Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
If she has emetophobia, u know the type that makes her run for the hills whenever she sees a baby spit up, did she really think it’s a good idea to down a shot with bits of garlic in it?
I am definitely not the target market for that place but WHY would anyone think that was a good idea?! I thought the same as you - nothing could have persuaded me to down that shot. Equally, I don't know why she was surprised at the chunks....it has garlic in?!

Reactions: 6

RachyWoo

VIP Member
When she opened the moonpig flowers and said "These look cat friendly" 😂 But yet she buys lilies 🤨

martaS

VIP Member
Ok, I clicked on it 🙈 Her voiceovers sound like it's a child reading the info from a piece of paper 🙈
She also recommended some bar - is the wine free? The date was supposed to be free? Also, a glass of Zinfandel? Don't they do other wines, or the Zinfandel by bottle? She tries to sound like food critic but she's just lacking that chatty writing style that works so well for the good critics.
Screenshot_20220913-103855~2.png

Elle

VIP Member
Was taking my dog for a walk yesterday afternoon in my local park…guess who I see!? The Snooks shooting content in the wild, equipped with a tripod, picnic basket and bunch of sunflowers 😬
Pic please xxx

• Heart

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
I think it was a cousin who had their child staying with them that weekend as a joint custody agreement rather than a baby being born
Lol I totally misread that and was REALLY concerned someone was giving birth and attending a wedding the same weekend. Wow I am slow.

• Haha

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
On the flip side, there could be more to the story and not to the grandads defense but if a snooks wrote that we are only getting their version of the story. We all know Katie likes to play the victim when she is equally accountable.
So very true. It's not saying these things didn't happen, but there's always another version. I think I said we have to appreciate that Quora version will only be through The Lens of Snooks (and that one is likely clouded by hurt and anger atm, let's be honest) so you have to take things with a pinch of salt. Like the saying - there's three versions of every story - mine, yours and the truth.

hhhhhh

What people see vs what they don't.. I'm pretty sure she has previously posted the majority, if not all of these pics.

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She must be relieved to only have one week of the no spend torture to endure
No matter how many clothes she shows she always seems to wear the same stuff? pale grey, pale pink, white and black with the odd bit of polyester lace thrown in.

martaS

VIP Member
While it's great that Kenny G is away and Little Kath is being forced to 'adult' alone, we just know she is going to be INSUFFERABLE when he returns. 'Omg ma husbaaaaand is back i missed him so much. He got home and the first thing he did was 'set up' my duvet on the sofa. And later we're going to test out this sex toy that I painted black as a surprise so that it matches our shared aesthetic cos we're soulmates who like all the same things and then tomorrow he's going to take me mudlarking and keep an eye on me while I prance about in the dirt digging up old bits of vases'
That's some solid weekend bingo predictions 🧡

SophieH94

Interesting she suddenly decided to volunteer after it was mentioned here. But she doesn't read about herself anymore guyz 🤪

martaS

VIP Member
I'm surprised she actually managed to go on that free holiday without G hand holding the entire time. Also what naff half-arsed recommendations. Looks like she did the bare minimum and got a free holiday out of it. She is really irritating me atm
Well, as I said, Kefalonia is a bit rural, there are a few nice attractions but they're dotted over the whole island so it's good to actually rent a car and just drive around and explore. Her recs are as always basic, let me see if I can dig out some recs I sent to a friend at the time, if anyone here is interested.

AB3

VIP Member
These are actually better than most of her real tattoos. The foot one and the SSDGM heart being, imo the worst offenders.

Who were these relatives that blackmailed Katie over her decision not to allow children at the wedding?! Sounds extreme, possibly exaggerated...?
Blackmail
Give over Kathleen

How do you think they'll feel about you now that you've blasted them online, you self entitled little shit?

martaS

VIP Member
I'm genuinely wondering if it was a Freudian slip....
LOL

Also, you don't say Katie, about the concentration
Screenshot_20220818-162929.png

I think she's using some filter here, look how blurred our little G's face is here 😳

Just noticed her TikTok about the Uniqlo handbag she says she's showing everything she carries around in the bag and its her fave, sorry FAV. But it was filmed the same day as she got the bag and was excited to use it (from the vlog, you can tell because of the fake tattoos). So she hasn't been carrying around any of that stuff, and she's owned it for all of five minutes so it's hardly a fave!? Lying just comes so easily to influencers doesn't it!?

Like a second nature