Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He ain't Straight it's obvs a contract like he had with Jordan and arranged through their agents. All for publicity.

Reactions: 6
She backed out of the SAS show. :rolleyes:Chickenshit. Her mate said she was pissed that it was 'only' being filmed in Scotland and she was expecting somewhere exotic. More like they were drug testing or something. She's a lazy cow and I hope they didn't pay her for the 5 minutes she did.
I'm raging actually, I'd have watched to laugh at her trying to flirt her way through a beasting by Ant.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She backed out of the SAS show. :rolleyes:Chickenshit. Her mate said she was pissed that it was 'only' being filmed in Scotland and she was expecting somewhere exotic. More like they were drug testing or something. She's a lazy cow and I hope they didn't pay her for the 5 minutes she did.
I'm raging actually, I'd have watched to laugh at her trying to flirt her way through a beasting by Ant.
No way she is physically capable! Not surprised she gave up. They normally recruit fit celebrities so I find it odd they chose her.

Reactions: 1
No way she is physically capable! Not surprised she gave up. They normally recruit fit celebrities so I find it odd they chose her.
Maybe for comedy value, who knows. It's incredibly tough and pricey is about as tough as soggy toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry I don't see what leg she has to stand on...Kris forgave her after she cheated on him numerous times with Alex Adderson and Charles Drury??

She reminds me of a girl I used to know who was mentally ill and had histrionic personality disorder. if anyone wrongs her - even slightly - theyre the worst in the world she has a breakdown, she can't stop crying blah blah blah yet when she does something equally bad, if not worse, back to them she's totally justified?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The queen wearing that tiara 3 different ways (with the dangly stones switched over).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.