Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What annoys me aswell instead of promoting no spend for her followers, budgeting or creating content on how to enjoy yourself as a 30 something on a budget she's sending aff links so her poor followers spend their money while she gets a percentage!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Babybail93

VIP Member
The way her family treated her is disgusting. As much as she irritates me at times, I know she is genuinely a nice person, so I can imagine this would have really upset her.

Sounds like they are better off without that shower they call family. Awful people. As for the horrible old man, he’ll regret that on his death bed.

sheleg

VIP Member
Sorry if this sounds too pedantic/woke, but I'm really surprised that she's used the word 'brainstorm' twice in the last 24 hours. I haven't heard anyone use it for years as it's widely considered to be offensive for people with epilepsy/brain injuries- there was a lot of discussion in the UK media and education system when I was at secondary school in the noughties, and she's only around a year older than me.

PS: No shade to anyone who has used it on this thread- I know it's mostly quoting Katie and we're an international bunch!
Oh come on. That’s ridiculous. Brainstorm is a perfectly legitimate term.

martaS

VIP Member
Little lying shit :oops:
Which one is it Kath?
Screenshot_20221011-175259.png

Screenshot_20221011-175056~2.png

Yeah exactly. I love my period pants but it would take effort to stick them up my arse like that, it would be uncomfortable and they wouldn't be effective! Influencer marketing is just so low effort 'I'm being paid to say this is good.... it's really good'. Verging on a celebrity endorsement. But shit.

I think being able to unfasten period pants at the side would be really handy if you're wearing trousers and you're out and about, at work etc. If you need to change your pants you'd only have to pull down your trousers instead of taking them off completely and potentially having to remove your shoes as well! I say this as someone who had to do this a few weeks ago unexpectedly :ROFLMAO:
Yes, it makes sense with shoes and I was thinking that writing my previous comment. So then also fastening would also be handy if you need to change while wearing a dress or a skirt - could change quickly without taking the shoes off.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I might be in the minority but I don’t really have an issue with shops/brands curating their public image. Selling is all about creating a certain vibe.

I would never have a shot at working there, as i’m a fat lass with a face like a terrier sniffing fox shit, but whatever. Not everything is for everyone in life.
There's public image and then there's racism and discrimination....

• Heart

Mrsstevens

Screenshot_20220920-114622_Instagram.jpg

We can all breathe a sigh of relief that "in no time" she will be the smallest snooks again 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Jesus woman you filmed yourself clumsily walking in heels and a black dress in Paris*. That's not content. Get over yourself please.

* £600 heels on a gifted trip to Paris, while up & down the country people are deciding whether to put food on their kids plates or to pay rent and not get evicted.

Influencers keep blaming Instagram for the lack of engagement instead of admitting their (non) content is crap. Time to wake up darlings.

hhhhhh

Guys I think we should stop joking about the utter trauma Kathleen is going through right now. She only has time for a 2 hour nap in a hotel room!
Do we think G will pick her up at the airport with the duvet in his arms ready to deliver her straight to the sofa? 😂
How long will this be milked for?!

• Haha

evac90

Chatty Member
Fuck sake I thought the PMDD thing was coming but I hoped for better from her.

I have PMDD. I was hospitalised with it twice in my teens for suicide attempts and psychosis.
It took us a long time to learn that’s what it was, and a long to learn to manage it. Still to this day, I spend 8-10 days trying incredibly hard not to kill myself, at full on war with my mind, it is hell but I cope.

It is not just ‘severe PMS’. You can have severe PMS without that meaning you have PMDD.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So if they planned for 80 guests at the wedding, she’s saying half her family dropped out 2 weeks prior- so did they have spare ?
Also they gave everyone notice 1 year in advance, I hope Kathy knows it only takes 9 months for a human to conceive, incubate & birth a baby. If someone had given birth in that time & had a very small baby I think it would be unreasonable for them to be expected to dump the baby somewhere, in order to attend her wedding, esp if the baby is being breastfed. I too would have skipped the wedding in order to prioritise my baby. She’s such a dramatic narc. “Oh I needed weeks of therapy” fuck off kath u petulant drama queen
"Darling we need to stop trying to conceive for awhile, this wedding invitation clearly states no children and we wouldn't want to miss a sweaty scotch egg in a box.... maybe there will be a surprise brass band!"

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Home alone for the whole week.

I hope family members and her friends have been stopping by to make sure shes been fed, watered and is safely tucked up in the duvet fort with a hottie bottie and a bag of Lindt balls evey evening. Otherwise it's a lot of responsibility for Morris to take on, he's only two after all.

• Haha
I have an idea for content if she’s stuck in a career rut. Katie should do a “let’s do a real job” series where she gets to partake in work experience doing proper work like us peasants. One day she gets to sit on the frontline of the nhs and get yelled at by angry and upset patients who are waiting hours and hours due mismanagement and funding from the government.
or she could sit in with bank staff and see how the cost of living is affecting their customers.
she could get a glimpse of behind the scenes of one of these high street fashion outlets she loves to promote and see how these ppl are treated like shit from their senior management whilst on minimum wage.
or maybe she could tag along with a postman and see how inundated they are with post, or maybe even tag along with a train driver and have a little chat with them about howinflation And lack of pay rises has changed their lives, and how they r being vilified by the media on their right to strike & protest.
Or maybe she could spend some time with an actual talented writer, who is struggling to get their book published whilst doing graveyard shifts in Amazon.
maybe she could spend a couple of days with a working single mum and see how she manages to juggle a full time career and motherhood with no external support, all whilst wearing her pink power suit.
there’s not enough don Perignon & sad olives in the world that would make her feel better after a single day of experiencing that.

or maybe you know, Kathy could realise her privilege of being a basic ass white girl with a Instagram page being married to a rich guy in a big house full of antiques and keep her whiny mouth shut.

She's more than welcome to come out on an ambulance with me and spend 8 hours sat outside a hospital with a poorly patient waiting to go in with no facilities for toileting, long term care or help then finishing 1-2 hours late on an already 12 hour shift because you're either sat outside a hospital again, trying to access social care that doesn't exist for your patient because of the dire state of the NHS thanks to the government or getting abuse from patients/families for the wait times and "lack of ambulances".. then back in the morning/evening to do it all again!
Interesting tidbits in the q&a. She claims money is tight? Perhaps they have overstretched themselves with their mortgage and now interest rates and rising bills are causing a problem.
This made me angry.

Money is tight.. eats out most days and goes on several holidays after a huge wedding.. wow.

• Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Interesting tidbits in the q&a. She claims money is tight? Perhaps they have overstretched themselves with their mortgage and now interest rates and rising bills are causing a problem.
Money is tight, she can only afford 6 little weekend breaks this summer instead of 8, poor little lamb