Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t sound good. We'll have to wait and see what transpires. Bunny and Jett don't need any more upset in their lives. Poor kids.
Oh no, we don't all have Instagram, could one of the Techies enlighten us poor peasants please.👍♥

Reactions: 10
Where do I start with this ....Pond life is far superior to you Katie, as for respect you’ve got an absolute nerve, you have no respect for anyone, not the people you owe, not the Police whose time you’ve wasted, nor are wonderful NHS that you have abused because of your reckless, uncaring behaviour, no doubt preventing others more worthy getting treatment. But even worse is your behaviour, even after all you’ve done you’re carrying on like you’re the one that’s been wronged and the MH issue you’ve got is called narcissism because I couldn’t imagine anyone with a shred of decency, carrying on as you have. You don‘t deserve any respect you are the lowest of the low.
HA! And there it goes about "respect"!
FFS doris, if YOU don't show respect then you are never going to receive it. :ROFLMAO:

Its so simple that a even a cretin like YOU must surely comprehend??

Reactions: 20
Long gone are the days that OK! Mag would’ve paid for & had an exclusive for KP and (insert name here) big splashy tabloid wedding.
I doubt even ‘Take a Break’ or ‘Chat’ would be interested now….😂
Next Thread title : No longer in "OK!" Or "Helloooo", "Shat"or "Take a Dump" is now her go to

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember when she went to the races with the Milky Bar Kid, can't remember it might have been Cheltenham. She had on the most beautiful frothy floral dress really, really pretty paintbox colours. She never wears anything but tracksuits now or maybe those shiny black leggings. You do have to wonder why?
I remember that.It was very pretty on her. I m not saying she has to be done up to the nines all the time, but a pair of jeans and a nice top would work well in her favour.

Reactions: 11
She’s either saying this to cover up any incoming monies for her upcoming bankruptcy case, or no ones interested in her personal photographer‘s pictures, as they can get it for free from her IG. Not sure why she’s getting upset about not being paid she’s taken enough from innocent people without paying them and doesn’t seem to have a problem with that. As they say what goes round comes round. 😉
And any company that uses her to promote their products I will boycott and I’m sure I won’t be the only one!
Because of her lack of punctuation - that reads more like “cruel damaging NOBODY deserves that” 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she’s planning to be Mrs Woods this year. Interestingly she said end of 2020 that in 2021 she would be married & have a baby.
I expect she’s putting the wedding plan out there in the hope OK or some mag jump in offer them a deal, i very much doubt she is raking in much £££ so she really needs some big exclusive & babies/weddings used to get her that.
Just hope that the mags are as fed up as the rest of us & don’t bite !
Clutching at straws comes to mind. However, she seems to show little motherly interest in her children (only uses them to what she thinks enhances her image) and could be one of those women who will want to create a new family as she no longer has control over her current family. It is interesting, because a lot of men do this when they end relationships where children are involved. 😔

Reactions: 20
100# Happy New Year , but not for you I fear - that the end is very near - would you like me to pass you a beer ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I did see that Kieran had posted on NYE a montage of his year with Michelle and the kiddies

Reactions: 22
Clutching at straws comes to mind. However, she seems to show little motherly interest in her children (only uses them to what she thinks enhances her image) and could be one of those women who will want to create a new family as she no longer has control over her current family. It is interesting, because a lot of men do this when they end relationships where children are involved. 😔
I've noticed that men tend to move on and start a new family. But with HER, she has babies to control the man in her life, one way or another. Scheming witch.

Reactions: 18
Oh I get that, I don’t get the jimmorrison quote though. They ‘JM’ are dismayed at the KP hatred. But to be fair the whole post makes no sense.
JM needs to go take up residence on her social media pages because this is obviously the wrong place for them.
The posts are just a jumbled mess - straight out from skanky's preshuss fone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy New Year… found this unfiltered snap from a recent post….
1641129159083.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.