Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I was on that thread where the lady got jumped on that her information wasn’t true…she mentioned that Michelle wasn’t all sweetness and light and I personally can see that - however it doesn’t make it ok to cheat if he did.
I don’t think anyone is always sweetness and light and certainly not Kieran, even though I do think he’s a good dad. I couldn’t put up with what Michelle has had to being with Kieran from KP.

Reactions: 19
Totally - she has burnt all her bridges for expensive freebies

I remember she behaved badly and then whined about it in the press when she married Kieran. The resort refunded the money on condition she never booked with them for again for any future weddings 😂🤣🤣😂

The shade of their press statement " 'Sandals Resorts is disappointed that Ms Price was not happy with her stay and as a gesture of goodwill are willing to offer her a refund on condition that she does not choose our resorts for any future weddings or stays.'"
I would have been so embarrassed at that. I don't think she actually knows how to BE embarrassed.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think anyone is always sweetness and light and certainly not Kieran, even though I do think he’s a good dad. I couldn’t put up with what Michelle has had to being with Kieran from KP.
Michelle must have the patience of a saint having put up with Skankys' nonsense for all this time. I really hope nothing is amiss with them and they can work things out without damaging each other and their kidlets.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she saw Bunny & Jett on NYE, as lip woman Ellie said she had been down to Brighton. Could be she saw them, but under the strict conditions of not posting on social media and with AFP. We know Mr Carol Price was seen on his own in Worthing getting a cut and a tan 🙄 and he wouldn’t be allowed near them.
Wonder if he had to pop into the local police station too?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie, are you saying all these stories were NOT staged and 100% the paps just happened to turn up and YOU didn’t call them 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Just a very small selection of millions)
I don't know why, but these photos make me think their relationship resembles Johnny Depps and Amber Heards. Toxic.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Michelle must have the patience of a saint having put up with Skankys' nonsense for all this time. I really hope nothing is amiss with them and they can work things out without damaging each other and their kidlets.
This is my personal opinion but it was said when the poster spilt the tea about him PT’ing the cousin that he said Michelle posts photos of her and bunny to piss off KP. I thought this for some time and don’t get me wrong I love the fact that Michelle does it. But I think that behaviour has fuelled the fire.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is my personal opinion but it was said when the poster spilt the tea about him PT’ing the cousin that he said Michelle posts photos of her and bunny to piss off KP. I thought this for some time and don’t get me wrong I love the fact that Michelle does it. But I think that behaviour has fuelled the fire.
Oh dear, I thought Michelle had more class than that.... Then again, she was verbally abused by potty-mouth KP in the Sk00lyard, so can we really blame her?

Reactions: 20
Oh dear, I thought Michelle had more class than that.... Then again, she was verbally abused by potty-mouth KP in the Sk00lyard, so can we really blame her?
I’m not sure she could do right from wrong because if she only posted her children some would say why don’t you have pictures with J&B.

Reactions: 22
Katie Price #100 - 2022 Community Service calls you, with your broken trotters and mental elf too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just reading that, and all I'm thinking is that she's lost control of her narrative with recent tabloid coverage, so she's going to try and take back control of it and rope the media back in, and make out that she's being stalked. Always everyone else's fault, never hers.
Yep, she's proper unraveling now.....Tick Tock....

Sje claims she does not get paid for the stories. We know she does nothing for nothing and would not be in all the red tops for free! JYY Pants on fire!
And THAT is the gist of her anger, not getting paid for the bull :poop: stories. The tide has finally turned.

My two cents on last night's tit show is this is her new ploy. I can't do actual community service as the paps will be out to picture me and destroy my mental health and ill kill myself. So therefore Mr judge you either have to give me something which is inside or just toss it off.

I also predict a I tried to kill myself story soon too as a way of getting sympathy. I reckon her fiend she's alluding to is Caroline Flack, just her usual cuntish behaviour. I think she can see the press have turned on her. They're circling and the only reason they're holding off now is because they can see its just as likely she'll end up killing herself accidentally through drink and drugs this year so don't want to be seen to have got their hands dirty. The really tragic point is I'm struggling to see who'd actually be worse off if it happened. Her kids would be sad but actually come out of it better without her toxic influence.

Re the lack of a baby. I assume it's because old turkey teeth is firing blanks?
She needs to be VERY careful now with regards to her 'mental Elf' quotes.
Her delusional ramblings will get her sectioned eventually.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Katie price #100 The tide has turned,her bridges burned,she should’ve learned… Tosspot of the year 2021 skanky price

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.