Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, THIS!

What happened to her to make her turn into this helpless, whingeing child. G man and her parents are going to get tired of this adult toddler act.
So she did the q&a last week and one of the things she posted was this:
Screenshot_20220818-115449.png

Which I thought was a bit problematic. On one hand it's lovely to be open and vulnerable early in a relationship. And it's nice if the new squeeze/partner (depending what's stage you're at) rises up to the challenge and makes you think it can become serious. But at the same time it's like she's had the permission from Geofftus to just become a big baby, to always be taken care of. Like he enabled that behaviour and this was how things were from then on. It's unhealthy to be that reliant on another person. Clearly they both are getting something out of it so I don't think G will stop enabling her any time soon.

BTW, should I post the q&a screenshots? I have no time or energy for witty commentary but happy to post for those who missed them

Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice its got worse since her sisters baby was born?

Reactions: 7
I know she was slightly delayed on the coach but feels such a waste of money (I know she wasn’t paying) to say in a hotel for 2 hours but go and sit in the airport.

Reactions: 12
in relation to her latest insta post, i’m sure the view WAS lovely and it’d have been nice to have actually seen it if she wasn’t mooning about in the doorway basically blocking the ENTIRE VIEW

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All of this drama around Kastaway Kathleen has absolutely sent me. The little pouty face she makes when the driver informs them he can't drive away... I've never seen a face so slappable 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All of this drama around Kastaway Kathleen has absolutely sent me. The little pouty face she makes when the driver informs them he can't drive away... I've never seen a face so slappable 🙃
KASTAWAY KATHLEEN 🤣

Shes so rude and disrespectful to do that in front of the driver when he was speaking? I would be disgusted if i knew her personally, like who raised her? 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
KASTAWAY KATHLEEN 🤣

Shes so rude and disrespectful to do that in front of the driver when he was speaking? I would be disgusted if i knew her personally, like who raised her? 🤢
It just goes to show how out of touch she is with the issues the working class face. Just bcoz her job involves her being on a long extended break, doesn’t mean everyone else is. The world revolves around her.
I think she’s having some sort of midlife crisis. She’s regressing into a child with codependency needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It just goes to show how out of touch she is with the issues the working class face. Just bcoz her job involves her being on a long extended break, doesn’t mean everyone else is. The world revolves around her.
I think she’s having some sort of midlife crisis. She’s regressing into a child with codependency needs.
Her parents, sister and brother in law and her husband all have traditional jobs. Geffbot is very well financially compensated for his time though.

She does seem to be crumbling, I do believe getting out into her community and volunteering will help her enormously.

Reactions: 10
Guys, would you mind showing some love for my latest post?

What I Wore For A Day At A Little Foodbank

🤭🤭 watch this space

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys, would you mind showing some love for my latest post?

What I Wore For A Day At A Little Foodbank

🤭🤭 watch this space
Cant wait to see her in a pinny, no doubt looking down her nose at those who are struggling.

Hope she also donated too the food bank

Reactions: 6
Cant wait to see her in a pinny, no doubt looking down her nose at those who are struggling.

Hope she also donated too the food bank
If she was genuinely doing this to be a good philanthropist (not coz she was guilt tripped into it by tattle) I’d expect her to document her experience of it as part of her vlog, to raise awareness, influence and take away the taboo around food banks. I’d like her to put genuine statistics of how usage of food banks has gone up, and links of how she was able to volunteer, information of items that are in desperate need and maybe info on local London food banks that need the most donations. Also clear advice on what people who are interested in helping can do.
I’d also be really impressed if (aside from any discretionary donation she made) that a % of her earnings from the vlog will go to the food bank charity.
i really hope that it’s not just a typical Kathleen style 20 second snippet of her walking out of the food bank really glum & depressed and then a selfie of her crying saying wE dOnT kNow HoW lUcKy wE aRe -sob- make it count Kathleen and use your influencer platform to actually influence a good cause.
@bottomlessbrunch @fastenough (we know it’s you Theresa/Geoff) take some notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What's that Instagram post about the view on the Isle of Islay, then instead of posting the view it's a video of her posing in front of a window!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she was genuinely doing this to be a good philanthropist (not coz she was guilt tripped into it by tattle) I’d expect her to document her experience of it as part of her vlog, to raise awareness, influence and take away the taboo around food banks. I’d like her to put genuine statistics of how usage of food banks has gone up, and links of how she was able to volunteer, information of items that are in desperate need and maybe info on local London food banks that need the most donations. Also clear advice on what people who are interested in helping can do.
I’d also be really impressed if (aside from any discretionary donation she made) that a % of her earnings from the vlog will go to the food bank charity.
i really hope that it’s not just a typical Kathleen style 20 second snippet of her walking out of the food bank really glum & depressed and then a selfie of her crying saying wE dOnT kNow HoW lUcKy wE aRe -sob- make it count Kathleen and use your influencer platform to actually influence a good cause.
@bottomlessbrunch @fastenough (we know it’s you Theresa/Geoff) take some notes.

Lets hope they do take some notes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, these Friday Stories are a bit pointless right? She didn't actually send these to a friend? She is going to be supporting this small business but for now she's just letting them send her stuff?
Also, sorry to be mean but these look a bit sweaty, like the cheesecakes she was gifted a while ago...
And lastly, how can you be so inconsistent accessibility wise? Some of the text has a background so you can ready it OK, but the flavours bit just typical Katie not thinking about accessibility. Not to even mention the glaring typo: send our cookies? Shouldn't it be "send out cookies"? Why would a business be sending out Katie and Geoff's cookies? 😐

Screenshot_20220826-201209.png

Screenshot_20220826-201158.png

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.