Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s pretty uncharitable to slag off a cat, and I’m a huge cat lover, but for some reason Morris annoys the living piss out of me. I can’t even explain it.
Man, same here. I am a cat lover! But for some reason I don’t find him in any way cute.

Reactions: 6
Aw I think he's cute!! Bloody hate his name though, poor cat!!!
Have to admit that baking thing they went to looked fun.

Reactions: 4
More Amazon crap. duck off. Did she buy this stuff herself or is it undisclosed voucher?
Screenshot_20221115-160335.png

Reactions: 1
How is having it on a low surface in the living room keeping it away from the cat?

Reactions: 10
How is having it on a low surface in the living room keeping it away from the cat?
Infuriating. Does the stuff have a forcefield around it? Because, I'm sorry, you cannot know where your cat is and what they are doing 24 hours a day. Even wfh - ok, you're around - but what about during the night? Urgh, her logic drives me mad.

Reactions: 5
Looks like all that incessant tagging and begging has paid off and Lindt have sent her a disgusting amount of chocolate

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The Amazon glass set she posted was soooo expensive. I've just bought 4x glasses (the exact same design sadly) and metal straws from ASDA for half the price..
I can't stand the "support local businesses" then shilling Amazon links EVERYDAY!

Reactions: 13
Looks like all that incessant tagging and begging has paid off and Lindt have sent her a disgusting amount of chocolate
In the vlog I'm sure she mentioned saving it until she can photograph it when she's wearing makeup or something. So maybe there will be a blog post with her balancing Lindor sorry 'Lindt balls' on her head. Not sure why a photo of some chocolate would need to feature her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
when will influencers understand I don't want to see them play with chocolate. I really don't care for Lindt/Lindor, but if she must post content like this, why not make it a chatty video, tell the viewers if there are new flavours or some seasonal chocolates in there, how much does the box cost if someone were to part with their own money? Instead we have Katie indulging in these overly sweet things and you just know the next thing she'll post will be 'how skin and me cleared my breakouts I got from eating a box of dairy chocolate'

Reactions: 12
when will influencers understand I don't want to see them play with chocolate. I really don't care for Lindt/Lindor, but if she must post content like this, why not make it a chatty video, tell the viewers if there are new flavours or some seasonal chocolates in there, how much does the box cost if someone were to part with their own money? Instead we have Katie indulging in these overly sweet things and you just know the next thing she'll post will be 'how skin and me cleared my breakouts I got from eating a box of dairy chocolate'
This. I don’t understand the point of her content anymore (and for quite a while now)
All she does is pose with random items, put some music over it and barely give any details or information regarding the item.
She is so monumentally tit at her job I can’t believe she’s still doing it (actually I do it’s coz she’s blonde middle class new money low IQ)

Reactions: 16
Yet another Skin and Me ad 🥱 How many times is she going to "reintroduce" it into her routine. You're not supposed to stop using it.

Reactions: 14
Yet another Skin and Me ad 🥱 How many times is she going to "reintroduce" it into her routine. You're not supposed to stop using it.
Omg have I just called? It's wash, rinse, repeat 🙈

Edit: I can't believe she makes money of adding a few Stories, dressed in a towel only, talking about a product she doesn't use (correctly) 😶

Reactions: 4
Omg have I just called? It's wash, rinse, repeat 🙈

Edit: I can't believe she makes money of adding a few Stories, dressed in a towel only, talking about a product she doesn't use (correctly) 😶
I've just seen your skin and me comment, yes, you called it 😂 she's so predictable.

Reactions: 2
Within days of talking about all the new skincare products she can't wait to try. Doesn't even try to make it make sense any more.

This. I don’t understand the point of her content anymore (and for quite a while now)
All she does is pose with random items, put some music over it and barely give any details or information regarding the item.
She is so monumentally tit at her job I can’t believe she’s still doing it (actually I do it’s coz she’s blonde middle class new money low IQ)
Exactly this. I haven't seen the chocolate content but I can imagine it's the usual posed picture with a very basic description that basically says 'I like this'. They're just billboards at this point.

Reactions: 6
Back to shilling the Skin + Me. I wouldn't mind if I *believed* she used it.

The Lindt stuff - I confess, I loves me a delicious Lindt ball - but you know what, an influencer being sent an absolute ton of it does not make me want to buy it. If anything, it puts me off! If said influencer at least did a review, discussed new flavours, talked about sets/boxes/gift options, there would at least be a point to it all. With Kathleen it just feels like one bleeping thankyou to the brand for sending it, frankly.

She means jaggery not jaggedly. Sigh.
Jaggery is a traditional non-centrifugal cane sugar that’s eaten in South Asia.

2340D432-D5C6-41BF-80DF-087A4A7688E6.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.