Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is any good at pictures, our Pom needs a 'Tattle Superstar 2021' award, for all her pictures keeping us all smiling πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ lots of love Pom & Happy New Year's Eve everyone. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If anyone is any good at pictures, our Pom needs a 'Tattle Superstar 2021' award, for all her pictures keeping us all smiling πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ lots of love Pom & Happy New Year's Eve everyone. Xx
Thank you very much my friend πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Happy New Years Eve and loads of love and hugs from your friend Pom ,πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I leave this here for you and others to enjoy..I be on tonight as I don't go out on new year..will be on tattle πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16409117967320.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
If it's any consolation KP will be celebrating 2002 tomorrow as she's always living in the past the muppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What planet are these idiots on πŸ˜‚
This reminds me of the nursery-rhyme 'THIS LITTLE PIGGY WENT TO MARKET!' One has to wonder whether the pedicurial nail-technician signed a NDA banning her from mentioning/showing KPs Hairline-Fractures!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What planet are these idiots on πŸ˜‚
Christ alive?! Where the duck did you see this?? Surely Skankster wrote this herself. This is clearly what she believes anyway. People genuinely mystify me. There is nothing about the Pwicey that’s good, kind, honest. Nothing. tit mum, tit friend, tit daughter. How can someone dedicate this tripe to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn't sleep so I've made this lol..to the tune of the Hokey Cokey πŸ₯± x

Resizer_16409305381220.jpg

Resizer_16409305381221.jpg

I'm tired now .back tonight love from Pom πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄πŸ₯° x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
i must nip round to the mucky mansion and get my hands on one of the luxury cars he is selling before they all go because every sensible person buys a luxury car off someones drive

• Haha
Reactions: 41
i must nip round to the mucky mansion and get my hands on one of the luxury cars he is selling before they all go because every sensible person buys a luxury car off someones drive
You're so right, there's no better feeling than buying a quarter million quid car from a car dealership with no bona fide premises.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Happy New Years Eve all!! Managed to remove the awful masks - they were driving me nuts ! o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone planning to buy a car in 2022? Cole’s MM showroom is the place to go!
Ron has given people the idea to waste Creepies time. Us Tattlers would never have thought of that idea - to make an appointment and not turn up coz that would really mess up Skanky and Wanky’s weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone planning to buy a car in 2022? Cole’s MM showroom is the place to go!
With petrol at Β£6.50 per gallon and rising it makes a lot of sense to buy a dodgy old car that returns around 15-20 mpg. You can look forward to high insurance, high servicing and repairs, congestion charges and ULEZ charges too. Lucky Carl to be stuck with a yard full of white elephants.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is the Daily Mail article about the MM car lot marked as β€˜Ad’, because it clearly is an advert for his company. Needs reporting I’d say .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.