Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish she would realise the androgynous, male oversized blazer does not work for her. I really am all for whatever style you love working for you, but equally I don't really understand making yourself look actively tit. In terms of the outfit above - the trousers (in terms of length, style) suit her but would be better in a fabric that didn't look quite so thrush inducing. Boots - heels and platforms absolutely, but the shape of the platform and the heel is too bulbous for her small frame. Top half....change the lot, frankly. A short suede or leather jacket would look good - or a cute denim jacket! Something cropped to make the most of her leg length.

Urgh, I am probably just bitter because she has a lovely body and lovely shape and she is bleeping *wasting* it on stupid 80's Dad blazers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh look, another undisclosed AD. Just like last year. Time to pretend she cares about conscious beauty because the advent calendar was kindly gifted.

So many sentences that don't make sense. She's excited to 'get tucked in to this' eh? Does she mean get stuck in? Then she keeps calling the advent calendar a box for some reason. Apparently you can 'blend down' essential oils with your moisturiser whatever that means. Despite working in beauty for years she calls a gua sha a 'goosha'.

Today she's attributing her glowy skin to hyaluronic acid. It'll be exclusively Skin & Me by next week. Or one of the other products from the advent calendar that she can't wait to use, just to really push her skin to its limits.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
"You're dating someone. You're not dating anyone else"....Well I should bloody hope not!!!

Reactions: 2
Does he wipe her arse for her too? The more I see of him, the more unsettled I am by their relationship.

Screenshot_20221112-232245_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20221112-232153_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The most cringe-inducing thing I've watched lately 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn't she going to make an entire video about straightening her teeth? What happened to that? I can't remember if it was all kindly gifted or not but it would be an easy video that would get lots of views.

Reactions: 4
So she replaced her beloved multicoloured cutlery with a set similar to the other cutlery she also had? All just to be able to aff link to Amazon? She's becoming disgusting (She raved about the petrol-spill coloured cutlery a number of times, didn't she?).
Note to self: delete cookies on all devices.

And what is she doing with the old sets? My parents have a set of beautiful posh cutlery for when they have people over for dinner (kept in a nice box when not in use) and use the mismatched cutlery for every day. Hope she didn't just chucked her old sets.

Also, whoever said the garden will soon match the ✨ Victorian Dungeon ✨ was so right 💩

315608361_125618623471736_4015937041049518795_n.jpg

314748032_121562860744458_2013257593444874000_n.jpg

315307015_865910431258389_5652522660117623947_n.jpg

The results of the photo walk, courtesy of Jeff's Instagram. These are not bad (not great, not terrible, to quote the famous line from Chernobyl series) but I'd expect more from someone who considers himself a creative and another someone who has a photography degree.
Screenshot_20221114-175118~2.png

Screenshot_20221114-175312~2.png

Screenshot_20221114-175145~2.png

Screenshot_20221114-175148~2.png

And lastly, today's Reel. Katie's transformation into a basic witch is complete. (Such irony using the Lady Gaga sound too). Why pose with her leg like this? Why must she drink her coffee and pout at the same time? Such quality content from Kat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s pretty uncharitable to slag off a cat, and I’m a huge cat lover, but for some reason Morris annoys the living piss out of me. I can’t even explain it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know those oil spill cutlery sets don't generally last long and I wonder if hers started to wear and chip away. They look nice but you have to hand wash all the time and even then I think the lifespan is fairly short.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s pretty uncharitable to slag off a cat, and I’m a huge cat lover, but for some reason Morris annoys the living piss out of me. I can’t even explain it.
I hope he runs away

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.