Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I watched the vlog (don’t judge me, I’m working my notice at work and have very little to do so my day is very similar to Katie’s at the moment until I leave) and as she is shoving things on a chicken she puts onion granules on and says that when she had to do her low fodmap diet she couldn’t eat onions so used them all the time.. would they not have an effect similar to onion?
Theyre exactly the same! No wonder it didn't work

Reactions: 3
My partner liking me despite my hobbies wouldn’t be something I’m grateful for, it’s actually the least I’d expect from a partner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My partner liking me despite my hobbies wouldn’t be something I’m grateful for, it’s actually the least I’d expect from a partner.
It's not as if she has a secret gambling habit and has remortgaged the house is it? She doesn't do loads of class A drugs, hasn't joined a MLM / cult or stays up all night playing the last of us / zelda etc.
Mudlarking , circus, photography and pottery is quite sweet?

Hoarding, not cleaning and constantly shopping for things she already has is kinda annoyingbut not a deal breaker of she works on them not getting out of hand. Her expectations for a man are low!

She puts up with G's meat with every meal, 24/7 monitoring etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
One woman bought most of her wedding stuff? 😳
By a rabid, crazed stalker fan?

I guess she can pat herself on the back for listing all the paraphernalia to sell rather than donating it, times are apparently tough for little Miss ✨no spend✨ September.

Do we think she donated the profits to a charity as a gesture of goodwill? 🤔

I know everyone loves their wedding photos, but she looked so lovely in her first wedding dress especially when compared to the converse trainers and toddlers in tiaras style mini sequined dress. At least they weren't the platformed version then bedazzled with BRIDE or MRS SNOOKS on them.

Reactions: 10
By a rabid, crazed stalker fan?

I guess she can pat herself on the back for listing all the paraphernalia to sell rather than donating it, times are apparently tough for little Miss ✨no spend✨ September.

Do we think she donated the profits to a charity as a gesture of goodwill? 🤔

I know everyone loves their wedding photos, but she looked so lovely in her first wedding dress especially when compared to the converse trainers and toddlers in tiaras style mini sequined dress. At least they weren't the platformed version then bedazzled with BRIDE or MRS SNOOKS on them.
Katie donating profits to charity? Pfft.

Thought the same about the mini dress with the converse. You want to look back on your wedding photos and be content choosing an elegant, age appropriate dress.

In years to come she'll look back and think what the hell was she thinking. Unless it was Geoffs kink and wanted to keep him happy (Barf). Why cant she think for herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Mudlarking is such a grim hobby. Literally all you find when you're scrabbling around in the crappy tidal estuary is broken tobacco pipes and pottery.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have been meaning to say it for a while - I hate the gallery wall in her study. Not because I just hate galerry walls as such (and believe you me, I do!) but because the way she planned it just doesn't work for the room. I thought the room was supposed to be cool and industrial, I just don't think she knows what industrial means. This looks to me like a cluttered front room in a family home in Victoria era, or some sort of a stately home. The way she picked the frame shapes and colours is traditional, classic, quite opulen. It's quite a cute gallery wall as far as it goes, just doesn't for a room with tar smeared on the walls. The walls are not even painted super well to start with.

The Victorian dungeon style study is now complete with a Victorian gallery wall.

1663437802099.png

1663438008439.png

1663437902455.png

1663438215094.png

1663438247877.png

1663438339561.png

Reactions: 6
I don’t like the way she did her gallery wall in her pretend home office coz all the frames are wonky.
It's interesting and quite telling that since she did the gallery wall, she's brought her Mac do the kitchen downstairs and works from there now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The wall looks tit. She did it for aesthetic... its bollocks

Reactions: 5
Thought mudlarking was about finding valuable items but it seems not. I really feel like I'm missing something because watching her clean all that stuff in her kitchen sink with her bare hands after talking about dead rats and rat urine just made me feel :sick: old dirty leather, rusty nails and a pigs tooth .... why would you want that in your house!?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else looking forward to/dreading her BANK HOL STATEY FUNES SPECIAL EDISH LONG WEEKEND ROUND UP

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.