and the cat nearly shitting himself. Oh now he's in the footwell of the car at the services because they're fxxxing stupid. Do they really not worry he'll leg it as soon as they open the door? Anyway, time for a little walk and a little toddler voice. The 'thermal jacket' is back with some 'thermal trousers'. No idea. Time for some car finance chats in the new car and if we're 'interested in needing a car' they recommend PCP, only £150 a month. Some vertigo inducing footage of Greenwich Market, then back home. She's spent 2 hours deciding what to take on their honeymoon but she's got a bag of cameras packed. Katie wants to read It Ends With Us on her honeymoon because she thinks it's a romcom. Who's going to tell her....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In todays vlog Katie tells us how to blend a turmeric shot until it's 'finely choppy' then wears some 'sneaks' to an event where there's a 'boxing bag'. That vocab. She's got some new kindly gifted skincare products (yes, really!). Another week, another change to the skincare routine! Katie's never been on a holiday where she can chill before apparently. Has she forgotten all the previous holidays and mini breaks she's been on? Katie's cooking something to take down for Mummy G tomorrow.... I assume she means take up tomorrow considering his parents live in Yorkshire. Katie's been crying about Morris going away but luckily they have a bucket of Lindt chocolate to eat. Roll footage of Katie using dry shampoo in the kitchen next to Morris's face and the cat nearly shitting himself. Oh now he's in the footwell of the car at the services because they're fxxxing stupid. Do they really not worry he'll leg it as soon as they open the door? Anyway, time for a little walk and a little toddler voice. The 'thermal jacket' is back with some 'thermal trousers'. No idea. Time for some car finance chats in the new car and if we're 'interested in needing a car' they recommend PCP, only £150 a month. Some vertigo inducing footage of Greenwich Market, then back home. She's spent 2 hours deciding what to take on their honeymoon but she's got a bag of cameras packed. Katie wants to read It Ends With Us on her honeymoon because she thinks it's a romcom. Who's going to tell her....
Please never stop doing these 🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Staying offline didn't last very long
Screenshot_20230202-132646.png

Coming up next: picture of Katie's tiny arse in one of her 57844789 bikinis, Katie's pouting while sipping on her 9th cocktail of the day

Reactions: 11
Please excuse me while I go and vom.
Screenshot_20230202-152833.png

Omg Katie we get you're not in UK at the moment.
Screenshot_20230202-152836.png

Thank you for checking in Geoff.
Screenshot_20230202-145507.png

Yikes.
Screenshot_20230202-145511.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
why oh why do those manky trainers have to accompany her wherever she bleeping goes
Fashion influencer my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her getting off the helicopter 😭

Also the return of those manky trainers! Talk about ruining an outfit

why oh why do those manky trainers have to accompany her wherever she bleeping goes
Fashion influencer my arse
I didn't even click that, was too busy being surprised at Katie wearing all black in a hot country
---

Her getting off the helicopter 😭

Also the return of those manky trainers! Talk about ruining an outfit
The white socks pulled half way up her tiny calves is what did it for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I missed her stories, are they in the Maldives?

Even though she claimed to need to wait for pay day for an appointment?!

• Haha
I still can’t believe she would openly share to the world they’ve gone away - over the years I’ve seen several influencers get broken into, even a local girl to me that had a tiny following.

And now to keep sharing things. Just go off and enjoy this special time as you apparently work so hard as a smol influencer.
---

They're on their honeymoon in the Maldives.
Thank you, I was busy with a life and missed her stories. It’s like they have to show off rather than just enjoy their honeymoon.

Reactions: 9
Why is Katie wearing Geoff's PJs to the beach? Bikini top is kinda ill fitting. But what absolutely does it for me, is the "travel blogger" hashtag 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20230204-124331~3.png

Screenshot_20230204-124324~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is Katie wearing Geoff's PJs to the beach? Bikini top is kinda ill fitting. But what absolutely does it for me, is the "travel blogger" hashtag 😂😂😂
View attachment 1935046
View attachment 1935045
I hope they take all their plastic waste with them when they leave, and talk about dping it and why it is vital for tourists to do so. Perhaps she should mention why the beach is so smooth and freshly raked - coz it doesn't naturally happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can understand being very happy to be able to visit your dream destination but they way she's been going about it is unbearable. The poor gal from East London fulfilling her life long dream 🙄 dude, both your husband and you make decent money, and by decent, I mean crazy so it's not like such trip was something entirely impossible.
Screenshot_20230205-114819.png

Did she get a whole new wardrobe for this trip? 😳 I don't think I've seen this sundress before
Screenshot_20230205-114841.png

And lastly, just thinking about a line from the post yesterday "I will share some (pictures) over the next weeks" - it's like we're sitting and holding our breath waiting for her pics. She needs to get over herself. She's really reached new levels of unsufferable on this trip.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.