Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like this one joined whilst pissed as the posts are very disjointed and in the early hours. The post to our Captain struck me as particularly odd and the criticism of Alex B who is one of our heroes. Mmmm.. one to keep our eye on- or utilise the ignore button. 👀
I agree Jersey 🧐

Reactions: 15
Looks like this one joined whilst pissed as the posts are very disjointed and in the early hours. The post to our Captain struck me as particularly odd and the criticism of Alex B who is one of our heroes. Mmmm.. one to keep our eye on- or utilise the ignore button. 👀
Sounds like a pissed meddling Ron to me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Racing Pigeon magazine wouldn't bother either unless they use her ghastly photos to line the bird's baskets
Totally - she has burnt all her bridges for expensive freebies

I remember she behaved badly and then whined about it in the press when she married Kieran. The resort refunded the money on condition she never booked with them for again for any future weddings 😂🤣🤣😂

The shade of their press statement " 'Sandals Resorts is disappointed that Ms Price was not happy with her stay and as a gesture of goodwill are willing to offer her a refund on condition that she does not choose our resorts for any future weddings or stays.'"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Clutching at straws comes to mind. However, she seems to show little motherly interest in her children (only uses them to what she thinks enhances her image) and could be one of those women who will want to create a new family as she no longer has control over her current family. It is interesting, because a lot of men do this when they end relationships where children are involved. 😔
Agreed.My theory ( number six million and eleventy), is that she wants to create some loving fantasy family combined with a successful power couple Mum and Dad.She can’t achieve that,but continues to make the same mistakes over again.
It’s sad really, especially for the children.
That’s why I Hope Its inaccurant about Kieran.The damage would be awful to everyone concerned.If you can’t cope with being in a relationship don’t initiate one.

Reactions: 22
Well done Sewer 🥳. 1 more comment for me then I make 100 woooooohoooooo. 🤣. I probably won't make vippy because skanky will be either dead or in jail before I get to 200.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Katie, are you saying all these stories were NOT staged and 100% the paps just happened to turn up and YOU didn’t call them 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Just a very small selection of millions)
She's a feckin' joke!

Reactions: 21
Well done Sewer 🥳. 1 more comment for me then I make 100 woooooohoooooo. 🤣. I probably won't make vippy because skanky will be either dead or in jail before I get to 200.
Cheers @MitziAdele I'm pretty chuffed to finally be a Vippy!
Keep posting - you'll get to VIP status in no time at all.
PS/ I just adore your ballerina pic x 😻 x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally - she has burnt all her bridges for expensive freebies

I remember she behaved badly and then whined about it in the press when she married Kieran. The resort refunded the money on condition she never booked with them for again for any future weddings 😂🤣🤣😂

The shade of their press statement " 'Sandals Resorts is disappointed that Ms Price was not happy with her stay and as a gesture of goodwill are willing to offer her a refund on condition that she does not choose our resorts for any future weddings or stays.'"
You may be giving her an idea for making an income there. If she can just get everyone to pay her to stay away/not endorse their products etc, she will be rolling in it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Happy new year everybody! I'm loving and laughing on here and totally agree with all the above sentiments/camaraderie and kind thoughts between us. I'd like to echo what @euroboros says and thank The Legend @pombear. Because, whilst my SN son doesn't follow KP, he knows of my utter distaste for her and laughs his head when I show him the Pom mock-ups. His giggles absolutely make my day - and so do all of you x
Thank you very much 🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx.
I'm so happy to hear how much your son is enjoying my pics and making him laugh 💓❤💖🥰🤗😘 Say hello to him from me 🥰 xx

I leave this here for now and be back tonight to catch up and add more pics 🥰 Love Pom xx .

Little Sid has made it to the cover of Time magazine 😄

Resizer_16410690838730.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you very much 🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx.
I'm so happy to hear how much your son is enjoying my pics and making him laugh 💓❤💖🥰🤗😘 Say hello to him from me 🥰 xx

I leave this here for now and be back tonight to catch up and add more pics 🥰 Love Pom xx .

Little Sid has made it to the cover of Time magazine 😄

View attachment 957729
Awww..... @pombear, next Christmas I want a 'Pom' atop of my xmas tree xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m just hoping Kieran hasn’t cheated on Michelle after this post on her IG. Someone on here said their cousin is in one of his boot camps I think and he let her know it’s not all happy on the home front and he said something along the lines of he’s staying for the children. As much as I like Kieran for the father he has become, cheats have a habit of continuing to cheat and also playing the feel sorry for me card I’m having a difficult time at home to get their leg over. If he has cheated I feel so sorry for Michelle she deserves so much better for all the support she’s given him, it can’t be easy when she’s also had that lowlife KP to contend with as well.
Yes I was on that thread where the lady got jumped on that her information wasn’t true…she mentioned that Michelle wasn’t all sweetness and light and I personally can see that - however it doesn’t make it ok to cheat if he did.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Congrats, @SewerGrapes. This site is addictive! I’m getting excited cos I’ve got 600 clicks to go before I reach 20k comments!😉🍾🥂🥳 as much as Manky and Spanky irk us, they keep us motivated to achieve!🤣
W0W @Mikesqueen you're already a VIP. So...in another 600 clicks to go and then you'll be, er, KNACKERED!!
Only kidding - you will be a 'SUPER VIP'
And thank you very much for the congrats (y) x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.