Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Dear Katie you are as thick as 💩 because it’s not year ‘22’ it has the number 20 in front 🤔 there lies the clue 🧐
So for it to be lucky for you, your ‘lucky number’ would need to be ‘2022’ oh dear what a shame 😁
So it looks like it won’t be your lucky year after all 😂🤣🤣View attachment 953109
I read that as 'With my new dentures!'

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Yes they can. The law was changed a while ago to make it easier for DV cases to go ahead through ‘evidence-lef prosecutions’ as they were always dependent on the victim and often they are too scared to go ahead. It’s still hard to get a conviction, but possible.
I thought so. Thank you 😊

Foxtotty

VIP Member
and God knows what she will inject into these poor paying customers because the only reason she has learnt how to do it,is to get her hands on all the filler,to use on her self !

i think its the words of the song toxic,by britany
Oh, sorry. I'm an old fart I don't follow lyrics by Britney, another one who seems to have issues I think?

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I would have thought, if by some ungodly miracle she had another baby, she wouldn't get to automatically keep it anyway. I knew someone who lost her kids, when she got pregnant again, they wouldn't let her take the baby home from hospital, it went straight to her mums custody. If crawl ends up with a dv conviction, he wouldn't get automatic custody either. Not that I believe for a second that crawl would go near enough for his weedy little swimmers to impregnate her anyway!

I would imagine knowing her was punishment enough!
Weedy little swimmers. Lol.

• Haha

Mktg34

Well I have disconnected from everyone and everything!
Having being letdown by people I have removed them from my life!
You spend your life helping people etc and all they do is ignore you!

• Sad

ouroboros

VIP Member
I know there is a dv protection order, known as the go order. The police can tell an alleged perpetrator to leave, even if the victim does not agree. This means they can have no contact for up to 28 days. So it may have been he was issued one of those. They are effective immediately. I don't know how long they weren't seen together for though, so I may be wrong. Also, for something to be classed as dv, it has to occur between two people who are personally connected to each other. So, partners, intimate relationship, parental relationship or relative. Which doesn't leave much wriggle room for it not to be Crawl. Plus, if the cps go ahead and prosecute and Skanky refuses to testify, she can be held in contempt of court. So all in all, it will be a very entertaining New Year.
The assault was on 23rd August and she was first pictured with him again in his car on 7th September. The same day he said it wasn’t him. So can’t have had no contact for 28 days.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member

Just stumbled across this lil nugget ..... WARNING turn the volume down 😖 😖 😖 😖 😖 ... Drunk .... high, both and just plain flipping deluded 🤷‍♀️ 🥴🥴
Wait! In the video she says she is 43, so this was within the last few months? She still looks relatively okay here, but now she is just a bloated mess! She talks about putting weight on because she was, er, immobile but she has put on much more these last few months! Can’t blame the broken feet, so it must be the bland takeaways.🤢🤮

Reactions: 9