Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AB3

VIP Member
She showed this on the vlog as well. She described it as a 'meadow installation'...

I'll be honest if I was taken to a meadow installation for a date I wouldn't be very impressed.

As with everything she does we can all think of ways she could have done it so much better.
But they don't have meadows in landan

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The weekly vlog and Instagram stories/ weekend round up are basically the same content at this point, but the ADs are undisclosed on YouTube so it keeps you guessing.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
and That comment about “ I didn’t know Zurich was so beautiful, clean & efficient!”
what an ignorant and patronising comment. Does she think any place outside of the Uk is a third world country? Twat
So she doesn't know anything about Switzerland then? What a boob.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Fino? What's a Fino?
View attachment 1474589

And why does she look like she's picnicking in the garden of an asylum for mentally ill?
Looks like salami and a wheel if cheese in the green box next to the slice (giant hunk) of watermelon? Not very vegan, not even vegetarian.

The dress looks quite nice though, and she looks content. Geffatron (Mr.Snooks) really does parent her! The foot tattoo is horrible, I wonder if she regrets it?

martaS

VIP Member
I forgot to pay attention when she first did it but did she not say something like she did 4 hours so it’s like a normal shift? 😂 I haven’t done a 4 hour shift since I worked in primark part time on weekends 🙃
She did, "normal shift" or "proper shift", can't remember the word exactly but it made me cackle too.

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
katie is a poverty tourist. It’s literally for the gram to try and offset the criticism she gets here from her incredibly wasteful lifestyle. She lives a life of extreme excess and is so aloof about it, I’ve actually never seen it with any other influencer, and trust me, I hate most of them.
She used to be with Louise Penteland a lot, it would go some way to explaining how crushed Katie was when her erotica lite book was turned down, while Louise seems to have been morphed into an author (I don't know of she admits to having a ghost writer to do the majority of the actual writing or tries to take credit for it)

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
I noticed a bit of a rounded belly but I just assumed it was the 3 course roast dinner making itself known!

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
That's true - weren't they the version that you could unclip at the side or something? Still not sure how useful that is, I always thought of pants that do that as easy access/quick shag pants 🤣

I seem to remember she has PCOS, which I also have. I struggle with my weight and have done since before my diagnosis (over 20 years ago) and so watching her eat such an appalling range of food and still remain trim is....difficult.

martaS

VIP Member
LOL anyone needed this announcement? I assumed the ✨ Round-up ✨ will have to wait until tomorrow, she doesn't typically post on bank holidays.
Screenshot_20220919-150208.png

• Haha

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
It looks like they just painted the trim parts black, not the actual brick? If that’s the case that’s not so bad. You really shouldn’t paint brick!

martaS

VIP Member
3 hours to deep clean the house? That's a normal house clean. A deep clean in my experience takes most of the day!
Why does she think her view of the cat eating a lick treat is funny? 😐
Wow, I'm so excited to see the video of her gallery wall 😐
The cat is a fan of the gallery wall apparently. He's a cat Kathleen, he couldn't give a shit about your wall!!
Oh my God guys, her water bottle burst!! *drama queen pose*
My house is much smaller but it takes the better part of the day to give it a good scrub down 😳