Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he wasted money on it. And dragged himself through an ordeal for nothing. Isnt that a bit crazy and vindictive?
He's wasted no money and tbh it's about the principal of it. What Katie done was illegal and she's lucky he didn't go to the police.

Reactions: 6
I fear it won’t be long until something happens to her and she dies. Either drugs or surgery.

Reactions: 3
But he wasted money on it. And dragged himself through an ordeal for nothing. Isnt that a bit crazy and vindictive?
I believe his legal reps were pro bono. As in sometimes you just need to stand up for what's right.
Katie has sued left right and centre for years, gagging the press and threatening anyone telling the truth about her. She was NDAing everyone in her circle long before it became fashionable to do so. The irony being that a huge amount of her unpaid bills is to those very solicitors who danced to her tune issuing legal cease and desists etc like confetti.
So yeah, good for Alex, he put the witch back in her box and tied it tightly shut with a nice legal ribbon.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t quite understand what happened - obviously that article isn’t going to repeat the things he’s suing about being revealed. Was it just that he enjoys cross dressing ? What’s the illegal element ? Did she release videos ?!

I don’t quite understand what happened - obviously that article isn’t going to repeat the things he’s suing about being revealed. Was it just that he enjoys cross dressing ? What’s the illegal element ? Did she release videos ?!
She had very personal private videos of him doing rather off piste sexy things. As in putting things where the sun don't shine. Allegedly. And was showing them around. First among her mates and then to a studio audience during a break in recording a BB after show where she was a guest and high as a kite. He tried ignoring the stories going around and did nothing about it because her mates were sniggering but not saying openly what they saw and they'd never stand up in court against their queen bee anyway. But then some of the people in the BB audience spoke out about it in disgust at her behaviour on twitter. When challenged by the cops she claimed the phone in question had been stolen and she hadn't done it anyway🤷‍♀️. Then she was seen using the same phone after that and Alex went after her. Good for him. I don't care what he puts in his poop chute (if he did), he seems an ok person and it was done in private and should have stayed private. She's vile.

Reactions: 17
She had very personal private videos of him doing rather off piste sexy things. As in putting things where the sun don't shine. Allegedly. And was showing them around. First among her mates and then to a studio audience during a break in recording a BB after show where she was a guest and high as a kite. He tried ignoring the stories going around and did nothing about it because her mates were sniggering but not saying openly what they saw and they'd never stand up in court against their queen bee anyway. But then some of the people in the BB audience spoke out about it in disgust at her behaviour on twitter. When challenged by the cops she claimed the phone in question had been stolen and she hadn't done it anyway🤷‍♀️. Then she was seen using the same phone after that and Alex went after her. Good for him. I don't care what he puts in his poop chute (if he did), he seems an ok person and it was done in private and should have stayed private. She's vile.
Say it louder for those at the back! What happens in someone's sex life is private unless they disclose it and as long as it's ethical/consensual/legal no one should have a problem with what people do!

Reactions: 9
She's using Harvey for positive pr again, and promoting children in need the same as mrs hinch is. I am convinced they are paid to promote this 'charity'. (see more on mrs hinch thread about that if ur wondering!)

The only children in need she knows are her own!
I was looking at an article earlier that said some celebs are PAID up to £20k to advertise these charities. It certainly wouldn’t surprise me if Grinch and KP were two of the many money grabbers on there.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely agree with you both there (thanks for filling me in @freda19 )
I think it’s a disgusting betrayal of trust. The thought of an ex of mine doing even a fraction of that to me... it’s not just the embarrassment, it’s the cruelty. You are vulnerable when you enter into a sexual relationship, you have to allow yourself to be to really develop into love. Having someone take advantage of that must be so damaging.

I remember when Alex went on celebrity big brother years ago. I expected him to be awful, simply because of his association with her. But he was actually very charming and unassuming and sweet. And I wasn’t the only person to think that, didn’t he win ?

