Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Dare I ask why? Everywhere seems to be terrible ☹
Wasn't it Abercrombie who put any staff who didn't fit the aesthetic they wanted in the stock room? As in, they didn't want them on the shop floor? I seem to remember that included a girl born without her forearm, and anyone non white. If it wasn't Abercrombie, anyone is welcome to correct me!

Reactions: 5

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What annoys me aswell instead of promoting no spend for her followers, budgeting or creating content on how to enjoy yourself as a 30 something on a budget she's sending aff links so her poor followers spend their money while she gets a percentage!
Honestly ridiculous. I wonder if she'll even bother making a video about the 'no-spend afterwards.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Selling all their wedding bits on Facebook, including the sign with the order of the day. Is she thick?! No one will buy that unless they intend to follow and copy her wedding EXACTLY the same timings?!
Eeww the (wood?) antlers chandelier.

Katie love, just give it away.

The same menu too 😂
Only a super fan (potential stalker) would buy this.

I rewatched some of her old vlogs recently and it's amazing how often she mentioned being poorly and taking pills and vitamins... it's really weird.

Wait till she finds out hot water bottles are only meant to be used for one year and that they all have a daisy wheel with their date of manufacture.
Well, I learnt something today.

Last edited:

martaS

VIP Member
To be fair, reading what she said about him, he does sound a bit shit 😂
I know, and it's good that she's being honest about it, even though he'll probably never read the feedback.
Must have been a massive blow to our wannabe petite detective - she sounded like a number one fan before the event. No-one likes being disappointed by people they admire!

martaS

VIP Member
Is anyone else looking forward to/dreading her BANK HOL STATEY FUNES SPECIAL EDISH LONG WEEKEND ROUND UP
It's gonna be sooo cute. Gorgeous. Unreal.
(I think that's all adjectives she uses, yeap, all three of them)

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Also, if she's expecting people to write questions for her to respond to that same afternoon.... doesn't she realise a lot of people are at work and can't always check Instagram? I'd probably see this after the Q&A is finished.

AB3

VIP Member
my friends just had a childfree wedding and allowed breastfed babies/newborns to attend.. Its mainly about having no toddlers/kids running about

(each to their own I loved having kids at our wedding and having a boogie with them all- we don't have children but lots of relatives with them and in my opinion they're part of the family you're marrying into on either side so why not?!)
I had a heap of kids at my wedding and they're so much fun! I put together folders for them at the table with colouring, stickers etc and they had a great time

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
There's a documentary on Netflix about Abercrombie that has more details as well! They're a really shitty company.

martaS

VIP Member
I don't understand it when influencers pose with their eyes closed. Also, the unapplied face serum looks a bit dodgy (apologies for the dirty mind 😜)
Screenshot_20220821-165140~2.png

And who the heck sets up their camera like this and takes pictures while "kissing"?
Screenshot_20220821-165457~2.png

Lastly, it's probably just me, and also I may see it that way because of their height difference, but G always holds her in this weird possessive way.
Screenshot_20220821-165500~2.png

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
What does her mum do? Good on her for giving Katie motivation for a day.
I think it's lovely they are spending time together.

Hopefully Katie will become less infantile by spending time with others as G does seem to (very strongly) bring out the ickle baby who needs looking after, side of her personality.

I thought this tik tok was very appropriate
What happened to Emilylywardd's lashes 😬

AB3

VIP Member
Remember the glitter tita?

I'm still recoveri
Her Halloween make up was all copied from other creators and she never used to credit them, so I’m glad to see the back of her Halloween make up tutorials tbh.
recovering from that.

Also, I bet noone sent her a free advent calendar and that'll be why.

• Haha

SophieH94

The silence on the round up yesterday says it all.

Looks like G has set up an AI account. His pictures look similar to Katie's new AI hobby. I wonder did G do the work, she posts it and passes it as her own creation. Sow creative.

Screenshot_20220905-101133_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220905-101146_Instagram.jpg