Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Geoffling Bland needs it for work purposes. They do seem to use public transport a lot so don't come across as using a car excessively.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They haven't even gone on their bloody honeymoon yet and I have had enough hearing and reading about it 🤣

Reactions: 6
I am pretty sure the car doesn’t get much use, except for the monthly trip out of London to see « the fam »
Reason #1 being they’d have to be sober to drive it..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Geoff and Mo look like a married couple taking their daughter Katie out for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is this round up post with the things BADLY photoshopped in? I thought I’d gone back in time quite a few years and she’s doing her IT GCSE coursework 😩 we’re the same age so I’m talking early 2000s 😂
It looks awful

And the bloody cat. I am sick of hearing about how sad she is, how much she cried and their honeymoon. Looks like they haven’t even left yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and it makes me uncomfortable she’s said they’re going when people potentially know where their house is 🤷🏼‍♀️
48926A04-33EB-49B2-BC00-CA3C9B441D41.png
AF96EF79-92BA-4137-8910-69CBB953E740.png

Reactions: 2
Why is the cat out of the carrier while they're in a moving car? They really have no regard for anyone else's safety do they? I can't believe how many influencers casually drive their pets up and down the country every time they go away.
---

Also, why can I see a full bra cup on that other photo!?

Reactions: 10
Why is the cat out of the carrier while they're in a moving car? They really have no regard for anyone else's safety do they? I can't believe how many influencers casually drive their pets up and down the country every time they go away.
---

Also, why can I see a full bra cup on that other photo!?
Well apparently being unsafe is better than rubbing his face against carier
Screenshot_20230131-065919.png

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What is this round up post with the things BADLY photoshopped in? I thought I’d gone back in time quite a few years and she’s doing her IT GCSE coursework 😩 we’re the same age so I’m talking early 2000s 😂
It looks awful

And the bloody cat. I am sick of hearing about how sad she is, how much she cried and their honeymoon. Looks like they haven’t even left yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and it makes me uncomfortable she’s said they’re going when people potentially know where their house is 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1923600View attachment 1923601
it's a new(ish) iphone feature where you can insert pictures etc I think she uses that

(still looks tit tho)

• Haha
If the cat is rubbing their face raw in their carrier - maybe don't drive him in the car, and get someone to come to your house to look after him? There are so many (very good, very well organised) services that do this - daily updates, less stress and unrest for the cat, and actually not that expensive.

Or - here's a revelatory idea - try a different bleeping carrier?! There isn't one type - there's bloody loads. You can get ones that open up a bit more so they have more space, softer ones, ones with more open sides etc....but I don't care how much of a "good boy" he is, that is a bleeping dangerous way to transport a pet, especially one you love so sodding much.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolute moron. Little Morris would be a cute little fluffy missile cruising through the windshield at 70mph if Geoffington slammed on the emergency brakes.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Absolute moron. Little Morris would be a cute little fluffy missile cruising through the windshield at 70mph if Geoffington slammed on the emergency brakes.

Exactly! There's a reason why there are rules for dogs being fastened in, why would they think its a good idea to have a cat on her knee?

Will camo? I kind of know what she's trying to say but also it's bad for an inspiring author 😂 and how long are they off for to make her plan how her nails will grow out?
Screenshot_20230131-203827.png

(Why not support local beautician and have the nails done there if needs be?)
---

Also, I had to look up "biab". Why does she never provide any information, just throws in badly spelled acronym (shouldn't it be capitalized)?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will camo? I kind of know what she's trying to say but also it's bad for an inspiring author 😂 and how long are they off for to make her plan how her nails will grow out?
View attachment 1926745
---

Also, I had to look up "biab". Why does she never provide any information, just throws in badly spelled acronym (shouldn't it be capitalized)?
Local beautician? Pift.. (only if it’s hashtag gifted)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1926745
---

Argh, this REALLY annoyed me - as someone that does their own nails (and I post about them on Instagram), it takes no effort to use the full name of Builder in a Bottle (hereafter BIAB). Then, explain you chose a shade that is close to your skin tone and natural nail colour so the growth around the cuticle won't be so obvious. That's it. bleeping camo!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Argh, this REALLY annoyed me - as someone that does their own nails (and I post about them on Instagram), it takes no effort to use the full name of Builder in a Bottle (hereafter BIAB). Then, explain you chose a shade that is close to your skin tone and natural nail colour so the growth around the cuticle won't be so obvious. That's it. bleeping camo!
Oh, nice! What brand(s) would you recommend if one wanted to try BIAB at home? 👀

Reactions: 3
Oh, nice! What brand(s) would you recommend if one wanted to try BIAB at home? 👀
Of course! So I use Naio Nails a lot, Pure Nails, BrillBird and Glitterbels - you can buy these without any kind of nail tech qualification. I also use Lecente and Magpie for other bits such as pigments, foils etc. I personally stay away from the Mylee and Beetles brands, having read some not so great things about them! I'm hoping to complete a nail qualification this year, as then you can buy from the professional sites - I don't actually want to become a professional, but I would like to use some of the products 😁 if you have any other questions, do ask! Always happy to help with nail stuff 🙂 x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.