Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She did the London Marathon in 2009, where she was supposedly having a miscarriage with (presumably) PA’s baby!
Dearest Ouro,
I find your present atavar rather disturbing, your previous incarnation so much more appropriate, an internationally recognised beauty and woman of mystery.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

ouroboros

VIP Member
I witnessed a Carl Woods moment outside my house last night. Ten to midnight it was, I had my jacket on, champagne in hand, all ready for the countdown to midnight, ready to let the new year in and watch the fireworks, when a couple stopped right outside my front door arguing really nasty, over 8 minutes it escalated into violence with the man grabbing her by the throat. Police were called, three police cars turned up within a minute and on the stroke of midnight with fireworks going off left right and centre the couple were put in the back of 2 police cars. The coppers then wished each other a Happy New Year and got in their respective cars and drove off. So I got back in front of the tele with Jools

I hope you all enjoyed your own New Year whether celebrating alone or with you furries or with family or friends and best wishes to all for a wonderful and blessed 2022

Heres my New Year resolution suggestion for Katie Price. Well actually it's from Alex Bellfield but I couldn't have put it better myself. 'Get your life in order, take care of your disabled child, and be a mother to those other little children. Try being a role model to your kids and not a Pr whore that wants to be talked about left right and centre. Get your act together, stop using Harvey as a mouthpiece to get you out of shit when you behave appallingly
Is this true?

Reactions: 2

Mktg34

Horrible day kiddieseaying lousy food!
See Carl has turned it into a car lot!
Jesus to ught!
Knobjockey!
😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
But you are been @Alex🤫 Your grown man 😔 I'm dismay to be subjected to this...In his hatred for KPF,,, not just Harvey, but all of their siblings .. This Gobshit just has ?!? I have no words..sadness
Bi
Welcome to #99, a little early because I'm off to bed.

Well done to @Hunnybubbly for the winning title.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ch-avoided-jail-without-a-hitch.25722/page-50

Carry on people.
Hi Captain 265 😊 nice to finally meet you and the team/Family
On another note that nutter on the daily fail/red flops ....
He was stalking you on Insta-gram and like you said. 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 1