Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of years ago there was a blind item in the papers about a celeb who had her kids taken off her, she had been seen pulling her sons hair in public and ended up being investigated by social services who found some issues in her home. She denied it was her at the time but the description seemed to fit her and it was around the same time that the drug using stories came out.
That was Tricia Penrose.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is that what the children have chosen or is this the arrangement that has been settled through court?
I would think that her buggering off to spain for three months a few summers ago chasing a rich bloke (and chasing the dragon) will have caused some sort of legal procedure put in place to protect the children. That's when her ex, or ex ex ex, Andre placed his two eldest in a new school near his home, which basically means he has main custody(or however you choose to phrase it). She never even came home from Spain for their first day in the new school. Couldn't be arsed. Same with her youngest kid Bunny, who started school for the first time. No mummy. Then when she did finally arrive in England she verbally abused other mothers at the school gates because her ex was dating one of them. She now has a restraining order and isn't allowed at the school gates.
So I doubt the kids had a say and it's court arranged.But "she's a great mum!" according to her mental fans, so go figure.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember reading about her. How sad. I wonder if she has got the kids back now.
It's possible, her eldest is 17 or 18 now. So would be coming to the end of a care order if they was permeantly removed so maybe he would move back home however social services suggest and encourage to stay in the 'system'. Her daughter would be around 12 years old? Once a permanent care order is in place it needs to be taken back to court to be revoked, unless there has been serious change of circumstances and you can prove that there has been and you've been able to upkeep then then it can be revoked but it's extremely rare this happens, often because it's too traumatic and not in the child's best interest to be returned home, especially if they have been in a stable foster home and is happy.

Going back to KP, I believe it was all done in family court with input from social services.

Reactions: 3
You do realise being bankrupt doesn't mean you are poor right?

Reactions: 5
I don't think that's her horse. It's definitely not her stables at home, I think it's this place in Brighton where she had a Backgrid session in October 2018: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-rehab-stint-postponing-bankruptcy-month.html

(And she's not galloping and that's not a dark chestnut, it's a bay - Daily Mail up to its usual standards...)
I thought that too - it's far too neat and clean.

But then, in those pictures of Harvey with the kitchen in the background, the house looks immaculate. Maybe the reason why she's been so quiet of late is because she's been getting stuck into her cleaning? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she delete all of her old social media? Just checked her insta and she’s only got 8 posts on there I’m sure there was more on there previously. She’s a strange one isn’t she..

Harvey is 17 turning18 (may 27th)
Junior is 14 turning15 (June 13th)
Princess is 12 turning 13 (june 29th)
Jett is 6 turning 7 (Aug 12th)
Bunny is 5 turning 6 (Aug 5th)

Reactions: 5
She’s saying now that because shes been cooking for Harvey in the lockdown she wants to go on Master Chef ? She hasn’t got a clue.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Did she delete all of her old social media? Just checked her insta and she’s only got 8 posts on there I’m sure there was more on there previously. She’s a strange one isn’t she..
I think she was probably advised to by her management. Some of her posts almost seem a little too well formed, like she hasn't written them all. I'm rooting for her to be honest. She's been a nightmare and has many issues. She just needs to focus on her family now and getting herself on the straight and narrow. Stay single/sober for a bit and get recognised for positives rather than the usual drama!

Reactions: 6
I think it was around mothers day, she had that hiatus and when I went to her profile after seeing the mothers day post it was basically all gone. I hope it means shes gotsomeone telling her how to act because at this point she needs it. Especially if shes caring for Harvey by herself.

Must be so hard for all the kids but I really do feel for the little ones who must wonder why they don’t have a mummy who looks after them like the other children at school.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Must be so hard for all the kids but I really do feel for the little ones who must wonder why they don’t have a mummy who looks after them like the other children at school.
Its Junior and Princess I feel the worst for. Everyone knows their mum, can you imagine the flack they get at school?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
well well folks a treat in store tonight.....anyone know who the latest child boyfriend is?
Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 13.20.40.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.