Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
I have been meaning to say it for a while - I hate the gallery wall in her study. Not because I just hate galerry walls as such (and believe you me, I do!) but because the way she planned it just doesn't work for the room. I thought the room was supposed to be cool and industrial, I just don't think she knows what industrial means. This looks to me like a cluttered front room in a family home in Victoria era, or some sort of a stately home. The way she picked the frame shapes and colours is traditional, classic, quite opulen. It's quite a cute gallery wall as far as it goes, just doesn't for a room with tar smeared on the walls. The walls are not even painted super well to start with.

The Victorian dungeon style study is now complete with a Victorian gallery wall.

1663437802099.png

1663438008439.png

1663437902455.png

1663438215094.png

1663438247877.png

1663438339561.png

Reactions: 6

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
The bare faced cheek or it! Advertising a £4.99 dress as ‘a great evening dress’ when she spent £££ on her own! The hypocrisy
051CA1D3-D35E-4699-B4FB-8081E154AEED.png

• Haha
  • Angry

hhhhhh

has she referred back to the no/low spend or is this like 100 days of lipstick again?

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
What would be the purpose of that? She looked so uncomfortable one of the times she did a Love Honey advent calendar review and was talking about some anal toys, I'm pretty sure she doesn't let anyone and anything touch her (tiny) anus 😂
Btw, where's the annual (not to be confused anal) calendar review? She stopped doing any content that isn't weekly vlog. No more Halloween makeup, no more... Huh, actually, I can't remember what other content she used to do before she started feeling doom every week.
Her Halloween make up was all copied from other creators and she never used to credit them, so I’m glad to see the back of her Halloween make up tutorials tbh.

martaS

VIP Member
Who wants whole carrots like that? I'm a vegan so I'm a carrot's target audience but even I want them chopped. 💕
They can't be cooked through like this, can they? I like a bit of bite to a carrot, but c'mon on

Excellent summary of the weekend round up @marta.
Thanks pal, I try, but brace yourself, I still have this and last week's Q&As 😱 Having a few drinks tonight so my comments might be on the mean side

SophieH94

View attachment 1624231
How does she get it so wrong?
This look screams it's the London heatwave and I've been trapped on the tube for 40 minutes, my make up sweated off and i had to fashion an emergency top out of a pair of tights to avoid expiring from the unexpected heat. But no, no its actually a planned romantic meal out with her husband where she wanted to look her best. 🤯

This is a truly horrendous outfit. The top offers zero support / structure, why not wear a strapless bra under it if you're a petite fashion blogger? Better still return it from whence it came. Those horrendous trainers - again and this time for am extra special date night ☹. Either she has a problem with her feet, or g-unit has a fetish for those converse.

She looked nice in the Gin ad she filmed though, the bell sleeves were a little distracting as they kept flapping about while she was drinking the gin and peeling the already peeled orange. Overall best she has looked in ages but i bet she had the filthy converse on under the table though, she needs to wash them and then put them in the back of her wardrobe for a few months.
Converse were also apart of her wedding outfit, G unit has a fetish for them. That outfit is too young for her imo.

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
The tattoos 🙄
Telling her sister to read the birthday note to Genie. She's 1, she won't understand 😐
The matching tops Katie bought a few weeks ago. Who puts an age 3 to 4 top on a 1 year old? 😂

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
*** So back to Katie's questions she sent in herself.
The question wasn't about prices but she posted them anyway.
1661800567157.png

I take the Harringay place was with other girls, Leytonstone was the one she rented with Andrew and lived there after he left, and the Bethnal Green was also with Andrew? I think it was the flat she had decorated with maps and antlers and all her cameras etc.
1661800814467.png

It's funny re: money being tight. Of course pet insurance and vet visits can be expensive, and some pets need more care than others but I have a sneaky suspicion they'd like another ragdoll and getting it would be quite a big expense. Food doesn't have to be expensive but they like to get Morris posh treats so it's really their choice.
1661800926368.png

In case you wondered.
1661801161953.png

She wouldn't feel old if she wasn't comparing herself to young tiktokers LOL. Kathryn, please accept that you are a woman in your 30s, please make content for women in their 30s. Stop dressing like a teenager, posing in your pants and pouting. Make content that actually discusses topics rather than talk about making content that we get to see 4 weeks later and which really wasn't worth the hype.

