Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Carol Vorderman on Celebrity Bake-off? I didn't even recognise her until she started to speak. Anyway, any biz on her?

I wonder what standards of care she can provide to poor Harvey. She’s so self obsessed she’s hardly going to spend hours home schooling is she.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what standards of care she can provide to poor Harvey. She’s so self obsessed she’s hardly going to spend hours home schooling is she.
Could teach geography by using the many different places she has had her surgery as reference?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Peter got full custody of the kids now? I know Katie is isolating to protect Harvey but even before all this, they seemed to be with Peter more.
He is their primary carer. Full custody doesn't exist in England.

Reactions: 1
Thanks, I didn’t realise she only had Harvey now 😬
She doesn't have Harvey either. He lives in sheltered accommodation and she only has him at weekends if she's not 'busy'.
She has him at the moment probably because of the corona issue.The accommodation might have lost it's carers in the lockdown so she's had no choice but to keep him with her temporarily.

Reactions: 6
She doesn't have Harvey either. He lives in sheltered accommodation and she only has him at weekends if she's not 'busy'.
She has him at the moment probably because of the corona issue.The accommodation might have lost it's carers in the lockdown so she's had no choice but to keep him with her temporarily.
All sheltered (also know commonly known as supported) accommodation is open and is still running. Also considering his age and education status it's highly unlikely he's in any sort of support accommodation. His school has boarding accommodation/full time care like many special need schools which Katie and her mum has confirmed he is in.

Reactions: 1
I'm an animal lover but that dog creeps me out. He always looks so savage and unpetable. I know he's well trained etc etc but didn't he kill one of her pussies ? You'd think that living there he'd have accepted her menagerie.
Killed ONE of her pussies??????????? I always wondered how that woman could service so many guys at once !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Neither did I! it's very rare for a mother to be denied custody of her kids!
Is this where I say it's not actually rare at all and this idea that is is rare is damaging on children. People need to stop assuming children live with their biological mother's. When our little was at school there was at least 15 other children who do not live with their biological mothers, some live with their dad's but nearly all live with their grandparents or aunts and uncles.

Reactions: 4
A couple of years ago there was a blind item in the papers about a celeb who had her kids taken off her, she had been seen pulling her sons hair in public and ended up being investigated by social services who found some issues in her home. She denied it was her at the time but the description seemed to fit her and it was around the same time that the drug using stories came out.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.