Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
God you lot move fast! Been doing horses all day and have about 20 pages to catch up on. Just as well TV rubbish and can't go anywhere as Betsy Bullseye May having a firework meltdown. Just saw in the Mirror him rambling on incoherent as ever and yet another hint about having a baby. For god's sake Crawl change the record. She's too old and unhealthy and even if she wasn't it'd take more than your little "Squirrel Nutkin" set of equipment. But hey, repossession, bankruptcy, community service, broken feet, drunk, druggy with a totally horrific face enough to frighten any baby to death. But hey another pregnancy fantastic idea.😆😆

Also a Happy New Year to all of you. I'm so glad I stumbled across this, you've kept me smiling through everything life's thrown at me this year, here's to us and 2022.🍾🍾🍾🍾💓

• Heart
Reactions: 9

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Morning fellow Krusties. I have a sore bruise on the sole of my foot (how is that even possible…). Do you think I could get a boot like KP’s for my poor trotter? 🤣
Ouch, you have a nasty case of Plantar Fasciitis going on there, @ouroboros . But whatever you do, don't get a boot like Skanky!

Reactions: 8

Mktg34

What is she on!
Is she a hit woman going to murder all the ex's 😁
It never ends I think the judge let her off so she will continue to screw up because she is in denial

MitziAdele

VIP Member
Happy New Year everyone 🥂🍾🍸🍺. Hope you all have a safe happy 2022.

Can someone tell me how to put a picture where your initial is please. 😊

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
The Russian technique is such a bad fad in cosmetics. The filler is injected SO superficially, I dread to think of how they look after years of re-filling. The amount of injection sites, all of it, so damaging to your lips. That combined with her lip lift and the artificially exaggerated cupids bow are making her philtrum look bizarrely deep and pronounced? Ugh, why do people agree to do her face honestly

also - her forehead :( all that warped, bumpy tissue from so many face-lifts and fat transfers. She won't be able to rectify that botch, especially not while she's seeing the surgeons she sees. Absolutely shocking work.

ALSO - what's going on with her bandaged fingers?
Stuffing it up her pisshole Methinks..too much and they get sore from the fucking crabs biting her fingers.😳☺

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
"Yeah an dat So Crates geezer - ''ees derr wun wot owns Sheesh dunnee?

Den dat Neeedashit, Noodlum, Nobbler wotsit fella - 'ooos 'e aniways?

Dat uvver wun woz im dat woz married to dat Wilderbeast womman ''ooo 'ad awl dat bad surjurry dat made 'er luk loike a freek; She owtta get 'erself a gud surjin like wot I 'as innit........................

Thus spake the Goddess wot is skanky ;)

Repossessed more like :)

Oh yes! Take off the exhaust pipes to make it sound like a tractor, put bigger wheels and tyres on the back, lots of stick-on lighting strips, plenty of stickers proclaiming "Me 'Uvver moter is a Kia", furry car seat covers & set of dice, gigantic speakers to deafen other road users as he blasts out "Hurricane" on the CD player oh and not forgetting the stick on flames over the back wheel arches to accentuate the massive speeds this moter will achieve LOL Well and truly Essicks'd :)
Carlos Fandango wheels from the age of retro" the cigar advert" with a bumper sticker saying "Daddy's Lil Monster"

• Haha
Reactions: 7