Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is thoroughly useless and she knows it. I wish she would steer things in a completely different direction. I don't want dating advice from a married woman. I don't want pictures of someone eating expensive meals without telling me thoughts and opinions. She just regurgitated whatever the menu/Chef says and tells us it's spenny or the best ____ she's ever tasted.

How is this sustainable as a career? How is this fulfilling for her? We know she can do better because we've seen it and gelled with it at times.

Reactions: 18
She is thoroughly useless and she knows it. I wish she would steer things in a completely different direction. I don't want dating advice from a married woman. I don't want pictures of someone eating expensive meals without telling me thoughts and opinions. She just regurgitated whatever the menu/Chef says and tells us it's spenny or the best ____ she's ever tasted.

How is this sustainable as a career? How is this fulfilling for her? We know she can do better because we've seen it and gelled with it at times.
Takeheartuk (Tabby) does really good dating content thats real and fun! Since i stopped following the OG vloggers and turned to smaller ones gping back and checking Katies stuff is so laughable, zero effort and completely out of touch with most people.

Reactions: 7
She sounds so bored in the weekly vlog. It was also boring to watch. I made many notes because I was watching in disbelief.

I liked this weeks Name That Veg segment where she roots through a box saying what the vegetables are. She does this every few weeks now, always nice to know she remembers what a parsnip looks like.

Apparently she 'didn't make content' at the 'soup kitcheny place' last time. She then films another Name That Veg segment at the place where she volunteers. Stop filming when you're volunteering, it's gross and unprofessional. You're making content out of other peoples misfortune. If anyone did this at the charities I've volunteered at then someone would be having serious words. Why does she think this is OK?

THEY'RE GETTING ANOTHER CAT. They don't even look after the one they've got. Hope they research this properly, including how to gradually introduce a new cat to Morris or they'll have a shock.

Anyway, time for a measuring jug haul. Yes, really. Followed by washing some makeup brushes balanced precariously on a basket in her office with the cat trying to get involved. Nice that she rubs her dirty hands all over the clean brushes, another contributor to the next alleged breakout that Skin & Me can sort out. Why are the makeup brushes on the floor :sick: a lot 'funner' than the usual brush washing routine though apparently.

Next for some footage of Katie cleaning the bathroom. Riveting stuff this. Oh and some empties including an Inkey List product that she's repurchased and is using now (or is she?). And toothpaste. Really scraping the barrel this week. What am I watching? More La Roche Posay and Skin & Me products that have been used up. You name it, she'll use it on her face. Oh my lord, she's blaming the nicinamide in her Skin & Me for her breakouts. You couldn't make this tit up could you? So she's got a new formulation but she'll continue to use other products alongside it. Great. You can take a horse to water but you can't make it follow the directions on its prescribed skincare.

In the next segment, sorry chapter, she's got cyctic spots (I can't imagine why). Time for an explore with a coffee in a disposable cup before taking some hipster photos and buying some toxic flowers for the cat. Hope the new cat gets the memo thet they need to stay away from any plants in this house.

A closeup of Katie's face grunting as she takes her shoes off. For reasons. Then Morris smelling something, oh and that's it.

Now, was the undisclosed AD for Oddbox, Holland & Barrett or Skin & Me? I reckon the Oddbox and advent calendar were kindly gifted and Skin & Me was a paid sponsorship but we'll never know for sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nice of her to spell Uniqlo wrong in her sponsored content! I bet the brand are delighted with that…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice of her to spell Uniqlo wrong in her sponsored content! I bet the brand are delighted with that…
Does this mean the Uniqlo spiel in last week's vlog was also a kindly gifted AD I wonder :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Damn that lamp is fuuuuugly
Personally I hate those salt lamps, why get one if they're toxic to cats. I wonder if Morris' breeder ever checks in on her videos to see if he is still alive?
She means jaggery not jaggedly. Sigh.
Jaggery is a traditional non-centrifugal cane sugar that’s eaten in South Asia.

View attachment 1735341
Dinner was yummo! But, defo only ate it for work content so please add it to my expenses Mr / Ms. Accountant - fanks!

Who knows if the cystic spots are caused by her cheese heavy diet (cheese nans, her toastie of the week with G-unit) the Lindt balls that she seems reliant on to get her through the week, or her mix and match haphazard approach to skincare. She went through so much with roaccutane, it really is a tough drug to take (I had two friends who went through it) why isn't she being more careful? ☹

Reactions: 9
THEY'RE GETTING ANOTHER CAT.
Er....say what now?! The one they have isn't looked after lovingly or correctly, and do they know the first thing about introducing another cat into their house?! I also thought (but I might be wrong) the breeder wanted them to keep Morris as an only cat? Or am I misremembering?

