Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katies now calling herself "Snooksy" on TikTok and not "Snooks" like before.

Both make me cringe so...badly...😬

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Influencers if anything should be talking more about good deeds than all this skin care shite. They’re called influencers for a reason- influence others to do something meaningful in a way that will truly benefit the community. I hope Lord Geoffington tags along as well.
Yay, such a good move!
I do think volunteering apart from G would be good for both of them. They can't do everything together plus they will have more to talk to each other about when they do catch up in the evenings.

I really do hope this a positive thing for her. Good luck Katie!

Reactions: 12
Pray for you? You only have a flight cancelled which u have booked another one for- and u have managed to lose clothing in the process? Why is everything so dramatic with her
I really don’t like the whole “pray for me” when used like this. No people pray for someone’s health to improve, for a miracle, during grief they’ll say “keeping you in my thoughts and prayers”. I cannot abide when people use it like this - oh dear Kathleen your flight was cancelled and you lost a top. Big deal. Maybe I’m being oversensitive when I know people who’ve lost loved ones recently, who are struggling with their mental health or people who are seriously struggling with the cost of living. They’re the people I’ll pray for. Urgh, she’s insufferable although I’m keen to see what this work job is 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Please tell me its that stupid huge white shirt she wears over EVERYTHING that she has lost 🙏🙏🙏
Noooooo not the white shirt that goes with everything! 😁 Oh, what a shame.

The ugly Missoma necklace is getting an airing I see.

Who wants to guess what the brand job is that they are flying out influencers for this enlarging their carbon footprint while ruining the planet? Could this have not been done over zoom, could she not pose with her eyes shut holding whatever product it is above her head in her kitchen or garden? Ĺink it to death that way?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the flight was to... Scotland.

Oh exotic brand deal.

Not slating Scotland of course. But missing a flight was hardly a big deal was it. Why not get the train?

So Johnny Walker? Another whisky? Perhaps shortbread biscuits need to do an outreach to hipsters.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ‘work job’ is probably fanning around at a JW whiskey event taking piks and eating themed food & cocktails - a glorified day out more like

Reactions: 12

Oh exotic brand deal.

Not slating Scotland of course. But missing a flight was hardly a big deal was it. Why not get the train?

So Johnny Walker? Another whisky? Perhaps shortbread biscuits need to do an outreach to hipsters.
If she ends up at deans shortbread ill die of laughter

Reactions: 4
It's going to be sad olives stuffed with neeps, or haggis cut open with scissors. Maybe some little bagpipes played near her face to improve her skin... or some other Scottish-specific thing crossed with one of kooky Katie's intensively curated idiosyncrasies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's going to be sad olives stuffed with neeps, or haggis cut open with scissors. Maybe some little bagpipes played near her face to improve her skin... or some other Scottish-specific thing crossed with one of kooky Katie's intensively curated idiosyncrasies.
She will start telling us how good our tap water is, like she bleeping discovered it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Oh exotic brand deal.

I really hope that no decent brand of whisky would want to work with her.
(At least none of the ones I buy, I'd hate to start having to boycott one of my 'favs'

I'd actually love to take the train to Scotland some day (we've driven before which from East Anglia is quite the journey) - but it's so expensive! Surely a brand could afford it.

Also, I hope she's packed her passport - if you know, you know 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cranachan-flavoured condoms...

OK I'll stop.

Can you imagine her having to do a 9-5 😂 Every damn day would involve a mini drama.

Maybe she's gone to try on some kilts for us so she can be shocked they don't fit her because she's smol.

I'll really stop now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It occurred to me that she mentioned a connection so perhaps not Scotland?

But unless you're going to one of the Isles it wouldn't make sense to go up to Scotland rather than fly direct from London right?

So it must be whisky. Jura perhaps? Arran? Mull? Skye?

Reactions: 3
Cranachan-flavoured condoms...

OK I'll stop.

Can you imagine her having to do a 9-5 😂 Every damn day would involve a mini drama.

Maybe she's gone to try on some kilts for us so she can be shocked they don't fit her because she's smol.

I'll really stop now.
If she so much as THINKS about touching a kilt, ill swing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.