Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Kathleen please get therapy and stop referring to yourself in third person. It's weird.
Screenshot_20220913-170000.png

Screenshot_20220913-170049.png

Also, "my period is looming"? What is that supposed to mean?

Reactions: 6

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Not caught up on her thread in ages but I remember a few months ago a tattler suggested she do some volunteering and a few days later she posted she was going to volunteer at a food bank

Has she ever mentioned that again? Did anything come of it?

• Wow

AB3

VIP Member
Guys, would you mind showing some love for my latest post?

What I Wore For A Day At A Little Foodbank

🤭🤭 watch this space
Cant wait to see her in a pinny, no doubt looking down her nose at those who are struggling.

Hope she also donated too the food bank

AB3

VIP Member
I didn't mean they are a sign of death, I've probably used the wrong word. I just associate them with death, plus I think they're ugly flowers.They smell like a woman from my old hometown years ago. She was incontinent and wore a pad but didn't change it regularly 🤢
Fair.
Tattoos of lollies just look like vulvas to me.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Another brainstorm?! She hardly does her job anyway.

These breakdowns happen when G doesnt have her whisked away on city breaks, holidays, breakfast/lunch/dinners in the wanky restaurants. The realisation hits when she's not being entertained.

Now the wedding is over, she's in breakdown mode as predicted.
They've just been to a wedding last weekend though! Had food in a wanky place in Harrogate etc.
(Sorry I'm late with weekend round-up this week but it wasn't very eventful. Eventful enough not to cause a breakdown though)

SophieH94

She gets all her beauty treatments done by someone else.

What's the point of it when she won't be doing it again. Another opportunity to boast perhaps? This is below my standard guys but good enough for you peasants! Hehehe

• Angry

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Can really picture Geffatron with a man bun and a Dali-esq mustache, if he were to really lean in to the kooky, quirky side Kathleen loves.

Gunit helping out with the clothes declutter is quite possibly just a desperate attempt to keep her hoarding tendencies in check!

martaS

VIP Member
Should people really use personal struggles like this for advertisement? I'm on the fence. Here my personal journey - please buy Skin and Me 🙄
Screenshot_20221013-155127.png

Reactions: 5

martaS

VIP Member
I bet she's had lots of gorgeous cocktails yesterday and is probably sick and unable to leave the bed now 😅

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
She showed this on the vlog as well. She described it as a 'meadow installation'...

I'll be honest if I was taken to a meadow installation for a date I wouldn't be very impressed.

As with everything she does we can all think of ways she could have done it so much better.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
New weekly vlog and she goes for a smear test, one of her tips is to "use a bidet beforehand, or use some wet wipes to freshen up." Reminded me of the Femfresh ad debacle from a while back...She's obviously got some insecurity that her vulva is "unclean"? Surely just a normal morning shower is fine before a smear test?

AND she later talks about her reoccurring thrush...PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU KEEP USING FEMFRESH AND DISRUPTING YOUR NATURAL PH KATHLEEN
I think Femfresh is PH balanced, so I get why someone might prefer to use that rather than a fragranced soap or something. I do hate the narrative that vulvas and vaginas are inherently unclean though and no medical professional would expect you to go into all that hassle, just have a shower! If she's doing some kind of ten step vulva regime then that definitely wont be helping with thrush. I'll go and watch the vlog now for some more top tips :confused:

• Wow

SophieH94

I rewatched some of her old vlogs recently and it's amazing how often she mentioned being poorly and taking pills and vitamins... it's really weird.

Wait till she finds out hot water bottles are only meant to be used for one year and that they all have a daisy wheel with their date of manufacture.
Likely the same one she's been using since 2017. She really is a total idiot.