Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grout looks grim, the piping and the supporting metal work around the high tank needs attention with some elbow grease.

Public loos were undoubtedly higher quality in the early 1900's, or mid 1800'sb8f you were a man and I'm glad the original hasn't been scrapped but this place looks grubber than the town centre McDonald's.
It looks filthy 🤢 Just looked it up and it has got a hygiene rating of 3. I won't be rushing to visit!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This no spend September is going to wind me up no end. She is so consumerist and wasteful and not buying clothes/skincare for a month is hardly going to change that.

The idea that she NEEDS to eat out because it's her job is also ludicrous.

I noticed that following her trip to Islay there was no content beyond the one reel which showed nothing. So eating out and trips etc don't seem to generate much content for her beyond the odd story and a reel anyway.
Most likely no spend September is for content rather than necessity, and who is she kidding because they all (influencers) get send everything for free meaning that she won't actually need to purchase anything.

Toiletries, make up, clothes, accessories, books, entertainment items, Ann summers stuff, they even get send food. A no spend month beyond mortgage repayments, fuel and utilities would be very, very easy for her (Lucky her)

As for "Eating out is my work" erm, OK if you say so love. Haven't seen her write up a review of a restaurant, pop up, food truck or even a take away yet. Describing a meal as so good, yummy - or her word of the year - gorgeous! Doesn't really make waves it in the cut throat world of food critics.

She really likes eating out, G likes eating out, eating out at usual places is something they like to do together and she will continue to try to pass off all food and booze as expenses to cut down her tax bill, because she will show her ooozy, boozy meal on her stories/vlog etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Most likely no spend September is for content rather than necessity, and who is she kidding because they all (influencers) get send everything for free meaning that she won't actually need to purchase anything.

Toiletries, make up, clothes, accessories, books, entertainment items, Ann summers stuff, they even get send food. A no spend month beyond mortgage repayments, fuel and utilities would be very, very easy for her (Lucky her)

As for "Eating out is my work" erm, OK if you say so love. Haven't seen her write up a review of a restaurant, pop up, food truck or even a take away yet. Describing a meal as so good, yummy - or her word of the year - gorgeous! Doesn't really make waves it in the cut throat world of food critics.

She really likes eating out, G likes eating out, eating out at usual places is something they like to do together and she will continue to try to pass off all food and booze as expenses to cut down her tax bill, because she will show her ooozy, boozy meal on her stories/vlog etc.
Omg it never even occurred to me until now that she can put her meals out down as a business expense! Such a sneaky way to claim it back.
Also no spend September but already had a "work lunch" and the coffee?! That wasn't a work expense! What's the excuse for that one?

I mean this would be the perfect opportunity to stay at home and cook, put together some low cost meals, plug a recipe box review like hello fresh/gousto.. go through her clothing and show the process (dare I say declutter?!)
Really focus on budgets and if she ventures out find low cost or FREE sights around London, plan some walks, blog these walks and attractions..

I think it would be a fantastic engagement opportunity for her audience seeing as the cost of living crisis means most of us aren't going out for meals or using the car/transport unecessarily or even traveling into London!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No but why would you want to eat in an old public toilet that still has the original fittings 😩 they try too hard to be edgy, stop it.

Reactions: 9
It looks filthy 🤢 Just looked it up and it has got a hygiene rating of 3. I won't be rushing to visit!!
I’m not sure why anyone in their right mind would want to eat or drink in a place where countless Victorian men have jizzed all over the walls.

• Haha
I’m not sure why anyone in their right mind would want to eat or drink in a place where countless Victorian men have jizzed all over the walls.
Someone who's turning their house into a Victorian dungeon 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand this message? “No spend September and I was able to get dressed!!!”
19B72647-2479-41E1-827C-2616E1877400.jpeg

I don’t understand this message? “No spend September and I was able to get dressed!!!”
View attachment 1548363
The pants really don't look great & she's a dick for posting links. "I'm doing a no-spend month but you peasants please go ahead & click aff links so I make money"
Make it make sense.
Screenshot_20220902-160612.png

Screenshot_20220902-160621.png

And how gracious of her to do a Q&A because she can't shop.
Screenshot_20220902-160626.png

Reactions: 10
Catching up on he vlog. Just how bad are her headaches? You should really only take codeine as a last resort solution, it's an opiate and you can get addicted.
1662185230530.png

Reactions: 6
Just putting it out there but... we really don't need ANOTHER Dyson airwrap tutorial. Not just from Katie, but from anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just putting it out there but... we really don't need ANOTHER Dyson airwrap tutorial. Not just from Katie, but from anyone!
It's a low effort video, there are already hundreds on YouTube, plus who can afford to buy an airwrap!? They're almost £500 (which is about a weeks worth of energy bills 🤪 )

• Heart
It's a low effort video, there are already hundreds on YouTube, plus who can afford to buy an airwrap!? They're almost £500 (which is about a weeks worth of energy bills 🤪 )
If she makes content out of having an airwrap, then she can run it off as a necessary business expense.

Hehehehe!

She could do a giveaway with one...?

Reactions: 4
Dyson need to stop trying to make the AirWrap happen. It’s overpriced, hard to use, and makes you look like the wife of a disgraced Republican senator.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she makes content out of having an airwrap, then she can run it off as a necessary business expense.

Hehehehe!

She could do a giveaway with one...?
She couldn't. She got hers for her Birthday or another special occasion and both her fam & Gee chipped in

Reactions: 2
What annoys me about her stupid ‘no spend September’ is she’s doing it in a whimsical teehee how fun what a silly challenge Tory massive way. For some people, the money actually isn’t there to spend. It’s like when Alfie Deyes did that £1 challenge.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.