Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else looking forward to/dreading her BANK HOL STATEY FUNES SPECIAL EDISH LONG WEEKEND ROUND UP
It's gonna be sooo cute. Gorgeous. Unreal.
(I think that's all adjectives she uses, yeap, all three of them)

Reactions: 5
It's gonna be sooo cute. Gorgeous. Unreal.
(I think that's all adjectives she uses, yeap, all three of them)
A pic of her shedding a single beautiful tear for Liz and then Daddy G having to ‘make her a duvet day’ to recover

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A pic of her shedding a single beautiful tear for Liz and then Daddy G having to ‘make her a duvet day’ to recover
They've already 'set up' the duvet. Kath, Geoff, the mannequin, Morris and the taxidermy hamster are all lined up under the duvet and are 'sooooo excited' (why are influencers always SO EXCITED?) To watch the funeral with some sad olives.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOL anyone needed this announcement? I assumed the ✨ Round-up ✨ will have to wait until tomorrow, she doesn't typically post on bank holidays.
Screenshot_20220919-150208.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3E709B20-95C0-4848-995B-A8615499172F.jpeg

From her caption on her latest insta post- she used to do it before she got her license for her birthday didn’t she?!

(also her rebranding herself as snooksy- if you type that into Tik Tok she’s no where to be seen- it’s all snooker and Snooki)

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1590767
From her caption on her latest insta post- she used to do it before she got her license for her birthday didn’t she?!

(also her rebranding herself as snooksy- if you type that into Tik Tok she’s no where to be seen- it’s all snooker and Snooki)
The "snooksy" thing is so cringe.
"Hi, I'm snooksy". No, you're not. Your name is Kathleen. Grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The "snooksy" thing is so cringe.
"Hi, I'm snooksy". No, you're not. Your name is Kathleen. Grow up.
She’s done it the wrong way around- most “influencers” started with the cutesy names and then rebranded to mature- sprinkle of glitter to Louise pentlant, even Zoe has ditched the zoella for her personal brand

Reactions: 13
She’s seriously given me the rage this morning. It’s not no spend September when your going out eating at fancy restaurants! I don’t care of Gangly Geoff paid!
What the hell was that outfit, it’s like she forgot to get dressed. She looked like a hobo the rest of the week. Ugh petite fashion influencer my arse

Reactions: 18
Agreed! And the excuse that she ‘needs’ to eat/drink out because it’s her content is absolute rubbish - there’s SO much content she could create around no spend September, so why not focus on that for the month instead of cosplaying as a poor person and ignorantly trying to relate to those struggling with the cost of living crisis? Imagine how her poorer followers feel watching her claim ‘no spend’ while eating out at expensive, wanky London restaurants MULTIPLE times a week. It’s actually quite disgusting and really very tone deaf. Oh how the other half live…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220920-114622_Instagram.jpg

We can all breathe a sigh of relief that "in no time" she will be the smallest snooks again 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't believe she has the gall to say how much she is enjoying 'no spend September' while spanking god knows how much on food and drink over the course of a weekend. It is utter bollocks that she has to do this for content - there would be so many things she could do instead that would be in keeping with her 'brand' as we've said before. But to say she is doing no spend....its wildly off the mark. It's not even budget or low cost - she should have said she wanted to spend nothing on fashion, at least that would have been vaguely accurate.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone have the time/know-how to possibly share her weekly roundup? I don’t have instagram so can’t check stories and am curious lol

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have the time/know-how to possibly share her weekly roundup? I don’t have instagram so can’t check stories and am curious lol
In a nut shell- a secret date, fancy food and drinks, questionable shots (they went to a place that does garlic themed alcoholic shots?) a walk along a canal that wasn’t a walk along a canal that turned into more expensive food and drink (including finding some gorgeous brewery’s?) “no spend” “petite fashion” decluttering of both Kathleen’s and Joffreys wardrobe, family meal feat. The snooks fam and the Queens funeral to round it out

Reactions: 7
@martaS is the round up Queen so I’ll leave it to her but this story, the closest daddy g gets to sexting…sending menu pics to snooksy 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry not sorry no wonder she loves sex toys so much 🙃)
B641FFDF-46D4-4D3F-8736-CCF15E1DD866.png

I am sick to death of her claiming to be doing no spend September…when she is ALWAYS out doing things, eating and drinking!!

the round up also features that Uniqlo bag…can anyone confirm if she bought it in august please?

Reactions: 12
@martaS is the round up Queen so I’ll leave it to her but this story, the closest daddy g gets to sexting…sending menu pics to snooksy 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry not sorry no wonder she loves sex toys so much 🙃)
View attachment 1592450

I am sick to death of her claiming to be doing no spend September…when she is ALWAYS out doing things, eating and drinking!!

the round up also features that Uniqlo bag…can anyone confirm if she bought it in august please?
Intense love of Mexican food cracked me up- what makes it intense?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As embarrassed as I am to admit that I know this, she did.
(she made a big fuss about taking it with her to Bath and after consulting her IG, I can confirm that that weekend break took place in early August)
🫣

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1592450

Does anyone else consider their secret date nights super try hard? Like why does Daddy G need to send photos on the build up to the date? And why do they need to go on so many 'dates'...

Pretty sure the uniqlo bag was bought before her fake no spend September. I recall in a vlog that she said she bought a few things on the last day of August so she could claim she didn't spend in September which makes it even worse

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Shes so facetious. She thinks she’s woke but she comes across as a tone deaf brat. Giving proper white saviour vibes. Oooh look at me I’m doing my bit by no spend September but am still spending money on luxury things like copious amounts of cocktails & fancy meals out but claiming it’s part of my content. Whatever the hell her content is these days. Eating drinking and having a merry time every day sprinkled with bouts of feelings of doom followed with duvet days and glasses of champagne to wash the boohoo’s away. Ugh she’s such a bimbo

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.