This is actually good advice:
1661801873510.png

This is another one from "sent in herself" category:
1661801945486.png

Apologies for my volume control that accidentally got in the picture here!
This one rubbed me the wrong way. It would have been nice of her to start with "Thank you for your lovely compliment". But instead, we get "I've put on a lot of weight recently". Really? We can't see but even if it was the case, she's been back to her pre-wedding diet so she only has herself to blame. I also thought people are trying not to use that "weight and body don't define" line, it's been repeated a million times and just sounds so banal, if that makes sense? Also I hate influencers reminding us that we only see what they want to show us. Duh, it's your job to look good so of course you will post flattering pictures. 🙄
1661802054167.png

Another one she sent in herself 🙄
1661805733134.png

I thought we all knew by now that swatching foundation on forearm was pointless 😅 Would also be helpful to say if foundation is mat or dewy etc as different skins have different needs.
1661805940968.png

1661805969797.png

Ending with a low-key Skin and me ad.
1661806122118.png

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I couldn't make it to the end of the vlog again. I watched the footage of her getting dressed but I draw the line at watching her name fruit.

If anyone else watches, drink every time she says crumble.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I don’t even get her content anymore. It’s like she latches onto the next quirkiest trend going in London and does a half arsed effort in trying to promote it.
-food Content: whichever restaurant she has ever gone to focuses on it’s weird interior design. Like public toilets, grotty trains or dark basements. She rarely describes the food.
- petite fashion: this proper boils my piss. She dresses like a hobo. There’s no fashunn or style involved at all. Literally chucks on whatever unironed oversized blazer and pairs it with her manky white trainers and it’s OOTD
- alcohol: she is the worst person to get to promote your drink coz u barely see her drink the product and it’s all about aesthetic with her? Look at this bottle of whisky paired so nicely with this vase of flowers and my British passport (iykyk)
- make up: I don’t think I remember the last time she did a makeup tutorial
- Morris the cat: I fucking can’t stand that miserable looking fur ball

where is her channel even going?
I get the impression she wants to be a luxury food and beverage connoisseur. With a sprinkling of sex toy reviews thrown in for money.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
New weekly vlog and she goes for a smear test, one of her tips is to "use a bidet beforehand, or use some wet wipes to freshen up." Reminded me of the Femfresh ad debacle from a while back...She's obviously got some insecurity that her vulva is "unclean"? Surely just a normal morning shower is fine before a smear test?

AND she later talks about her reoccurring thrush...PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU KEEP USING FEMFRESH AND DISRUPTING YOUR NATURAL PH KATHLEEN
Maybe coz she lets Morris play with her sex toys that’s why

• Sick
  • Haha

martaS

VIP Member
So, just a few highlights of the weekend round-up because she posted sooo many Stories ('hope you read "sooo" in Katie's voice).

I don't like these boots on Katie. Or what she's paired them with.
1665430090944.png

Mamma and pappa Lentin got Mr and Mrs Snooks vouchers for a shopping experience at Borough Market. 50 squid each, which is quite generous, but I imagine it's pretty pricey there.
1665430307337.png

So this is basically their normal weekend lunch, but with a caveat that they got the goodies from a posh food market.

Yeap guys you do suck at presentation.
1665430441663.png

Hey babe can you take an artistic blurry weird angle pic of me? Ta babe!
1665430489952.png

We get it Kath, you're married, and your HUSBAND is a decent guy who supports your hobbies.
1665430608762.png

The grammar here, or the lack of it.
1665430677542.png

Babe, can you take a pic of me getting stuck in mud while mudlarking? Ta, babes!
1665430692687.png

If that happened to me, I'd have to bleach my shower area at least three times.

• Sick

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
These Chapters are ridiculous. Chapter 1 is Lunch with the Gals and she doesn't show the gals OR lunch! Chapter 2 is about breaking in some shoes, but most of it is her making a sandwich and talking about a (kindly gifted? The footage looks like what someone already shared here from Insta) meal. She hardly even talks about the shoes and only shows one briefly.

Credit where it's due, it's great that Katie volunteered and got involved. Hopefully she continues. She did call the organisation a 'brand' which made me laugh. Tell me you're an influencer without telling me you're an influencer.

Quote of the week
'I don't know why I love this so much. I just love the print of it'
...Maybe that's why you love it then?
Ugh she’s so dim and crap at her job. This recurring trend of giving idiot privileged ppl a platform is why the country is in the state that it’s in

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Sorry what?? He looks SO cool?! Ahahahahahah
Also if I got home and my partner had painted our whole house I’d go mad, it’s such a massive decision to make even if you had talked about it ffs
Of course the house is now painted black...dungeon on the outside as well as the inside. Wait till they get cracking on painting those ceilings black, then adding the glow in the dark stars.

An all black house with a lovely little pink door! At least it's a step away from the influencer uniform of varying hues of light grey and mirrored furniture, hints of marble etc. But...still, it's a black house with a pink door.