Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
Guys...am I seeing things? In her weekend round-up she has a slight belly (maybe bloat) but her face also looks puffier than usual...👀 She usually draws attention to her bloating but she hasn't this time!
I have to admit I also noticed. Although she’s gone to great lengths lately to say how having children isn’t on their radar right now, or perhaps ever. I wouldn’t be surprised if they chose not to have children, I’d be more surprised if after everything she’s said in great details on q&as that they do now have a baby!

Reactions: 5

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
So, the slightly more mature half of Geoffleen is in America, do we think he's there for work, or did they go together for hols? 👀
View attachment 1656457
Ugh if she’s there brace urself for more insufferable content.
“look how tiny I am compared to this giant pretzel/hotdog/portion of chips” etc

if she’s not it’s ok, Gee can babysit her through the doorbell cam

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Cool transferable tattoos bro 😂😂

I thought she had to do that for a job or something but no… just for the lols. Jeez, you can really tell when creators are scraping the barrel.
Wait did she just do this for lols? I thought she said it was for some content? Is the content just her playing with stickers?

martaS

VIP Member
Kat had her mum working from home with her yesterday.
🙄
Screenshot_20220907-151253.png

Katie's obsession with murder mystery continues
Screenshot_20220906-212110.png

I can also see that yet another one of her useless Reel clearly is not getting the views she hoped for so she reposted it to Stories 🙄 to be very petty, I'd say she should label this Story ad-pr invite or whatever bloggers call it these days as effectively the meal/experience was gifted so any communications relating to them should also be correctly marked.
And WTF wanker hipster name is this? Milk Beach? I think I'll pass.
Screenshot_20220906-133315.png

SophieH94

So, let's have a look at Katie's petite outfits ideas. Ratings by yours truly.

Friday 1/5

I don't mind the top but it's not the kind of top you tuck into trousers. You need something a bit more fitted so it doesn't bulge at the waist. Trousers are all wrong. Too small at the waist/hip area (the pulling below the darts is quite telling), too loose in the thigh area. Need a steam/iron. And no, white trainers don't go with everything. BURN THEM KATHHH

View attachment 1575677
Honestly no need for the smug face 😂.

View attachment 1575688

Saturday 4.5/5

This just proves that Kathleen looks great in fitted trousers with a slim-ish leg. The top is a bit princessy, something plain (no ruching) would be better. This was a wedding outfit, as far as I remember, so I will let her off - it is the one occasion when you want to look over the top. Maybe my issue is that the top and shoes are too matchy-matchy? You know, like in the olden days when you matched your shoes to your bag.

View attachment 1575676

Sunday 3/5

Is black jeans with a white top something worth showing on IG as an outfit? Not really, if I'm honest. It's no frills but at least fits. So, for a casual yet basic weekend outfit, I guess it does the job.

View attachment 1575675

Monday 0.5/5

How's dress with no shoes, no nothing, an outfit? Dress doesn't fit too well and you just know she's not wearing underwear.

She gets the 0.5 stars for getting dressed. -Ish.

PS cat and jug don't count as accessories. Just saying.
View attachment 1575674

Tuesday 2.5/5

Again, is this really an outfit? I sometimes dress nicer to take my dog out 😂 there was a conversation a while ago on Anna Edit thread about boobs/bras/the way we expect boobs to look. Some people felt really strongly about commenting on others' boobs. And fair enough, people can choose to go braless, or wear a bra that doesn't do much for boobs. So apologies if people here are of the no-commenting-on-boobens sort. I don't care either way. Katie's boobs look strangely lopsided. The crop top looks shit and the trousers start at the wrong place on her waist, making her look unnecessarily thick in the middle.

View attachment 1575672

General remarks: these are mostly ideas for tiny women. Outfits 1 and 5 would make a bigger girl look like a blob. The pink suit would look nice on bigger bodies because it would accentuate the curves - but it is mainly because it's a fairly classic suit shape. The dress has the potential to look amazing with nice heeled sandals or the classic opaque tights&boots combo when it gets colder.

