Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2 cents on the vlog.

I was actually disgusted that she used the soup kitchen for content. It just seems so disrespectful and voyeuristic. And as has been pointed out many times to do that with then no follow up about what people can do to help it makes it seem like she is genuinely only doing it to fill some of her time rather than because she wants to help. All she did was go on about the menu and how the service users praised them for the menu. Like how are you making this about your success?

Also her spending in this vlog was out of control. We've gone from no spend September to all you can buy November. Why does decluttering and minimising what you have inevitably lead to spending more money and accumulating new things. It's just grotesque.

I'm pretty sure most of her skincare empties were just #gifted the Molton brown certainly was. She had 2 different shampoos in there so she's just using what she was given for free as opposed to thinking it was a good product. Again no mention about repurchasing or what was good or bad about them besides looooving the la Roche posay mist.

I'm just sick of influencers at this point. When the UK is going through so much to have these people live lives of excess and be given free stuff is just horrendous. And then on top of that to have snooksy basically using homelessness or food insecurity as her content is just the last straw. I just can't with these people.

Rant over for now.
I agree, so called "influencers" like her make me sick! I really don't understand who her followers are, who wants to watch her brag all the time?

Reactions: 7
Lol Kath instead of pretending people are asking you this, why don't you do Stories or a blog post on the subject if it's something you've looked into? I honestly can't imagine a follower asked this
Screenshot_20221118-141252.png

Reactions: 6
Why on earth would someone randomly ask her that? And what has that photo got to do with anything?

Reactions: 4
Putting the feelers out there incase any fertility clinics want to collab?
I ran here as soon as I saw this. I swear to god almighty if this is a beg for fertility treatment I will bleeping riot. And if a private clinic does offer her some treatment in exchange for exposure (like many treatments she has gotten previously teeth etc) I will actually go bat tit crazy. I am actually fuming at the prospect. This is a very sensitive subject to some ppl esp as she has said she doesn’t see the value in wanting to spend 10k on fertility treatment, not like she CANT afford it. Gah!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I ran here as soon as I saw this. I swear to god almighty if this is a beg for fertility treatment I will bleeping riot. And if a private clinic does offer her some treatment in exchange for exposure (like many treatments she has gotten previously teeth etc) I will actually go bat tit crazy. I am actually fuming at the prospect. This is a very sensitive subject to some ppl esp as she has said she doesn’t see the value in wanting to spend 10k on fertility treatment, not like she CANT afford it. Gah!
It's crass. It's like she doesn't see her position of privilege, to even be able to casually consider it as an option.

Why on earth would someone randomly ask her that? And what has that photo got to do with anything?
Nothing but then it never does

Reactions: 5
2 things.

1. looks like she’s found another social media platform where she can post more pictures of herself!!!!

2. her Q&A pictures are nothing to do with the question she’s been asked but… you guessed it… a picture of herself.

I'll riot alongside you!! What a bleeping joke. Nearly everything she posts is a beg for free stuff so it wouldn't surprise me at all. Luckily i've never seen any fertility clinics do this and hope to god they wouldn't do something so ridiculous as give an influencer free/discounted treatment. Surely not.

Also, why is she so surprised regarding the price? It's not the same as freezing and defrosting a chicken breast for dinner.
(LOL!)

• Haha
For someone who spent an excess of 10k on just flowers for her wedding, I think she doesn’t know what she’s talking about when she’s talking about the price of fertility treatment. Yes it’s expensive. It used to be on the NHS but now isn’t, therefore making it out of reach for those ppl who really need it. :(

Reactions: 11
I think she knows in her heart she will never want kids (and that is totally ok) so she thinks of the £10k as a waste of money. She’s probably only looked into it to keep G-Bot quiet. Like when your Mum used to tell you “maybe”, meaning it’ll never happen

They asked for top countries, and not every one you visited muppet. But then of course you sent it yourself to show off so it makes sense.
Also, last time I checked, there was no country called "Czech". Czech Republic or Czechia or both accepted but Czech it's the nationality.
Screenshot_20221118-161137.png

I hate how she uses the soup kitchen for content.

In my religion/culture we have a saying that doing charity should be so secret, even your left hand shouldn’t know what your right hand is doing. That’s how I reckon it should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Influencers need to disappear

Cost of living crisis and she’s posting affiliate links like the greedy money grabber she is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I call this adult diaper chic lol, really don't like how the trousers are gathered out the front
Screenshot_20221121-104003.png

Reactions: 5
They asked for top countries, and not every one you visited muppet. But then of course you sent it yourself to show off so it makes sense.
Also, last time I checked, there was no country called "Czech". Czech Republic or Czechia or both accepted but Czech it's the nationality.
View attachment 1740934
Holland isn't a country either.

• Heart
View attachment 1740934
It cracked me up how she put 'England' aswell. Of course you've been to England.. you live there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.