Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Harvey was in residential care? Surely his home hasn’t closed down?
From what I've read and heard he's at a special needs boarding school which offers care from respite to full residential care. I know a few children who go to similar schools and they have been shut down with either children going into foster care, psychiatric hospitals or back home to their parents.

Reactions: 5
She was out walking the not dead dog, I see. So she is back on the pap-stroll.
prince pete certainly is making money with all the articles in the paper lately.

Can’t stand her. Surprised she’s doing celebrity SAS I thought the show was a bit more mainstream than that.

Reactions: 1
From what I've read and heard he's at a special needs boarding school which offers care from respite to full residential care. I know a few children who go to similar schools and they have been shut down with either children going into foster care, psychiatric hospitals or back home to their parents.
Gotcha. It’s just that someone like Harvey with high care needs and challenging behaviour, it probably wouldn’t be in his best interests to leave the stable environment of school into the care of his mother. But if she insisted they weren’t likely to say no, I suppose!

Who’s been looking after him while she’s been papped in Brighton?

Reactions: 1
Gotcha. It’s just that someone like Harvey with high care needs and challenging behaviour, it probably wouldn’t be in his best interests to leave the stable environment of school into the care of his mother. But if she insisted they weren’t likely to say no, I suppose!
However he is also in the extreme high risk groups and should be self isolating for the foreseeable future so from a psychological point staying in school would be in his best interest but from a phsycial health point it's in the worse interest.

She was out walking the not dead dog, I see. So she is back on the pap-stroll.
prince pete certainly is making money with all the articles in the paper lately.
I'm an animal lover but that dog creeps me out. He always looks so savage and unpetable. I know he's well trained etc etc but didn't he kill one of her pussies ? You'd think that living there he'd have accepted her menagerie.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t give a tit about her animals,horses have died,two Dogs and cat,neighbours have said she is negligent,broken fences so they can escape. She repulses me.😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Jesus, I didn't realise she did that flashing outside Peter and Emily's house.
FFS, they have two small children. She is utter trash and respects nobody.
Plus her own preteen/teen children! I really hope they are getting all the professional help they need to get through this as undamaged as possible.

Has Peter got full custody of the kids now? I know Katie is isolating to protect Harvey but even before all this, they seemed to be with Peter more.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.