Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I buggered the soles of my feet by struggling to make my boy's upper bunk-bed. The ladder rungs were hard, narrow metal and I had no shoes or socks on...Arrrgghhhh. Massaging Voltarol on really helped me.
It’s horrendous isn’t it 😩 I think it’s just one of those things you have to ride out unfortunately….if only we all had blinged up moon boots ha

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why shouldn't she post pictures of her and Bunny?
From what I've seen they are all the normal everyday things that people do with their children.
If it pisses off Skanky so what?
She had the chance to do these things as mother and daughter but can only get as far as dressing the child up and dolling out make-up and pouting into a camera in the hope that people will say how much you look like your mum!
And of course, how much Skanky looks like a young girl in her head, which is what we all know she is really looking for.
Because where Skanky is concerned its , me, me, me, and meeeee.
So shallow and empty inside that her own children are just there to be used in some demented game to garner more attention for herself.
In its head it's still 18 and young and fresh and everybody loves her.
It's never, ever going to admit that its is 43 years old, her looks have gone and the body is a mess, all done to herself.
She had it all, the fame, the money the life style!
But frittered it away without a thought as to any form of responsibilities, not even to the children she gave birth to.
Christ, look at the way she treats Harvey. Isn't his life bad enough without the constant baiting of him on SM to excuse the circus that is her life?
I could go on and on, we all could because so far it's never been called out but I'm really hoping that the tide has turned and the year 2022 is the turning point whereby it is forced to confront all of its issues and problems, finally pay her creditors and do the time for her crime.
No more of this MH malarkey, she hasn't got any health problems, mental or otherwise.
She's just a spoilt, immature brat who needs to grow up and behave.
Otherwise it won't end well, and it will be nobodys fault but her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The trouble with all this and skanky won’t stop her from doing community service. I have had some very high profile people on community service and unless she spouts off where she is going to be etc, because most complete their community service without any intrusion of the press etc.

She really isn’t news worthy just a washed up old has been. I am seriously getting fed up with her playing mental elf card I know people really suffering at the moment 😡 does she not realise that most people suffer in silence.I wish she / they would just pi🤬🤬 off into obscurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I feel your pain, had it on and off for about 10 years. Mine started walking across Richmond Park in flip flops.
Ouch, i have found that i cant wear flip flops anymore due to PF, i now have half dozen pairs of Birkenstocks instead , different colours for different outfits, all Gizeh only. Haven't had it since.

• Wow
Yep, she's proper unraveling now.....Tick Tock....

And THAT is the gist of her anger, not getting paid for the bull :poop: stories. The tide has finally turned.

She needs to be VERY careful now with regards to her 'mental Elf' quotes.
Her delusional ramblings will get her sectioned eventually.
........and excluded from the US if her convictions don't.

From what I've seen they are all the normal everyday things that people do with their children.
She had the chance to do these things as mother and daughter but can only get as far as dressing the child up and dolling out make-up and pouting into a camera in the hope that people will say how much you look like your mum!
And of course, how much Skanky looks like a young girl in her head, which is what we all know she is really looking for.
So shallow and empty inside that her own children are just there to be used in some demented game to garner more attention for herself.
It's never, ever going to admit that its is 43 years old, her looks have gone and the body is a mess, all done to herself.
But frittered it away without a thought as to any form of responsibilities, not even to the children she gave birth to.
Christ, look at the way she treats Harvey. Isn't his life bad enough without the constant baiting of him on SM to excuse the circus that is her life?
I could go on and on, we all could because so far it's never been called out but I'm really hoping that the tide has turned and the year 2022 is the turning point whereby it is forced to confront all of its issues and problems, finally pay her creditors and do the time for her crime.
No more of this MH malarkey, she hasn't got any health problems, mental or otherwise.
This has to be 'THE POST OF THE DAY!' footnote: She either has vaseline smeared ontp her mirror OR she seriously needs her eyes testing. 🤪🤓
Ooh, I've made her look like Ms Edna F. Price with those specs on!

Reactions: 15
Ouch, i have found that i cant wear flip flops anymore due to PF, i now have half dozen pairs of Birkenstocks instead , different colours for different outfits, all Gizeh only. Haven't had it since.
Phew - must be such a relief for you.
But what really helped me?
Getting rid of those bleeping bunk-beds!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The trouble with all this and skanky won’t stop her from doing community service. I have had some very high profile people on community service and unless she spouts off where she is going to be etc, because most complete their community service without any intrusion of the press etc.

She really isn’t news worthy just a washed up old has been. I am seriously getting fed up with her playing mental elf card I know people really suffering at the moment 😡 does she not realise that most people suffer in silence.I wish she / they would just pi🤬🤬 off into obscurity.
WHEN she does her Community Service, I hope they make her empty the Dog 💩 bins a smell she is used to

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like this one joined whilst pissed as the posts are very disjointed and in the early hours. The post to our Captain struck me as particularly odd and the criticism of Alex B who is one of our heroes. Mmmm.. one to keep our eye on- or utilise the ignore button. 👀
I'm still catching up but couldn't agree more 🤣😘 I had a bit of a sense of deja vu too, there used to be another one the more pissed they got of a Saturday night Into the early hours the more nonsensical their posts got until they'd end up ranting at themself, literally, it reminded me so much of that 🤣🤣 we shall see if they return and do actually have anything constructive about the skank & wank to say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Truth. She has no mental health issues to speak of. If she had any diagnoses, she would be naming them instead of making generalised ‘I’ve got mental health’ comments like she does and making a mockery of everyone who does cope with genuine illness. I found her little rant particularly vile, being ambiguous enough not to name Caroline Flack but alluding to her. Odious. And a complete piss take to hint that any one of us actually believed that she personally is, or should be, paid for headlines. She knows full well that isn’t what was meant by the comments rightfully reminding her that without paps, she’d have made no money. It’s true because it’s part and parcel of being, and actively seeking to be, a celebrity. No interest= no market= no money. The tragedy being that she now pretends to still be papped to keep the sham going for herself.
Her comeuppance won’t be the one we all want, but for one so vain, the price she pays is the reflection she sees when she looks in the mirror. She has to live with the macabre version of herself she’s hacked herself into. It must be awful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm still catching up but couldn't agree more 🤣😘 I had a bit of a sense of deja vu too, there used to be another one the more pissed they got of a Saturday night Into the early hours the more nonsensical their posts got until they'd end up ranting at themself, literally, it reminded me so much of that 🤣🤣 we shall see if they return and do actually have anything constructive about the skank & wank to say.
It's the modern day equivalent of drunk dialling/texting your ex at 3am!! 😬🍷🥃 an absolute NO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see no one has bothered reporting on her latest rant, hopefully the media are now leaving her alone, just like her wish 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.