Typically for Kath, these are so half-arsed. It's OK to dress plain/basic/bad but there's no need to share it with the rest of humanity for inspiration . It's pretty un-inspiring.
For the free time she has to plan outfits and take trousers to the tailors, they still don't look right. Certain trousers aren't meant to be tailored as it messes with the proportions. She suits skinny/slim fit trousers ONLY, no matter what she tells herself.

I don't like the room she photographs in because of the black walls. It looks smothering.

Sundays outfit= I agree a basic tee and jeans is hardly worth photographing. Just meh.

Monday= A dress, no shoes and holding a jug? Better than previous day I suppose.

Tuesday= I also noticed how lopsided her boobs are. Whatever if she doesn't want to wear a bra but think without one doesn't do her any favours.

The wedding shoes are giving ICK at this point. She suits a platform heel however.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Is she just negating to mention that she went through roaccutaine to deal with her adult acne!?

I don’t understand how she’s using that video to promote Skin and Me when anyone who’s watched her videos will know her skin was cured by a long Roaccutane journey.
Oops- posted pretty much the same thing as you at the same time!

squatternutbosh

VIP Member

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Like a second nature
It's just weird, I don't want to be super nitpicky but it's so unnecessary to pretend you've been carrying round all that stuff and using the bag already :ROFLMAO: it's just as easy to say you're excited to use it or you love how much it fits.

Things like that make me wonder how often I've been lied to before, especially in the olden days before ADs were meant to be disclosed.

martaS

VIP Member
So when Kathleen was giving it all the 'no spend September' - so far she has spanked money on tacos, fancy hot chocolate, 40 minute crumble and probably other things I've forgotten. I have absolutely no issue with the idea of budgeting (clearly it's a good idea, given the state of things) but it just feels like she's taking the piss. It's just presents as, 'oh! I'm going to try this 'budgeting' thing you all talk about! I mean, not reeeeeeeally because I don't have to - I'm just not going to buy as many clothes. But I already have wardrobes full of clothes, and some new items too, so let me share my affiliate links with you too. Even though I'm trying to discuss the idea of how to save your cash. Oopsies!'

I haven't explained myself very well but the crux of it is: she could have created some timely, well made content. Budget recipes, good value dating ideas, things you can do in London for free/very low spend, even charity shop tips. Instead, it's the same bollocks but maybe without a fresh bag of ASOS? I'm finding it unsurprising but still disappointing.
Oh, give her some credit! She posted a free date idea.
Just the one though!
(Another Reel I never plan to subject myself to watching).
Screenshot_20220907-232235.png

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Thanks guys for putting me off watching the vlog. I thought I might watch it tonight when I take my makeup off (I use a cleaning balm so it takes a few moments to massage in and this is when I usually watch YT) but I think I will give it a miss. Thanks for watching it so I don't have to ;)

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
on her latest stories.. does she keep these UO jeans despite them being uncomfy.. ffs! if they're uncomfortable why on earth is this even a question?!

Also see: too tight, not her style etc. Like stop keeping this stuff!

Also tight jeans give you thrush? This is a PSA I've never heard before? And if true, why keep them???

hhhhhh

The food bank reposted her story when she mentioned them the other day too, but I'm sure the text was some self indulgent wankyness and the unrelated background pic looked like she was in her pants (ofc)

• Wow

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She says “I’ve not got anything like these in wardrobe”….
View attachment 1502533

sure, you tell yourself what you need to to justify more Fast fashion pieces.

View attachment 1502534
I thought that the blue version looked a little too tight which was why (I assumed) She went for the beige. She is petite and really needs to learn to do basic hemming herself, it could be decent content learning to do basic sewing for petite fashion etc. I didn't dislike the jeans but, she literally already has them albeit in more formal trouser form which you showed in the pics!