Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just…..why???? What is so appealing about eating in such a gritty place? They have the original fixtures of urinals and septic tanks….just why? This is just peak hipster wank.
3AF04A3F-FDDD-43AA-BE8D-0A21CA7E90F5.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just…..why???? What is so appealing about eating in such a gritty place? They have the original fixtures of urinals and septic tanks….just why? This is just peak hipster wank.
View attachment 1545373
There is no way I could eat and drink in there 🤢 Fair enough it would've had to pass a hygiene check etc, but still, it's a urinal! I don't see the point of these kind of places she visits.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There is no way I could eat and drink in there 🤢 Fair enough it would've had to pass a hygiene check etc, but still, it's a urinal! I don't see the point of these kind of places she visits.
The grout looks grim, the piping and the supporting metal work around the high tank needs attention with some elbow grease.

Public loos were undoubtedly higher quality in the early 1900's, or mid 1800'sb8f you were a man and I'm glad the original hasn't been scrapped but this place looks grubber than the town centre McDonald's.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
This no spend September is going to wind me up no end. She is so consumerist and wasteful and not buying clothes/skincare for a month is hardly going to change that.

The idea that she NEEDS to eat out because it's her job is also ludicrous.

I noticed that following her trip to Islay there was no content beyond the one reel which showed nothing. So eating out and trips etc don't seem to generate much content for her beyond the odd story and a reel anyway.

Reactions: 16
This no spend September is going to wind me up no end. She is so consumerist and wasteful and not buying clothes/skincare for a month is hardly going to change that.

I noticed that following her trip to Islay there was no content beyond the one reel which showed nothing. So eating out and trips etc don't seem to generate much content for her beyond the odd story and a reel anyway.
I totally agree. She is basically doing her own thing with lots of exceptions. Doesn’t she realise her biggest spend is food and eating every meal out and that would be good to get back to real life for a month?
she really annoyed me saying she won’t cut out eating out as it’s part of her job. All she does isthe monday recap where she mentions where she has been. She does not eat out for content what bullshit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s not even good at “creating content” around food and going out as “part of her job”.

Reactions: 17

There's possibly a very specific timeline of when she and other influencers are supposed to post but if you didn't know that, you will see it as a big trip (big because madam made so much fuss) followed by ONE pointless reel. We don't even know which brand invited her so I think there's more 'content' coming up but it has to be OK'd by the brand and will be posted along with other influencers.

"old' body
"old" trousers..

🙄
Old = can't post aff links

Reactions: 7
There's possibly a very specific timeline of when she and other influencers are supposed to post but if you didn't know that, you will see it as a big trip (big because madam made so much fuss) followed by ONE pointless reel. We don't even know which brand invited her so I think there's more 'content' coming up but it has to be OK'd by the brand and will be posted along with other influencers.

Old = can't post aff links
she said it was Johnny walker in her vlog this week.

Reactions: 4
she said it was Johnny walker in her vlog this week.
Sorry, haven't watched yet. How silly of me to even for a second think that it might have actually been a nice independent distillery who invited her.
I will show myself out now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1545373
This sort of thing is so reminiscent of the bourgeois fascination with squalor and baseness, à la Marie Antoinette and her fake “farm” at Versailles where she could play peasant.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.