Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am SO SICK of her gormless inane face & ridiculous outfits and them ugly feet tattoos

Reactions: 8
She's going away again?

But how? They wedding was oh so expensive, and they had to hold off to go to the Maldives until autumn.

But those tattoos make her so hip and unique
Wait until she gets a shitty sleeve tattooed on
#unlikeothergirls

Reactions: 10
Guessing the birthday trip to Switzerland

tbf I really didn’t like Zurich anywhere near as much as all the other Swiss cities I went to

Reactions: 2
I didn't even notice that, was it always like that!? An 8 minute video about eyebrow products didn't register as a vlog
Not sure, only noticed yesterday when I went in to check for a new vlog. But the video is not a weekly vlog, she says from the start it's the brow product review. She's just so cheeky

Reactions: 4
Not sure, only noticed yesterday when I went in to check for a new vlog. But the video is not a weekly vlog, she says from the start it's the brow product review. She's just so cheeky
I just watched it and it is literally a product review! So bad.

Reactions: 5
She gets all her beauty treatments done by someone else.

What's the point of it when she won't be doing it again. Another opportunity to boast perhaps? This is below my standard guys but good enough for you peasants! Hehehe

Reactions: 6
Fino? What's a Fino?

And why does she look like she's picnicking in the garden of an asylum for mentally ill?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Fino? What's a Fino?
View attachment 1474589

And why does she look like she's picnicking in the garden of an asylum for mentally ill?
Google informs me that Fino is a type of wine... I am uncultured and have no idea

These staged picnics always look so fake. Who takes half a water melon, an unsliced baguette, a chopping board and a bunch of flowers on a picnic? Is that a casserole dish? A tupperware of cheese sarnies, some apples and a bag of Hula Hoops aren't as Instagrammable I suppose.

For some reason it bothers me that they do to all the effort to stage this wanky picnic food but don't have a picnic blanket and always look like they're using an old bed sheet. It doesn't convince me that they ever go on picnics unless it's an AD.

Reactions: 12
Would you really talk about a fresh wine?! Crisp might have sounded a bit better if she means the taste…

As the brand is Croft I'm going to assume it's Croft fino sherry, which sounds absolutely rank. I love sherry but who wants it in a canned mixed drink? Let alone the whole basket full she appears to have taken on that picnic...

Fino? What's a Fino?
View attachment 1474589

Looks like salami and a wheel if cheese in the green box next to the slice (giant hunk) of watermelon? Not very vegan, not even vegetarian.

The dress looks quite nice though, and she looks content. Geffatron (Mr.Snooks) really does parent her! The foot tattoo is horrible, I wonder if she regrets it?

A very delayed recap of the round-up

Why do grown-ups pose in front of cars? 🫣

Good old G booked it. Why does she always need to make a point of who's booked what? I don't know any adult couple who does that.

I'm really not sure if someone like Geoff Snookson should be judging other people's fashion choice (remember the Vans gate here?). He just dresses so plainly. And Katie's fashion choices have become more and more questionable since they'd got together.

A gorgeous little meat feast. Do you think Katie's hoping she'll get gifted a hot plate like this by tagging the company?

Tequila in salsa, truly groundbreaking

Ok, so we're back to normal Katie and G diet.

Why does she have to report every minor detail of her weekend?

That's actually a cute cat. Beautiful eyes (and I'm a dog person!)

Of course it was G who did.

Is there a stain on the pouch?

VEGGIES LOOK AWAY a meat feast incoming

It's TOMATOES Kat. We've been over this before. You should work on your punctuation too.

Can we please stop serving food on trays and platters and other crap? Roast should come on a plate.

I hate when bloggers call things 'unreal', please go and work on your vocabulary, aspiring writer

Description of what's in this pic would be helpful but clearly too much to ask.

Btw. You pay a supplement for the beef which makes this crazy expensive

More posing in front of cars. Most people look quite cool in Birks - not our Kat though.

She's as good as a movie critic as she's a food one. How is this supposed to convince me to go and see the film?

We this, we that

Yeah thanks mine was about as good as poor Moreece's here.

Last edited:
Excellent summary of the weekend round up @marta.

Wow, Gman paid £81.56 for his roast dinner if we include the beef supplement and service charge. More if he had wine!

Been a long time since i ate meat, but that pork looks rather...rare?

The cutlery pouch seems to have an embossed pattern rather than a stain, if the mark on the top is what you meant? I too miss plates.

Suprised there isn't one vegan or even a vegetarian option at the michelin star pub. Not one!

Appears as if G-a-tron managed the whole weekend, the pub, the film, the interactive venue, his mates birthday meal, complete witht looks like a sweaty biscoff cheesecake. Only contribution from Katie was going to her chums birthday drinks and then sitting on the sofa playing video games. Seriously, is he her Dad? She seems to have regressed to a thirty year old tween.

1. That gravy looks shit.
2. The second car post, her foot looks bent
3. That meal looks ridiculous and huge
4. Those shop bought cakes on a board look horrific.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.