Reactions: 4
They will get a ragamuffin or a sphynx. Keeping up with the monumental quirk and all things ugly and miserable theme.

They will get a ragamuffin or a sphynx. Keeping up with the monumental quirk and all things ugly and miserable theme.

Of course, and it definitely won’t be a rescue. When so many cats are needing homes I just don’t know why you’d go to a breeder (some circumstances like needing hypoallergenic etc I understand)

Er....say what now?! The one they have isn't looked after lovingly or correctly, and do they know the first thing about introducing another cat into their house?! I also thought (but I might be wrong) the breeder wanted them to keep Morris as an only cat? Or am I misremembering?
Can a breeder request that? 😳

Reactions: 2
Can a breeder request that? 😳
Our two are rescues, and they make you sign a contract saying you won't undergo any imminent changes in your home life for a month, and no children ever (in terms of you can't have them yourself) Which is absolutely not legally binding, but...well, it shows that animal places can do crazy things! As I said, I might be misremembering on Kath's cat - or maybe it was that, with Morris being the kind of breed he is, if they got another cat it would need to be the same breed? Ragdoll/ragamuffins are not like your standard cat, after all. I definitely remember her saying they couldn't get another cat though, so I am curious as to what has changed 🧐 I might be conflating things!

They've mentioned getting a rescue cat! I just hope they research how to introduce it into their home and to another cat.

• Wow
Please to see she is taking the catacombs theme out into the garden and painting things black. I wonder if they'll really go for it with embracing their her kookyness buying only black flowering plants, wee skull gnomes and having a large garden mirror (perfect for ootd's) with the frame covered in glued on treasures from Kathleen's mudlarking etc. Perhaps she'll start small and just get him to paint their side of the fence black next.

Reactions: 9
Hungover again, from a free night out, again. SO boring. I really don't care what fancy wine and food you had Katie, there are people struggling to eat at the moment, read the room ffs. Also I hate to bash her skin (I had to do roaccutane twice) but she is SO impulsive about what she puts on her face, like another commenter said, you would think that she'd be more careful considering what she went through to get clear skin. It just looks awful at the moment.

Reactions: 11
Am I being too tight when I say £27.99 for a skirt is expensive?! (posted on her amazon "affordable" outfit story) I understand people pay loads more but affordable for me is less than a tenner/max 15 quid 🤣

Reactions: 12
My 2 cents on the vlog.

I was actually disgusted that she used the soup kitchen for content. It just seems so disrespectful and voyeuristic. And as has been pointed out many times to do that with then no follow up about what people can do to help it makes it seem like she is genuinely only doing it to fill some of her time rather than because she wants to help. All she did was go on about the menu and how the service users praised them for the menu. Like how are you making this about your success?

Also her spending in this vlog was out of control. We've gone from no spend September to all you can buy November. Why does decluttering and minimising what you have inevitably lead to spending more money and accumulating new things. It's just grotesque.

I'm pretty sure most of her skincare empties were just #gifted the Molton brown certainly was. She had 2 different shampoos in there so she's just using what she was given for free as opposed to thinking it was a good product. Again no mention about repurchasing or what was good or bad about them besides looooving the la Roche posay mist.

I'm just sick of influencers at this point. When the UK is going through so much to have these people live lives of excess and be given free stuff is just horrendous. And then on top of that to have snooksy basically using homelessness or food insecurity as her content is just the last straw. I just can't with these people.

Rant over for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My 2 cents on the vlog.

I was actually disgusted that she used the soup kitchen for content. It just seems so disrespectful and voyeuristic. And as has been pointed out many times to do that with then no follow up about what people can do to help it makes it seem like she is genuinely only doing it to fill some of her time rather than because she wants to help. All she did was go on about the menu and how the service users praised them for the menu. Like how are you making this about your success?

Also her spending in this vlog was out of control. We've gone from no spend September to all you can buy November. Why does decluttering and minimising what you have inevitably lead to spending more money and accumulating new things. It's just grotesque.

I'm pretty sure most of her skincare empties were just #gifted the Molton brown certainly was. She had 2 different shampoos in there so she's just using what she was given for free as opposed to thinking it was a good product. Again no mention about repurchasing or what was good or bad about them besides looooving the la Roche posay mist.

I'm just sick of influencers at this point. When the UK is going through so much to have these people live lives of excess and be given free stuff is just horrendous. And then on top of that to have snooksy basically using homelessness or food insecurity as her content is just the last straw. I just can't with these people.

Rant over for now.
I can picture her randomly choosing some products/ skincare she doesn't use and just dumping it down the drain to make out she isn't wasteful and actually uses things because she knows people will call her out for hoarding otherwise.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.