Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
So my lovely Tattlers, imagine my surprise yesterday, whilst shopping for my doggies & kitties. What do I spy? Dog toys by none other than Amy fucking Price 😳 I mean, who knew 🤷 There's JYY luxury lounge wear, Priceywoods top quality garments, LittlePricey for the babies, Princess & Bunny for the girls, Junior & Jett for the boys, KP equestrian for the high class horsey types, By Katie Price barf bombs, high quality lashes, Harvey's various clothing ranges & now this! Just brilliant. I LOVE IT, WOO HOOOO 🤣 I feel 2022 will see the launch of a new department store to rival the likes of Harrods, Selfridge's, Fortnum's, Harvey Nichols etc. Clearly all these top quality items must be available in 1 exclusive store 🥴

I proper laughed when I saw those toys. My kids thought I was nuts taking pics & asked me what was so funny 🤭
So what time did you wake up. @Pink Squirrel ??

• Haha
Reactions: 6

karma4klattie

VIP Member
@karma4klattie - is this one ok? It was the one I actually wanted but didn’t want to upset anyone who misses the lady who had it originally. 😕
You look bewful. I didn't know the lady who had it before so I can only hope, like you, that no-one will be upset. Who was the original? Perhaps we can give her a warm NY tribute.

• Heart
Reactions: 6