I believe his legal reps were pro bono. As in sometimes you just need to stand up for what's right.
Katie has sued left right and centre for years, gagging the press and threatening anyone telling the truth about her. She was NDAing everyone in her circle long before it became fashionable to do so. The irony being that a huge amount of her unpaid bills is to those very solicitors who danced to her tune issuing legal cease and desists etc like confetti.
So yeah, good for Alex, he put the witch back in her box and tied it tightly shut with a nice legal ribbon.
Do you even read the articles? He wants 150k for his lawyers. He isn’t interested in doing what’s right or standing up for anything. Stop kidding yourself. I am not her biggest fan and even I can see what a sham it is. He didn’t put her anywhere. She didn’t even go to court about it. Wind your neck in.

I had to do it! I did.

lol. I guess we all know the story. My main gripe is that she apparently hadn't seen her kids all Summer, she's been off galavanting with various men, and their father's have been caring for them, at least 4 of the kids have, but, the second she gets them back for 5 mins, she's got them being filmed for her show and she's on insta using them to sell clothes. Just using her time with her children to make money. And her poor kids, even her son was questioning if she has missed him. And she made her mother back her up that she had. If your child is saying I doubt you even missed us, that is a sign you have a major gap between you. Actions speak a thousand words, and if you love your kids and show it, they never need question it! She just doesn't care about her kids, does she.

Can I just say though, I reported her instagram just before the Summer for consistently advertising brands with no AD. I'd overlooked it for years, but I read an article that said businesses were angry with her for agreeing to advertise their products but she kept the money and the jewellery and other items and didn't do a post about them. When I checked her insta it was full of obvious undeclared ads nobody had noticed!! So I used our usual link :)(y)

They replied to me and said she hadn't received money so she was okay. But they would be watching. However, it must have scared her because all the ads stopped for months. Then for the very first time, she has uploaded a pic (from last xmas) selling robes and she put AD.

well well well, the power we have to get people to behave lol :ROFLMAO:

Btw everyone we have got Jack to do a video on Eltoria, we are so strong in our quest for wrongs being righted! IS that even a word! :LOL: You know what I mean, I am proud of you all :love:
I am so glad you did that! All the rubbish she is pushing-diet drinks etc. And not saying it’s an ad is wrong on a few levels!!
Those poor kids. Its not like they don’t have access to the internet now. They can see all the crap she is up to. The youngest ones are the ones that must be most confused. Poor things. And Harvey. How messed up has his whole life been.

Last edited:
Do you even read the articles? He wants 150k for his lawyers. He isn’t interested in doing what’s right or standing up for anything. Stop kidding yourself. I am not her biggest fan and even I can see what a sham it is. He didn’t put her anywhere. She didn’t even go to court about it. Wind your neck in.
You do realise how the law works right? He won't make any financial gain. She has been ordered to pay for his legal costs. That's it.

Absolutely agree with you both there (thanks for filling me in @freda19 )
I think it’s a disgusting betrayal of trust. The thought of an ex of mine doing even a fraction of that to me... it’s not just the embarrassment, it’s the cruelty. You are vulnerable when you enter into a sexual relationship, you have to allow yourself to be to really develop into love. Having someone take advantage of that must be so damaging.

I remember when Alex went on celebrity big brother years ago. I expected him to be awful, simply because of his association with her. But he was actually very charming and unassuming and sweet. And I wasn’t the only person to think that, didn’t he win ?
I think he won Celebrity Get me Out Of Here and Katie apparently than squandered all his winning.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure he was on and won CBB too -not sure if you’re actually questioning that- but I’ve never watched I’m a celeb so definitely not confusing the two. Actually I dimly remember him doing one after the other quite quickly , clearly to take advantage of his 15 minutes ... probably advised by Katie with pound signs in her eyes, eh?

I also remember Katie leeching off his sudden unexpected popularity while he was on CBB.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure he was on and won CBB too -not sure if you’re actually questioning that- but I’ve never watched I’m a celeb so definitely not confusing the two. Actually I dimly remember him doing one after the other quite quickly , clearly to take advantage of his 15 minutes ... probably advised by Katie with pound signs in her eyes, eh?

I also remember Katie leeching off his sudden unexpected popularity while he was on CBB.
Alex never did I'm a Celeb. KP's done it twice though!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.